Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:53 am
empress dee
Link took a bowl and a funny looking object from his pockets and said, "Use these. They are called a mortar and pestle. You put the herbs in a bowl and use the funny looking object to crush them and mix them. They will become a liquid and all Rock has to do is drink the mixture. When done, the mixture should be a yellowish color."

Trixi nodded. "Water," she repeated as she took the implements. Then she headed up to Rock and Jinxi, where she repeated the instructions Link had given her to Jinxi, adding, "I get water while you crush herbs."

After the girls had the mixture made, Jinxi fed it to Rock sip by sip as he was able.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:40 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
Link took a bowl and a funny looking object from his pockets and said, "Use these. They are called a mortar and pestle. You put the herbs in a bowl and use the funny looking object to crush them and mix them. They will become a liquid and all Rock has to do is drink the mixture. When done, the mixture should be a yellowish color."

Trixi nodded. "Water," she repeated as she took the implements. Then she headed up to Rock and Jinxi, where she repeated the instructions Link had given her to Jinxi, adding, "I get water while you crush herbs."

After the girls had the mixture made, Jinxi fed it to Rock sip by sip as he was able.

Once Rock drank the mixture he fell asleep. But, from what anyone could tell, it was at least a peaceful sleep and the sickness would go away.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

-o0DNA0o-

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:41 am
JoyRose
empress dee

empress dee

Once Rock drank the mixture he fell asleep. But, from what anyone could tell, it was at least a peaceful sleep and the sickness would go away.

While snuggling within her father's arms ( or in her crib ), the thoughts about Rock being ill reached Lemnear within her dream. Just like what happened to her father in the car incident, Lemnear started to glow a yellowish-gold and murmured... "Rock be well and everyone be happy."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:54 am
empress dee

-o0DNA0o-
While snuggling within her father's arms ( or in her crib ), the thoughts about Rock being ill reached Lemnear within her dream. Just like what happened to her father in the car incident, Lemnear started to glow a yellowish-gold and murmured... "Rock be well and everyone be happy."

Jinxi turned and kissed Lemnear's cheek with a mental 'Thank you' and then turned back to watch Rock sleep, confident in all the ways in which she was sure he would recover.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:15 am
JoyRose
empress dee

-o0DNA0o-

Jinxi turned and kissed Lemnear's cheek with a mental 'Thank you' and then turned back to watch Rock sleep, confident in all the ways in which she was sure he would recover.

Meanwhile, Dee wondered when Jinxi and Trixi were going to return to help her with the pumpkins. So, she headed up the elevator, up the stairs to the second floor, and into Rock's room. She asked, "Jinxi, Trixi, would you mind helping me with those pumpkins? We should let Rock sleep."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:41 am
empress dee
Meanwhile, Dee wondered when Jinxi and Trixi were going to return to help her with the pumpkins. So, she headed up the elevator, up the stairs to the second floor, and into Rock's room. She asked, "Jinxi, Trixi, would you mind helping me with those pumpkins? We should let Rock sleep."

The girls nodded and followed Dee back down to the pumpkins.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:42 am
JoyRose
empress dee

A lovely sweet scent filled the air as they entered the autumn room. The room was cool, but nice. The pumpkins were indeed ready, but so were some maple trees. So, Dee said, "You two harvest those pumpkins and put them in the basket provided and I will deal with the maple trees. The best thing about maple trees being ready is that we get a pile of syrup to bring upstairs for breakfasts. These trees I planted just to prevent having to go to the store."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:09 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

A lovely sweet scent filled the air as they entered the autumn room. The room was cool, but nice. The pumpkins were indeed ready, but so were some maple trees. So, Dee said, "You two harvest those pumpkins and put them in the basket provided and I will deal with the maple trees. The best thing about maple trees being ready is that we get a pile of syrup to bring upstairs for breakfasts. These trees I planted just to prevent having to go to the store."

"Maple candy?" Trixi asked hopefully.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:00 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"We can bake those later from the syrup if you want some."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:56 am
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

From there, Dee went to the trees and began collecting the syrup from the taps attached. There turned out to be lots of syrup to gather. Then she noticed some plum trees that needed harvesting, so once she was done with the syrup, she gathered the plums. The entire time she was collecting the goods, she thought of how many times the buses and the trains didn't stop exactly where they were supposed to and thought that it needed improvement. So, she made a note to herself to talk to Joe about it.

In the meantime, Rock was having a dream where he and Jinxi had their first child, but a repeat of the horrible past where the child dies happened in it. He woke up with a start and realized it was just a dream. He would have to tell Jinxi about the dream eventually, but tiredness overcame him again and he fell back to sleep. In his mind he was hoping that young Lemnear wasn't able to see dreams of others because if she could then Lemnear might just tell Jinxi before he had the chance to.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:01 pm
empress dee
JoyRose

From there, Dee went to the trees and began collecting the syrup from the taps attached. There turned out to be lots of syrup to gather. Then she noticed some plum trees that needed harvesting, so once she was done with the syrup, she gathered the plums. The entire time she was collecting the goods, she thought of how many times the buses and the trains didn't stop exactly where they were supposed to and thought that it needed improvement. So, she made a note to herself to talk to Joe about it.

In the meantime, Rock was having a dream where he and Jinxi had their first child, but a repeat of the horrible past where the child dies happened in it. He woke up with a start and realized it was just a dream. He would have to tell Jinxi about the dream eventually, but tiredness overcame him again and he fell back to sleep. In his mind he was hoping that young Lemnear wasn't able to see dreams of others because if she could then Lemnear might just tell Jinxi before he had the chance to.

Trixi clapped with delighted anticipation of the sweet treat.

Jinxi and Trixi worked beside Dee, following her instructions and collecting what was needed. Trixi sneaked a plum now and then - so fresh and delicious! Jinxi took a few minutes every half hour or so to run back upstairs to check on Rock, but found him sleeping peacefully each time.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:42 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose

Trixi clapped with delighted anticipation of the sweet treat.

Jinxi and Trixi worked beside Dee, following her instructions and collecting what was needed. Trixi sneaked a plum now and then - so fresh and delicious! Jinxi took a few minutes every half hour or so to run back upstairs to check on Rock, but found him sleeping peacefully each time.

After about 3 hours, Rock woke up and figured everyone was downstairs. He was feeling better and decided to see what Jinxi and the others were up to. When he got to the proper basement, he saw that they were harvesting trees. Then he noticed that there were some bell peppers that were ripe, so he quietly went over to the bell peppers and picked them and put them in the harvesting bin for shipping.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:16 am
empress dee
After about 3 hours, Rock woke up and figured everyone was downstairs. He was feeling better and decided to see what Jinxi and the others were up to. When he got to the proper basement, he saw that they were harvesting trees. Then he noticed that there were some bell peppers that were ripe, so he quietly went over to the bell peppers and picked them and put them in the harvesting bin for shipping.

Jinxi saw him just as he started picking the first bell pepper and ran over to him. "How are you feeling? You look so much better!" she smiled and gave him a gentle hug.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:57 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi saw him just as he started picking the first bell pepper and ran over to him. "How are you feeling? You look so much better!" she smiled and gave him a gentle hug.

Hugging his wife back, Rock replied, "I am feeling much better. I am so glad that you got me all better. It must have been tough to get those herbs."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:04 pm
empress dee
Hugging his wife back, Rock replied, "I am feeling much better. I am so glad that you got me all better. It must have been tough to get those herbs."

Jinxi blushed a little embarrassed. "That was actually Trixi and Link," she admitted.  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games