Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 703 704 705 706 707 708 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:06 pm
*while smirking at Ryzan, he glares back at her, mumbling something in his language. Knowing all too well that look and the feeling of the life being choked out of her with mere words and his staff, Icy instinctively grabs her neck and scowls at Ryzan, rising out of her seat and going behind the counter to grab her special bottle of JD* evil  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:10 pm
*feeling unlike himself, he rudely buts into Lady Leko and BlackR's conversation, scoffing at Black's remarks regarding the taste of blood*
Qualla! You are clearly ignorant of the finer qualities that differentiate blood types. Any fool with a tongue and experience could tell you that type O negative is supreme, cherished for its rarity and loved for its purity. You know nothing about the things of which you speak!

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:13 pm
eek
*looks at Psyzapp for help on this one*
Oh Vixtul it's alright... perhaps your pallet is different than his...
err...

*doesn't know what to do so she takes a sip of her drink and a deep drag of her clove*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:16 pm
*looks at ryzan as he interrupts the conversation. feels an old anger rising in him but pushes it back down(not here, not now. they do not deserve to see that side)* My dear child I was drinking blood before you were drinking out of a bottle....Now as lady leko here said you may have a different taste than mine but certainly this is no call for such rudeness.  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:23 pm
*finds her bottle and gets a glass down, pouring a quad shot up and downing it. Feeling the burning sensation that she loves blazing a trail of fire down her throat, Icy pours another glass up and downs that just as quickly. As her throat loosens it's restrictive feel, Icy lets out a breath of relief and pours her third glass, this time taking time to relish the look, smell and taste of the deep amber liquid. As she feels herself relax from the alcohol, Icy overhears Ryzan interrupt Leko and Blacks convo and sneers at him. What a freaking toddler. Can't have his way, nine times out of eight, he probably drank himself into a stupor last night, hence his disheveled look, and now he's vying for attention? Rolling her eyes at him, Icy leans against the bar and looks out the window at the beautiful ice tree outside the bar. Once again flooded with thoughts of Faunts warm yet cool kiss, Icy blushes and instinctively runs a finger over her cheek. Thoughts of romance between Faunt and I never occured to me, yet they don't seem as outrageous or out of place as I would've thought. I've been hurt way too many times and dealt with a lot of scum in my life. I mean, I know I know NOTHING of this man, but....but......... Lost now deep within her thoughts, Icy begins to wonder if a relationship could indeed prosper between the two*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:24 pm
*tries to chuckle but is feeling rather demonic at the moment*
i think I need some charmed chambord...
stare
Hush Ayami, I'm not going to poison you....  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:27 pm
*scoffs again at BlackR*
How long you have consumed it makes no difference if you do not even take the time to actually taste it. Your kind is savage! You drink and drink with no regard for proper treatment and extraction procedures to obtaining the finest quality. All you care about is that it is blood. You are no more cultured in your preferences than a drunkard who takes anything he can get his hands on.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:28 pm
*waits to hear a rebuttal from ryzan. finishes his brandy in one last gulp and sets the glass down on the bar*  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:33 pm
*eyes begin to blaze with a fire of rage that has laid dormant for over a century* NOW LISTEN HERE!!....I have seen the ar corners of the world...I watched civilzation born and destroyed by their own incompetance...Yes my kind may be savage but for those of who have lived as long as I, too long, we grow weary. I have not lost control of my thirst for the better part of three centuries...and unlike some of my bretheren I have made peace with your people and his world. I drink no more than is needed to fulfill my life. Do YOU wish to test my limits!! (eyes blaze briefly and fangs start to glisten_)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:34 pm
*spits the chambord out in a gasp like choke
glances at Psyzapp again then re-charms a drink for herself*
well this is clearing an arguement that does not concern me....
So Icy... how are you?

*lights a second clove and shifts her weight to one side*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:36 pm
*is lost in her own thoughts and musings and does not hear leko speaking to her*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:40 pm
eek Gentlemen…please! *she gets up and stands between Ryzan and Black.* There is no need for petty arguments such as this. Now lets all just take a deep breath and have another drink on the house.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:45 pm
*lets the fire die down inside him. his eyes dim back to their original hazel* yes I do believe thats just what we need *moves around ryzan and sits next to leko*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:45 pm
stressed
Ayami is right perhaps I really should keep my mouth shut...
Sips quickly on the chambord as little demons of fog try to escape from the cup

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 703 704 705 706 707 708 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games