Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
The Story That Went On... (Formerly Death Cut. Completed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:17 pm
The Jiluzix part snarled, pulling with enough force to snap a normal man's ankle in half. When he sent more tendrils, those were frozen by Sephiroth's magic.

???: "Sephiroth?... Can you... can you hear me? Wait, I see you! I... I think I..."

The weak sounding voice was Jacob's, and it was coming from all around in a strange, ghostly echo. Suddenly, small golems burst out of the ground, and tore at the tendrils tugging at Sephiroth. The Jiluzix-Sephiroth growled angrily at the sound of that voice, while fending off the golems. A worm like appendage burst out of his back, opened it's tooth filled maw, and shot black ink into the air. It hung like thick webbing high up into the stormy clouds, and the remaining golems crumbled.

Jacob: "Dammit... That webbing's blocking me..."

Meanwhile, the cage that held the motherly essence that had helped and guided Sephiroth so much so recently, still stood, though it was heavily damaged. Small bolts of colorful energy blasted at it from within, trying to destroy the reminder, though it proved stubborn.

Keep faith, child...

During all this chaos, Sephiroth had managed to get up with his sword, and was now clashing it against the monster's claws.

Jiluzix: "If you prove to be too much trouble, mortal, I can always simply destroy you and keep your soul!"

A mouth tore open across the demon's chest, and it bulged, before spraying acid in a wide mist.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:14 pm
Sephiroth stumbled a little on his sore foot when he was finally able to get free of the tendrils and took a couple swings at the cage before the demon was onto him again. Sephiroth got hit initially with the putrid stuff and vanished leaving dark energy and feathers behind while the acid hit the cage that was behind him. He reappeared and slashed at the ceiling from the ground in the same manner he did the soldiers.  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:43 pm
Jiluzix roared as tendril and claw grabbed Sephiroth by the wrists, heaved him up in the air, and slammed him harshly onto the ground. Again, before Jacob could do anything, the worm appendage on the monster's back filled the sky with black ink. More tendrils, endless tendrils, bound his legs and arms.

Jiluzix: "You're too much trouble, and I don't have enough time to play. I hope you enjoyed your pathetic life..."

Jacob: "NO!"

Jiluzix's mouths opened, and tongues darted out, wrapping around Sephiroth's stomach and neck. They reeked and burned with acid and vile toxins, squeezing tighter and tighter around their prey like snakes. All this was happening so quickly, and just as Sephiroth thought he might pass out, there was a loud shattering sound.

LEAVE MY CHILD ALONE!

There was a bright light, and something colorful flew by Jiluzix. Suddenly the demon released Sephiroth as he screamed in agony. The worm appendage, and a number of limbs had been severed, glowing colorful energy left burning on their stumps Sephiroth only saw his mother-like being for a brief moment, the vague shape of a woman in a fog of colors, before she leapt into him, asking to be a part of him if only for a while, and healing his wounds.

Jiluzix: "Not you, you brainless whore!"

All around them, the webbing in the sky faded.

Jacob: "Sephiroth! Nngh, brace yourself! Going... going to filter you to the charms..."

The necromancer sounded like he was in severe pain, almost comparable to the times he suffered through some of the worst parts of his curse. Suddenly, there was a powerful pulling sensation as the world blurred around them. Jiluzix screamed as he tried to grip onto the ground, but it was useless, as they were all shoved along by some unseen, powerful force into a strange world of blue crystallic formations, surrounded by pools of water. Jiluzix landed near one of the pools of water, and immediately scrambled away from it in almost obvious fear. The longer he stayed in this environment, the weaker he'd become, until.... He shuddered, and shook his head violently, not wanting to think about the possible fate. He was Jiluzix! A powerful demon! He would re-possess those two and escape this prison, and then continue on his rampage. He wouldn't be reduced to some shuddering pile of unintelligent flesh.

Once the others appeared, he wasted no time. He twisted his appearance so savagely, that only Sephiroth's deformed face remained of the original "clone" body. Everything else was a mass of claws, teeth, tendrils, and spikes. He struck without mercy, spewing acid, toxins, and striking with as many limbs as possible.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:46 pm
Sephiroth had braced himself with both wings? Either this was her trick or he could still take on a false angel appearance like Jiluzix could. There wasn't much time to ponder on it as he dived to the side to get out of the way of as much acid and toxins as possible bringing up a shield against it and felt a burning sensation on his legs. It didn't escape his notice that Jiluzix was afraid of the water, vaguely he wondered if he should be too since he wasn't sure what he was at the moment, so when he stepped aside and brought up his sword to make contact with a few limbs, he made sure it took a dip in a puddle as he swung it.

