Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:43 am
"Mabye he is a demon bent on destruction a bar tender may be his cover. It's the only lead we've got." Zephyr looked back up at her. She was very serious about finding out who had killed Evil and so was Zephyr.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:04 pm
Zacks head pounded like a never ending drum. He kept himself hidden from the world, locked up in his room. He had ordered for his balcony to be guarded by one of the house guards and his windows to be locked in his room. Zack wanted complete isolation so he could do his work. Of course you would think inviting and getting things ready for a ball wouldnt need this kind of seclution but Zack liked it and found it easier to work with. No distraction what-so-ever. So, there he worked none stop. Occasionaly Geffory would bring in a light snack or coffee, things like that. His three meals were regular, to keep him going of course.

Zack sighed and pulled his glasses off rubbing his eyes and forhead. "This is going to take me ages...why dont I just make my own list, of all the people I know...that would make my life easier im sure!" So Zack, using his arm, pushed over the lists off the edge of the table and into the trash. Quickly, he grabbed his pen, resting the back edge into his mouth and removing a large note pad from his desk drawer. Zack jotted down some names he was already familiar with; Strike, Xixi, Hibiki, Tiger, Kiom'e, and so on. His list increased greatly.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:20 pm
Zephyr searched through the book som more but found nothing. He took out a book about demon's and started flipping through the pages.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:19 pm
Kiom'e remembered Zephyr talking about a man who knew about her powers, and what she could do. "Zephyr, where did you say you met that old man who knew about me?" she asked.  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:17 pm
Zack was almost done his list of invites. Geffory entered the peremisis and placed a tray of food down on the busy desk. Zack lifted his head and removed his glasses from his face. He smiled at Geffory and took the tea that had been placed in the tray. "Geffory I'm almost done the invites. I think its going to be a great ball this year." Geffory nodded with a small smile and headed for the door. Zack placed the tea cup down and rested back in his chair. "Oh Geffory, I have the flower orders here on my desk along with the rest of the decorations." He began as Geffory turned and headed back to the desk picking up the list. He skimmed the list and turned to head for the door once again. "I would like this to be a red, white, and black ball. As you see I have written spacific orders for those colors in the items." Geffory opened the door and nodded once. "Sir, it shall be done." Zack hesitated for a few seconds as geffory opened the door, to thank him. "Oh and Geffory!...Thank you." Geffory let a small delightfull smile out and left the room.

Zack began to eat his meal that geffory had left him. He decided to take a break from the hard work he had done. It wasnt easy being a host of a ball. Yet, the challenge was inviting for Zack.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:15 pm
she was walking and she noticed none was outside she then went into the tree she had a ribbon in her hand she then started to play with it not at sure what or were she was all she know was nothing of were she was she then twisted the ribbon and swing it back and just amazed at such a thing she heard no voice around her  

jake_loves_you

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:55 am
((sakura hun, try to use your characters name in a post XD when describing what your character is doing XD sweatdrop ))

Zack pushed back his chair and ran his fingers through his hair and walked over to the balcony doors. He motioned for the guard to leave him and so the guard did so. Outside he noticed it was actaully sunny. A a charming smile smeered across his face and he leaned over the railing resting on his arms. Zack flapped his wings slowly and folded them back. "God, I love england."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:00 pm
Tiger is in the forest examining the local plant life "...hmm strange plant...very curious..." Tiger turns into a doe and starts nibbleing at it and sneezes "lots of pollen" Tiger rubs her eyes on her foreleg "itchy..." Tiger turns back into her previous form and picks a leaf, nut, and flower off the new plant and shoves it in a smaller bag that is in her bigger bag for futher examination later. "and it makes people very..." tiger yawns, rubs her eyes and falls over asleep.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:10 pm
Zack sighed deeply and flapped his wings slowly. He wanted to make sure he had everything perfect for the ball. Of course in the invitation it would tell the guests spacific things to wear and so on. Zack let out a little grin and sighed deeply to himself once again. The sun now hid behind clouds as it was slowly fadeding away and darkness began to creep in.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:56 pm
"Oh....man...how do you get yourself into these things Mia!" said Ichi, Mia's pet. Mia and Ichi ran for their lives away from a few angry people.

"Don't ask me!!! These stupid kids framed me for stealing food from the market!"

Mia looked around for a place to hide when she found a tall, black haired man and decided to run to him.

"Help please!" Mia hid behind him. "Um do you mind? Those people are blaming me for stealing these."

"Because you did steal them! Don't lie. Those kids just added more things to your list." corrected Ichi.

"Oh be quiet Ichi. So how 'bout it?"  

zepherion

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:10 pm
Zack began to sigh so much he thought he was going to die of sighing. He stepped onto the edge of the railing on his balcony and he leaned forward as he used his wings to push him far. He jumped onto a lamp post and stood there holding his balance. He jumped from one to the next in search for a familiar face.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:36 am
Mia walks along vast field trying to find a town.

"Man! I hope we find a town soon. We need money badly!" Mia whined.
"Yeah well why don't you just steal some food again?"

"Ok that's starting to become really annoying." Mia kicked Ichi.
Many tents started becoming clear and suddenly Mia felt something grab her.
"Aaaaaaaahhhh!!!!! Let me go!!!" Mia was about to be captured when something came over her. Mia's eeyes started glowing.

"Mia stay calm! Don't do it!"
"Don't do what?" Mia bit the man's arm and slashed him witha dagger and ran.  

zepherion

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:12 am
Hibiki was sitting in a tree on the outskits of the town. He had been sitting there meditating for 30 minutes. He heard what sounded like a girls voice off to his left.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:15 am
Zack stopped and just perched on the lamp post near the edge of the city. He looked at the just finished wall he had donated some money too. The gates looked large and splended. Two angel guards stood inside the gate adn two on the outside. He wondered if any demons had been lurking around lately trying to destroy the city. Zack was ready to defend his home. The city of course was inhabited by mostly the rich, but he relized that also attracked more theifs and the poor seeking refuge from the rest of the small towns that were destroyed or inhabitied by demons. He flew over the gates in search for Strike but knew he probably didnt want to see him. So the dark winged angel flew over the fields of dead grass and dried dirt aimlessly, trying to get his mind of things for the moment. He thought maybe he should have left a messege to Geoffory that he was leaving the city...Though, he hadnt really intended to do so.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

zepherion

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:09 am
As Mia was running away from what she thouht was a bandit camp she realized something and stopped.

"Hey Ichi? We need money right?"

"Yes....What are you planning?"

"Well those were probably bandits so they probably have a lot of money. When we run 'em out of their camp we'll just take the loot."

"Yes but how are we going to do that?"

"We fight how else? You're going to fight too ok!"

Mia dragged Ichi along with her as they ran towards the bandit camp. When they got there a fight automatically started." Hiya! Blossom dance!!!"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games