Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 698 699 700 701 702 703 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:11 am
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
(Thats sucks..)
Shun looked at Racy and smiled. "Seeing a friend of mine." He said then heard Nemu scream and ran to where she was. "Nemu?" He said, drawing the covers away and looked at her face. "Its gonna be alright." He said helping her to a sitting position.

-she popped up, holding shun tightly- shun....im so scared.....thiers....something bad inside the house........

"Something bad inside the house?" Shun asked as he rubbed her back to calm her down. "Do you know where?" He asked.

no....but...its.....i dont know where, but its inside....i can smell death...rotting flesh....pestilance............shun......im so scared-she buried her face in his chest-  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:11 am
*renoa walked past mayun's house and shivered*
*she froze in place, debating whether or not to go in, the only thing moving was her silver hair whipping in the cold wind*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:12 am
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
(Thats sucks..)
Shun looked at Racy and smiled. "Seeing a friend of mine." He said then heard Nemu scream and ran to where she was. "Nemu?" He said, drawing the covers away and looked at her face. "Its gonna be alright." He said helping her to a sitting position.

-she popped up, holding shun tightly- shun....im so scared.....thiers....something bad inside the house........

"Something bad inside the house?" Shun asked as he rubbed her back to calm her down. "Do you know where?" He asked.
racy was confused and sat by shun. nate was still in the villa half-asleep on the couch.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:13 am
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
(Thats sucks..)

no....but...its.....i dont know where, but its inside....i can smell death...rotting flesh....pestilance............shun......im so scared-she buried her face in his chest-
racy shivered.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:19 am
angel_eyes200
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
(Thats sucks..)

racy shivered.

"Its gonna be okay Nemu. I'll check it out." Shu said as he handed her to Racy. "Stay with Raacy okay? Racy, protect Nemu." Shun said as he started to look around the house.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:22 am
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
(Thats sucks..)

racy shivered.

"Its gonna be okay Nemu. I'll check it out." Shu said as he handed her to Racy. "Stay with Raacy okay? Racy, protect Nemu." Shun said as he started to look around the house.

-downstairs, a shady, and seemingly wounded figure stood in a shadow-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:24 am
*sighing, renoa entered the open house. walking around cautiously in the dark, she looked around....still ignoring the pain in her ankle*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:25 am
June_Malatesta
*sighing, renoa entered the open house. walking around cautiously in the dark, she looked around....still ignoring the pain in her ankle*

-another one of the shady figures appeared,a gaping hole going through his side-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:26 am
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

racy shivered.

Shun turned and looked into the shadows. "Who's there." He asked as he pulled out his rod and became alert.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:27 am
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

racy shivered.

racy's eyes widend as she was still holding nemu and the figure was there. "um..shun..i-icant..help!" she couldnt hold nemu and go and do wutever to the shadowy figure.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:28 am
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

racy shivered.

Shun turned and looked into the shadows. "Who's there." He asked as he pulled out his rod and became alert.

-the figure titled its head, as mayun appeared behind it, it simply disappeared in a cloud of green gas-
mayun: shun, get nemu and anyone else inside out, the house is infested with nurglites!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:29 am
angel_eyes200
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

racy shivered.

racy's eyes widend as she was still holding nemu and the figure was there. "um..shun..i-icant..help!" she couldnt hold
*Reks slides in and winks*"Whats HAPPENING?"

lord chazxr XIV

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:29 am
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

-another one of the shady figures appeared,a gaping hole going through his side-

*renoa turned around and stepped back at the shadowy figure, getting another chill down her spine. she recollected herself and pulled out her bow and arrow. she aimed it at the figure*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:30 am
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

*renoa turned around and stepped back at the shadowy figure, getting another chill down her spine. she recollected herself and pulled out her bow and arrow. she aimed it at the figure*

-sev appeared, and smashed the figure to the ground, it disappeared into a cloud of green gas-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:32 am
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
racy shivered.

-the figure titled its head, as mayun appeared behind it, it simply disappeared in a cloud of green gas-
mayun: shun, get nemu and anyone else inside out, the house is infested with nurglites!

"MAyun!" Shun said then nodded as he ran to them. "Reks! Racy! Nemu! We gotta get outside, now!" Shun said, pushing all of them to the door.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 698 699 700 701 702 703 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games