His attacks only further ticked the creature more. With so many limbs and he being only what he was with two arms, he had trouble deflecting and dodging them all when Jiluzix began to move closer and come at him from all angles. When this happened he managed to grab him, but no sooner did he begin to entwine him than a weaker version of his comet spell from earlier, one rock, appeared and fell from the sky, but instead of striking the demon, it fell into a large pool of water that was closest to them.  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:55 pm
Once the comet impacted into the water, it sent a wave of water splashing over both Sephiroth and Jiluzix. The effects were immediate.

Sephiroth was no longer harmed by the substance. In fact, it soothed the burning on his legs from the attack he suffered just recently.

Jiluzix on the other hand, screamed in horrible pain as parts of him smoldered, black smoke billowing, and bits of him melting into disgusting gore. The demon fell over, trying to brush off the excess liquid.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:18 pm
Sephiroth approached the distracted disgusting beast version of him and booted it into the pool of water.  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:52 pm
Jiluzix howled, screamed, and wrapped it's melting tendrils around Sephiroth's legs in a desperate attempt, pulling him into the pool of water with him. There, the demon wildly scratched and bit at Sephiroth... though whatever injuries Sephiroth obtained were almost painless because of how fast the water would heal him. It was a vain, last ditch attempt to kill Sephiroth. Soon, the world around them became a bright, white glow, and they felt a force transport them..

We're being pulled back out into the world...

Sephiroth was suddenly aware of being in the life stream, of the souls coursing through it. Dozens of faces, some familar, rushed by.

He then found himself kneeling back outside with Jacob, Rosemary, Abigail, and Harold, soaking wet from the pool of water he'd been dragged into. Rosemary was still conscious, but was weak considering the holy energy she was pumping into Jacob. Harold had taken to helping her with a few holy spells he knew. Seeing Sephiroth was alive, Abigail had relinquished her golem form, and rushed over to embrace him.

...And then, Jiluzix appeared from the charms.

He roared and screeched in many demonic tones and voices, stumbling on his many legs. Jacob finally came to, and the demon's twisted visage gave Jacob a start, as he weakly tried to place himself in front of Rosemary. Hissing though, the demon fell to it's knees, then collapsed, as it melted and transformed into a large pile of flesh similar to what Harold had been capturing in Rosemary's storage device, cancerous looking with eyes and teeth haphazard all over. It gave a last thought, that Rosemary could hear, and somehow, it echoed from her to everyone else.

Immortality no more. Without me, immortality no more. I am Jiluzix... and Jiluzix exists elsewhere, but I die today...T'chal Kahala' ma-...

The pile of flesh glowed red for a brief moment, then stopped. It had tried to cast some manner of curse or hex Jacob realized, but couldn't even begin it's incantation properly before it died.

- - - - -

GL: "So they were in an egg all along? An egg that we ended up eating in the end?"

Galantros paused to take a long sip of his soda, then shook his head.

GL: "Wow... that movie sucked..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:46 pm
Then came a coughing fit from all that water he swallowed. After they recovered from the shock of this new information and as Harold went to store the last bit, Sephiroth managed to choke a "wait" to him. He got up, stood next to it, instructed them to stay back, and then a pillar of fire rose around him. He couldn't cast a distant spell due to giving his best fire spell to Rosemary for the time being. Afterwards Harold was free to gather what was left and he sat on a rock and stared at the ground not really knowing what to say.  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:57 pm
"Mmhmm," was all she said as she went into the little girl's room for several minutes and left GL outside waiting. "So how about we get something to eat and then go back to my house and play games or something?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:05 am
Harold seemed to look at Sephiroth in amazement as he finished his harvesting. Had he really killed a part of the monster that had destroyed worlds?

Jacob struggled to get to his feet, and was a bit... unsteady. He would need to rest later to recover completely.

Jacob: "Sephiroth... it's over?"

A figure appeared before them, covered in colorful, glowing fogs that swirled around her form. She emnated such warmth, peace, and joy.

"It is, it's finally over... Have you no words, Sephiroth my child?

The woman stroked Sephiroth's hair in a motherly manner, helping to undo tangles and remove the excess water.

