Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 699 700 701 702 703 704 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:32 am
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
*sighing, renoa entered the open house. walking around cautiously in the dark, she looked around....still ignoring the pain in her ankle*

-another one of the shady figures appeared,a gaping hole going through his side-

*renoa turned around and stepped back at the shadowy figure, getting another chill down her spine. she recollected herself and pulled out her bow and arrow. she aimed it at the figure*

-sev appeared, and smashed the figure to the ground, it disappeared into a cloud of green gas-

*renoa re-aimed her arrow at sev*
who are you?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:33 am
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
*sighing, renoa entered the open house. walking around cautiously in the dark, she looked around....still ignoring the pain in her ankle*

-another one of the shady figures appeared,a gaping hole going through his side-

*renoa turned around and stepped back at the shadowy figure, getting another chill down her spine. she recollected herself and pulled out her bow and arrow. she aimed it at the figure*

-sev appeared, and smashed the figure to the ground, it disappeared into a cloud of green gas-

who are you?

idiot.....forgot my face already-he walked closer to her, his face now visible in the light-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:34 am
lordchazxr2
angel_eyes200
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

"Something bad inside the house?" Shun asked as he rubbed her back to calm her down. "Do you know where?" He asked.

no....but...its.....i dont know where, but its inside....i can smell death...rotting flesh....pestilance............shun......im so scared-she buried her face in his chest-
racy shivered.

"Its gonna be okay Nemu. I'll check it out." Shu said as he handed her to Racy. "Stay with Raacy okay? Racy, protect Nemu." Shun said as he started to look around the house.

-downstairs, a shady, and seemingly wounded figure stood in a shadow-
racy's eyes widend as she was still holding nemu and the figure was there. "um..shun..i-icant..help!" she couldnt hold
*Reks slides in and winks*"Whats HAPPENING?"
"reks!?" she dropped nemu on accident in suprise why reks was here.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:34 am
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

who are you?

idiot.....forgot my face already-he walked closer to her, his face now visible in the light-

*freezes*

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:35 am
angel_eyes200
lordchazxr2
angel_eyes200
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

"Something bad inside the house?" Shun asked as he rubbed her back to calm her down. "Do you know where?" He asked.

no....but...its.....i dont know where, but its inside....i can smell death...rotting flesh....pestilance............shun......im so scared-she buried her face in his chest-
racy shivered.

"Its gonna be okay Nemu. I'll check it out." Shu said as he handed her to Racy. "Stay with Raacy okay? Racy, protect Nemu." Shun said as he started to look around the house.

racy's eyes widend as she was still holding nemu and the figure was there. "um..shun..i-icant..help!" she couldnt hold

"Yeah"*he draws his huge sword and points it at the figure*"do I feel sorry for you"*he slashes it and it bleeds slightly*

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:35 am
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

who are you?

*freezes*

-he lowed her bow with one hand- please dont aim that thing at me  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:36 am
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

who are you?

*freezes*

*drops the arrow, still staring at you*  
angel_eyes200
lordchazxr2
angel_eyes200
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

racy shivered.

-nemu fell to the ground, wincing sharply as she landed-

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

lordchazxr2
angel_eyes200
lordchazxr2
angel_eyes200
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

racy shivered.

"Yeah"*he draws his huge sword and points it at the figure*"do I feel sorry for you"*he slashes it and it bleeds slightly*

"Nice Reks." Shun said as he went to help Nemu up.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:37 am
lordchazxr2
angel_eyes200
lordchazxr2
angel_eyes200
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

racy shivered.

"REKS!!" racy tried to pick up nemu but she was to heavy for her. racy levitated nemu, out from getting poisoned from the green gasses. "reks, come on!" she took his hand taking him out the door.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:37 am
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

who are you?

*freezes*

*drops the arrow, still staring at you*

as he drew his sword, another weapon appeared in the other hand, two large knives connected by a length of wire-  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:38 am
blessedheart
lordchazxr2
angel_eyes200
lordchazxr2
angel_eyes200
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

racy shivered.

"Nice Reks." Shun said as he went to !
Shion:"gosh Reks you left without me!"*called him*
Reks:*hangs up and slashes the figure again and again*

lord chazxr XIV

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:39 am
blessedheart
lordchazxr2
angel_eyes200
lordchazxr2
angel_eyes200
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

racy shivered.

"Nice Reks." Shun said as he went to help Nemu up.

-nemu stood up- im ok, master says thier nurglites, servants of the dark god of desease and pestilance, nurgle

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:40 am
lordchazxr2
blessedheart
lordchazxr2
angel_eyes200
lordchazxr2
angel_eyes200
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

racy shivered.

"Nice Reks." Shun said as he went to !
Shion:"gosh Reks you left without me!"*called him*
Reks:*hangs up and slashes the figure again and again*
racy just stood there, watching rek kill the figure.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:40 am
"Thats great...more trouble.." Shun said to Nemu as he took her hand and led them to the door then turned and looked at Reks. "Reks! Quit slashing the things and get out here!!" HE yelled.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 699 700 701 702 703 704 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games