Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
New Members Report here please! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold
  for checking in
View Results

Lena-domo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:14 pm
Hello, my name is Lena, and I was invited by Living Ink. I love to write, read, role play, meet new people, but more than anything, I love to be outside. I usually take my laptop out there, no matter the temperature and sit under the trees. My poor laptop is is sorry shape for all that I lug it around everywhere, but I like to write, and gaia is a great place to rp with people. smile Feel free to contact me and talk, I love meeting people.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:28 pm
the mod of thread #75 invited me here, though if im bored and in the guild forums, you'll find me posting in the gaming section a lot, nuff said.  

Twilight Moon777

Candy Apple Amazing

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:50 pm
I have no idea who invited me. I could prolly find out if I had actully read the invation. I'm much to lazy for that, or am I just easily distracted? But I disgress. You can call me Apple I guess, I don't really care. I'm really into music (all music, punk mostly), movies (indie films are best), books (anything but romance), and art (all forms of art).  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:16 pm
Hey, I'm Korie, I'm what's called lamely awesome XD well at least by me friends. I was invited by Living Ink, thats for the invite this place look cool.  

darkfantasy16

Dreki Ei

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:24 pm
-waves- Hai. I'm new and.. I like Jelly and Dane Cook.

:3 I uh, don't remember who invited me. I believe it was the head guy of the Science/Scifi/ whatever thread. >w<;

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:52 pm
uh, hi, I was invited by Living Ink even though I don't know why I've been chosen  

Ventel

Anthrax Laughing Gas

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:27 pm
The person that sent me request was an administrator But the person that sent the request was Living Ink I believe. I am very well associated with grammar, (only when I'm in the mood) Or unless I'm hyper, or impatient, upset, but that about it. I'm normally bored. And every nigh in summer I spend the night outside in a sleeping bag because I feel like it. And I accept any friend requests even random ones unless you tryed scamming hacking or justy being mean. And on other note: I love you all!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:39 pm
um....hi, I'm (((raspberry~kimiko))), you can call me kitty, or whatever you want. I like rping, and I like anime. "Living Ink" invited me to join this guild.  

(((rasberry~kimiko)))

Halfawo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:56 pm
RAWRR I'm Midnight blue, and I was invited by Living Ink surprised I'm planning on getting a name change soon. At the time of this post, my avi is a squid thing. My avatar usually sucks REALLY BAD 'cause I don't got no stylez.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:19 pm
hi i was invited by Living Ink. The reason? I have no idea.  

hazuki sliver

LoveNotFailMe

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:03 pm
Living Ink invited Me. I'm 15 and I have a strong obsession with vampires. I live in the night, I hate everyone. No one knows who I really am...I am nobody. I hate my life. I've only ever meshed with 2 people, Alex Fallmen, and Christopher Knightly....Alex Fallmen killed himself. stare  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:09 pm
Hey all, I'm Sanity, and I'm yet another Living Ink reqruit, although I too am not entirely sure why.  

my dog ate my sanity

[K_T]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:21 pm
Hello...name is KT, I was invited by Living Ink, though I don't have a clue why, (I don't even know anyone here). xp

So...I guess I'm gonna go look around... question

Message me if you're bored...
...cause I'll probably be bored too... mrgreen ... stare  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:54 pm
Living Ink invited me! I'm not very good at these so this will be short.

My name is Jules. I love animals, manga, and anime. Sooo?....... sweatdrop  

Jewels Fern

Familiar Dabbler

kissingsun

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:05 pm
Hi! My name is Edris. I joined Gaia three years ago and I'm still enjoying it. =) I like to read, writing and playing online games.
Random pm's are great as long they make a bit sense and the person isn't scamming. Other way, you're welcome to send me some, since I'm getting bored sometimes. XD

A last note here: I was invited bij Living Ink.

®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games