Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:54 pm
Ayu shifted her wait to her other foot nodding. "I'll go too. I need fresh air....badly." She made the badly really heavy and walked out.

Arty shrugged, "I'll sleep." He changed into a wolf and layed on the floor, curled into a ball.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:40 am
Circle looked at the cat-person person with a confused look. Though her mom said never to talk to strangers, still she felt comfortible with him (prolly cause she liked cats too much). She giggled at his out-burst yet not looking where she was going and hit a lamp post.
"Oww,"

Becca-Ish

zepherion

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:25 pm
Mia was walking around the town when all of a sudden a flier flew into her face. "Gah! What is this?" Mia took the flier off her face and read it. There was a group picture of a cultural troupe. "Join the ceremonial wind dance to honour the wind goddess, Sylphia! This is a community event so come on down to the blossom garden on the edge of Sylphis and you might even be able to contribute to this dance as well!" There was a small map on the flier showing directions to the garden. Mia followed them and soon ended up at the garden.

Many people were crowding around the area and the troupe had already started their act.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:34 pm
Ayu followed beside Mia. "Wow...big crowd."  

Maha clone

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:05 pm
Nakhti looked over as he walked.

"You all right?"

Something on the post caught Nakhti's eye. Reaching over Nakhti pulled the flier off the post and scanned it. Handing it over to Circle he asked with a small smirk.

"You interested in this?"

Nakhti looked at the map.

"Who knows mabey its a sign..... if you belive that sort of thing."

Nakhti began to walk again looking at the map.

"Either way you really should pay att- OW"

Nakhti stubbed his toe on a rather large rock at that moment. Nakhti hopped on one foot grumbleing to himself.

"And i should really take my own advice before i open my fat mouth."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:37 pm
Circle giggled at Nakhti's pain, "Oh, I'm sorry! Here, lemme help." She bent towards the toe and took off her necklace around her neck. It glowed a pale blue, but then took it away without even taking off his shoes. "It should be alrigh' at the moment." Cicle clasped the necklace around her neck and picked up the post and pushed her glasses up.

Wind Goddess, Sylphis?

She shrugged. "Who knows? It could be, are ya' willing to attened?" She asked with a sly smik on her face.

Becca-Ish

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:55 pm
Nakhti had to keep himself in check when she used the magic on him since his reflexes were honed to stab first ask later. In the end Nakhti's only sign of discomfort to the magic was his free hand resting naturaly on the hilt of his sword. With Nakhti's hand resting on the hilt of his sheathed sword as he thought aloud.

"I'll probably stay if they catch my intrest if not then I'm gone cuz I'm still hungry."

Nakhti handed then her the map.

"Tell you what. Suprise me you lead i'll follow."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:06 pm
"Alright!" Circle took the map and read it carefully. "We arn't that far away from the gardens, so we be there soon- uh, are you alright?" She asked Nakhti whose hand as still on the hilt of his sword.

"I'm sorry, did I make you nevous or something?"

Becca-Ish

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:24 pm
Nakhti looked at Circle like she grew a third head..... untill he realised his hand was on his sword. He quickly let go of the hilt of his blade as if burned by it.

"I'm sorry. Its instinct.... spells aimed at me are not normally friendly. Its become habit to defend myself on reflex..... I should have warned you."

Nakhti nervously scratched behind his ears. Suddenly changeing the subject Nakhti spoke.

"So um...... lead the way?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:49 pm
Circle gave a nod in which she understood. "It's just healing, I don't know anything else besides it." (Pretending that all the walking is done)

They arrived at the gardens where a crowd was indeed gathering, and growing by the minute. "So, I suppose we can wait now..." Circle spoke to Nakhti in almost a whisper.

Becca-Ish

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:48 pm
Nakhti's eyes roamed the crowd watching the festivities that were already starting up.

"And it appears we may not have to wait very long."

Nakhti leaned against a tree as he continued to watch the crowd.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:47 pm
"Oh hey Ayu." Mia stared at the troupe. They'd started their routine after greeting the crowd. Their dance was very graceful and fluent. Not a single flaw. They were completely in sync with the music and the steps were all correct.

"They're good. Watching them dance is kind of relaxing."

(Yay! Hurray for the Suites' 40,000 member!"  

zepherion

Becca-Ish

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:13 pm
Circle looked at the dancers in awe. Her bright orbs shown brightly in an intrest. "My, they are beautiful..." She muttered softly, wishing to get a better look at them. The wind dance seemed to give Circle a sort of trance. As they copied the wind's movement and grace, she tried to move her fingers the same way they moved her legs, but hers were too clumbsy, and not as graceful.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:55 am
Nakhti watched the dancers move in a fluid grace. In his mind Nakhti admired the grace and agility of the dancers that proved how much they practiced this dance. Nakhti glanced at Circle as she spoke noticeing that she was standing unconciously on her tip toes trying to see the dancers better. With a smirk Nakhti glanced about untill he saw what he was looking for. Nakhti noted how to acomplish what he was planning while disturbing as few of the patrons as he could. In mere seconds Nakhti gave Circle a light nudge.

"Do you want a better view?"  

NakhtiChaos

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:56 pm
Tiger stretches as she leans over one of the bed sides so her hair fals onto the floor. The places her hands flat onto the floor so she doesn't fall on her head. "Now what to do..."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games