The charms then suddenly started to react, shaking violently and glowing. Nobody knew what to expect, when they suddenly shattered, and shot inside Sephiroth's chest, absorbing like water inside of him. This caused a reaction within him, and forced out a pair of feathery wings from his back. White, full, beatiful wings, interlaced elegantly with grey and black and glowing with a slight aura.

Abigail: "Wow... they're beautiful..."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:17 pm
Sephiroth nodded at Jacob's question to him. Still talking to his knees. "I...I'm sorry for not listening. I hadn't intended to ever drop those gifts before...it doesn't matter now... it fell into a pool within that strange charm with a little push and now it is dead."

He hoped she would stay a little while, but e was almost afraid to say it. The charms reacted funny and shot at him. He patted his chest where they had entered. He looked up at Abigail and then followed her gaze behind him. "What? They're usually black."

The large black ball he had given Rosemary zoomed at him and looked as if it would smack him in the face. He brought up his right arm to protect himself against it and it went into his arm, just like when he had cast it, only it wasn't visible.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:32 pm
Jacob: "It was strange, Sephiroth... I could see what was going on inside of my own soul where everything was taking place, before you were all transported to... .... to... ...is he all there?"

Abigail shook him a little, saying his name in a sing song voice. When that didn't work, she shook him harder. When that failed, she gave him another kiss. Somehow, THAT even failed. Abigail crossed her arms, jokingly indignant.

Abigail: "Well! He liked it last time!"

He appears to be in shock still... hmm, this requires a mother's touch I believe.

She stroked Sephiroth's head for a moment, all kind and loving... and then suddenly, whacked him upside the skull.

Son, please tell us what's going on inside of that head of yours. I can't read your mind anymore. Well, I could, but I'd rather not without you letting me.

- - - -

GL: "Sure, that sounds like fun. We could go somewhere like Pyro's, or if you know a place, we could go there. Then we could go back and play some games and stuff. Not too long ago, I installed some Gaia pinball machines. I just haven't tested them yet."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:22 am
That's something BlackMN or I would do.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:23 am
Even with the head pounding it took him several long seconds to respond. "Images...blurry scattered images."

He shook his head and cleared it up a little. Worse headache and all along with the feeling he had missed out on something pleasant. "I don't care about uninvited intrusions from you... yet. You probably know everything that has ever been on my mind until now anyways. Please continue what you were saying."  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:54 am
Jacob: "Uhm, I was just saying that I could see what was going on and interact before you were all transported to the charm. It was like I was looking inside of myself, it was an unusual experience. Like controlling a dream."

Jacob stepped closer to Sephiroth and seemed to scrutinize him for a moment, something catching his attention.

Jacob: "... There's holy energy coming off of you, especially those wings of yours. It's not... being produced by you though, it's as though it's being produced somewhere else, and then being transported to your body." Rosemary, we have another angel amongst us, I believe...

Abigail: "I suppose this is where we start to part ways, isn't it? Master Harold, do you suppose we could go with them to their world, just so we know the way and can visit them once in a while?"

Harold: "I don't see why not, but I wouldn't want to linger long... those soldiers..."

Just then, a trio of said soldiers stumbled into view, shaken and soaked in blood. When they saw who they stumbled into, they froze. They then began to blather unintelligably, and throw down all their guns and equipment, especially after seeing Sephiroth, words of "The silver-haired demon" on their lips. They fell to their knees, hands behind their heads, shaking. Rosemary was probably having a nice little feast from their fear. They didn't even bother to beg for mercy, as if they expected it wouldn't be given to them, and yet they weren't willing to fight to the death, hoping that at least their deaths would be swift and painless.

Fal Jenul went to them, and her colorful fog extended to each of their faces. They all stopped quaking in fear as something passed between them for a few moments...

You've caused so much pain, and suffering... worked for greed... Look at what you've done...

After several minutes, one of the men slowly took off his helmet, and crawled his way over to Fal'Jenul with a pained expression, reaching for a hug. She embraced him, and he fell asleep. Another began to yell at himself, asking what had he done, and why had he done it. Fal'Jenul moved up to him, carressed his face, and he fell asleep as well. The last had a wild, confused expression on his face.

Soldier: "... You're... you're some sort of monster... You're all monsters! You're not going to mess with my head!"

Please, reconsider the action you are about to...!

The remaining soldier dived for one of the side arms, and promptly aimed it at his head and fired. Fal'Jenul sighed sadly.

Not all hearts can be reached...  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games