Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 698 699 700 701 702 703 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:05 am
*gestures toward the bar* What would be your pleasure? *pours himself another brandy  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:27 am
*as he starts around the bar he starts to fell lightheaded* not again... *he slumps behind the bar leaving Icy staring at him in bewilderment*  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 5, 6, 3, 1 Total: 21 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:33 am
*With the keys in his hand, he unlocks the door to Psyzapp's office, steps through and quietly closes the door behind him. He surveys the joint as he struts over to the bar, then lays his jacket and hat down on the bar. He then goes behind the bar and fixes himself a cup of coffee. Sitting on the end bar stool, he sips at his coffee, contemplating the prior evening's events and snickers at how well constructed Psyzapp's handcuffs are. He pulls out his pen and a piece of paper. A wide crooked grin appears on his face while he writes the following note: Please return these keys to Psyzapp. She is in her office and will need a little assistance. Satisfied, he finishes up his coffee and gets up to put the cup in the sink behind the bar. He places the note on the bar where it can easily be seen and lays the keys on top of it. He puts his hat on and with his finger hooked into the collar of his jacket, he flings it over his shoulder and continues to hold it in place with his finger still hooked into the collar. He takes a long look around the empty MW bar, then struts out of the thread while chuckling quietly to himself* Heh heh heh ... cool  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:39 am
*ayami floats into the bar and spots the note*
what is this?
assistance?...
oh dear gonk I think I know what this is about....

*isn't sure if she's prepared for what she's about to see*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

lady ayami chan rolled 2 20-sided dice: 5, 9 Total: 14 (2-40)

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:04 am
*Ayami prepares herself for that which Leko is usually more involved with and slowly proceeds to Psyzapp's office*
*knocks on the door*
Ummm Psyzapp?....
err....

*pushes the door slightly open and sees exactly what she thought she would stressed *
okay okay I can do this...
oh I know!

*Ayami charms the keys and they shimmer and sparkle she then sends them to the stand next to psyzapp*
When she sees the shine she'll know I charmed them...
then she can just instruct them to "set her free" rolleyes
how do I get involved in these things!? sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:24 am
*Faunt wakes up and stretches his arms. He looks over at the block of ice. Neve is still sitting on top of it.* You are worried about Crys aren't you.* The spirit shakes up and down.* She will be fine. She just need some rest right now. *Faunt gets up and walks around the tree house. With further investigation he notices some new things. There are places and chests to store his belongings in. As he continues his search, he notices a glow coming from the center of the house, under his bed. Faunt walks over and lifts his bed a little to see whats under there. A orb of light is pulsating in a hole untouched by the ice. *You are the heart of this tree right.* The orb pulsates brighter.* I'll take that as a yes. Thank you so much for providing my with this... this wonderful home. I wish I had a tree like you back home. *The orb pulsates and dims down showing Faunt a picture of a tree. This tree in the picture is trapped in a block of ice. As the orb continues to show him the picture zooms out and reveals a big glacier. Around the glacier is a huge flowing rivers that ebbs around it. The ebbs moan and groan with an eerie sound. *I know that river. That's the River Styx and the tree...* He pauses as the picture fades.* ...Is you. You are a tree from my home. From Cania. No wonder you where able to tap into my powers.* The orb changes colors to one that show happiness, but Faunt knows no such emotion, he looks at the orb confused. *What are you trying to say?* The orb doesn't change just continues to pulsate like a heart. No response at all to Faunts question. He Thanks the tree again as he lowers the bed back down. Neve floats behind him watching what the orb was showing and circles count-clockwise.* This tree, is linked, no it IS, a tree from Cania. Its Trapped in a glacier. You know the Ice from Cania can never be melted. So its heart left and found this place and grew anew. Now it has provided us with a place to live.* Faunt walks around his bed and sits next to Crys's block of ice.* Please get better.  

Faunt Ix

Faunt Ix rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 5, 3, 6, 5 Total: 21 (5-30)

Faunt Ix

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:26 am
(dice post) sorry i keep forgetting to roll  
lady ayami chan rolled 2 20-sided dice: 10, 17 Total: 27 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:30 am
*ayami regains her composure and returns to the bar area*
I need a double espresso stat!
hmmm an irish double espresso would be even tastier...
yes yes I know we finally agree on something!
we don't mess around with our scotch! wink 4laugh

*makes her drink then opens the bar for the day seeing that Psyzapp is "indisposed" at the moment*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:07 am
*as she sits handcuffed to her office chair, she suddenly sees the charmed key Ayami has conveniently provided her. She snatches the key out of the air with her free hand and unlocks herself. Taking a moment to compose herself, she readjusts her remaining clothing and searches her office for the rest of her garments. After she is once again fully dressed, she gets out a mirror, checks her makeup and reapplies her lipstick. Once she is satisfied she is "together" again, she walks into the Main bar as casually as she possibly can, but she just can't seem to stop grinning. She goes over to the espresso machine and makes herself a latte.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:15 am
*sees Psyzapp grinning ear to ear*
well good afternoon miss...
I see you found the keys I left you

*gives her a wink*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:28 am
Huh…oh…yes…er…um…thank you Ayami. mrgreen I appreciate your…ah…help. redface *she sits at the bar and sips her latte.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:32 am
*yawns*
well now that everything is back in order I think I may go for a rest - Leko most likely will be in soon.
take care ^_~

*finishes off a drink she was having*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:34 am
It's been very quite around here this morning ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:38 am
I would have been here earlier, but I was…um……BUSY. mrgreen  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:44 am
stare
yes yes of course - unfortunately some of us don't have that luxury...

*smiles and wink*
I'm alarmed at all the new comers to the bar though!  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 698 699 700 701 702 703 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games