Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 700 701 702 703 704 705 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:40 am
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

*renoa re-aimed her arrow at sev*
who are you?

idiot.....forgot my face already-he walked closer to her, his face now visible in the light-

*freezes*

-he lowed her bow with one hand- please dont aim that thing at me

*drops the arrow, still staring at you*

as he drew his sword, another weapon appeared in the other hand, two large knives connected by a length of wire-

*hesitates. takes a step backwards*
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:42 am
angel_eyes200
lordchazxr2
blessedheart
lordchazxr2
angel_eyes200
lordchazxr2
angel_eyes200
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

"Something bad inside the house?" Shun asked as he rubbed her back to calm her down. "Do you know where?" He asked.

no....but...its.....i dont know where, but its inside....i can smell death...rotting flesh....pestilance............shun......im so scared-she buried her face in his chest-
racy shivered.

"Its gonna be okay Nemu. I'll check it out." Shu said as he handed her to Racy. "Stay with Raacy okay? Racy, protect Nemu." Shun said as he started to look around the house.

-downstairs, a shady, and seemingly wounded figure stood in a shadow-
racy's eyes widend as she was still holding nemu and the figure was there. "um..shun..i-icant..help!" she couldnt hold
*Reks slides in and winks*"Whats HAPPENING?"
"reks!?" she dropped nemu on accident in suprise why reks was here.

"Yeah"*he draws his huge sword and points it at the figure*"do I feel sorry for you"*he slashes it and it bleeds slightly*

"Nice Reks." Shun said as he went to !
Shion:"gosh Reks you left without me!"*called him*
Reks:*hangs up and slashes the figure again and again*
racy just stood there, watching rek kill the figure.

*reks stabs it and pulls his sword out,he punches it and throws it to the wall*

lord chazxr XIV

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:43 am
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

*freezes*

as he drew his sword, another weapon appeared in the other hand, two large knives connected by a length of wire-

-he looks at her quietly-...............now now.....this is no time for a nervous breakdown, june-he cringed a bit, caughtoff guard by the unearthly yells of more nurglites, who appeared from the shadows, charging him, he easily bgan to slay them, but they never stop coming-  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:44 am
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

*freezes*

-he looks at her quietly-...............now now.....this is no time for a nervous breakdown, june-he cringed a bit, caughtoff guard by the unearthly yells of more nurglites, who appeared from the shadows, charging him, he easily bgan to slay them, but they never stop coming-

no i'm-
*cut off by the shadow things:stands up again, picking up the arrow and shooting one, then taking out more and shooting others*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:46 am
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

no i'm-
*cut off by the shadow things:stands up again, picking up the arrow and shooting one, then taking out more and shooting others*

-one of them charges from behind her, he decapitated it- now now.....you stay away from her-he began to slaughter more- my name......is thanatos  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:46 am
lordchazxr2
angel_eyes200
lordchazxr2
blessedheart
lordchazxr2
angel_eyes200
lordchazxr2
angel_eyes200
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

"Something bad inside the house?" Shun asked as he rubbed her back to calm her down. "Do you know where?" He asked.

no....but...its.....i dont know where, but its inside....i can smell death...rotting flesh....pestilance............shun......im so scared-she buried her face in his chest-
racy shivered.

"Its gonna be okay Nemu. I'll check it out." Shu said as he handed her to Racy. "Stay with Raacy okay? Racy, protect Nemu." Shun said as he started to look around the house.

racy's eyes widend as she was still holding nemu and the figure was there. "um..shun..i-icant..help!" she couldnt hold

"Yeah"*he draws his huge sword and points it at the figure*"do I feel sorry for you"*he slashes it and it bleeds slightly*

racy was suprised at how much damge reks could do in so little time, yet stayed calm but impressed.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:48 am
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

no i'm-

-one of them charges from behind her, he decapitated it- now now.....you stay away from her-he began to slaughter more- my name......is thanatos

*in shock and having a serious deja-vu moment, the last arrow went out of control and spiraled, hitting the wall right above your head*
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:49 am
angel_eyes200
lordchazxr2
angel_eyes200
lordchazxr2
blessedheart
lordchazxr2
angel_eyes200
lordchazxr2
angel_eyes200
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

racy shivered.

racy was suprised at how much damge reks could do in so little time, yet stayed calm but impressed.

"guys block your self!"*Reks spins in the air and kunais strike everyone perfict killing about 35*

lord chazxr XIV

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:49 am
angel_eyes200
lordchazxr2
angel_eyes200
lordchazxr2
blessedheart
lordchazxr2
angel_eyes200
lordchazxr2
angel_eyes200
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

racy shivered.

Shun smiled at the damage and went to join Reks. He sliced one in two with his twin blades and looked at Reks. "Can't let you have all the fun now can I?" He said with a grin and went to slice up the figures.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:50 am
Shun blocks Racy and Nemu so the Kunais wouldn't touch them and went back to the fight.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:50 am
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

no i'm-

*in shock and having a serious deja-vu moment, the last arrow went out of control and spiraled, hitting the wall right above your head*

.......retreat...nurglites, and tell your master just who it is hes crossed, thier are two demi-gods in my family, i, thanatos, god of hatred and death, and lucifer, the god of the underworld!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:51 am
lordchazxr2
angel_eyes200
lordchazxr2
angel_eyes200
lordchazxr2
blessedheart
lordchazxr2
angel_eyes200
lordchazxr2
angel_eyes200
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

racy shivered.

"guys block your self!"*Reks spins in the air and kunais strike everyone perfict killing about 35*
racy just put a force field around shuna nd herself aat reks' words. once he finished, racy smiled and popped the little blbble they wer in.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:52 am
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
lordchazxr2
angel_eyes200
lordchazxr2
blessedheart
lordchazxr2
angel_eyes200
lordchazxr2
angel_eyes200
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

racy shivered.

Shun smiled at the damage and went to join Reks. He sliced one in two with his twin blades and looked at Reks. "Can't let you have all the fun now can I?" He said with a grin and went to slice up the figures.
racy grined and sat, floating in the air criss-cross style.

RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

no i'm-

.......retreat...nurglites, and tell your master just who it is hes crossed, thier are two demi-gods in my family, i, thanatos, god of hatred and death, and lucifer, the god of the underworld!

....what the hell?!?!!?!?!
*drops bow. steps backwards again into the light. silver hair shining in what light there was*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
blessedheart
Shun blocks Racy and Nemu so the Kunais wouldn't touch them and went back to the fight.

shun, ill be waiting outside  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 700 701 702 703 704 705 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games