Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 705 706 707 708 709 710 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:30 pm
*sees ryzan grab icy by the throat. spins otu of his seat faster than the eye can see and grabs ryzan and throws him to the far side of the bar* THERE WILL BE NONE OF THAT!!!!!! *eyes flash a deep red and flames begin to swirl around his fist**  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:34 pm
Vixtul!!
*she leaps up and is surrounded by a demon fog*
UNHAND HER!
*she sees that Vixtul has already been forced to unhand Icy... she tries to cut off Vixtuls power by encasing Icy in a energy field*
You want to hurt someone hurt me!
Icy come back to me...

*tries to tap into Ayami to purify Icy's mind*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:35 pm
*with that she is flung as well and is knocked out cold as her head hits the floor.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:38 pm
see if shes ok *he yells to the leko and psyzapp. turns back to ryzan and flits over to him. grabs him by the throat and picks him up* I pity you. forced to take force on a woman if nothing else...give me a reason not to squeeze your throat till it breaks...  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:40 pm
*leko doesn't know what to do....
too many voices too many thoughts...
so she sends out a blinding white light and seems to scream*
JUST STOP!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:41 pm
please don't hurt him!  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:42 pm
*before she can settle back into her thoughts of last night, Icy is hauled off her feet by the throat and into a wall by Ryzan. Instinctively, she begins to panic and scratch at his hands. Ryzan again is speaking to her in his language, but soon she's able to understand him. Somehow, he's entered into her mind and is making his hatred of her known. As she begins to spin into hysteria, Icy hears that familiar menacing yet charming laugh inside her mind and knows Raela is wanting to come out and play. Unable to trust Raela yet unable to hold on to her body any longer, Icy slips into unconsciousness, yet again, and feels the burning ice sensation of Raelas powers. With the last of her will, Icy feels herself being dropped to the ground, and garbled voices around her. Before she can make out any of the sounds, she blacks out*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:43 pm
*blinks as a blinding white light envelopes him he hears lady ayami screaming. hearing her plea he let loose ryzans throat and watched him crumple to the floor. the fire that resides in him dies down a bit but not enough to extinguish the flame in his eyes*  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:44 pm
*ayami runs over to Psyzapp who is unconscious*
hey hey....
can you hear me hun?

*places a soothing hand on psyzapp's face*
come on back dear....
please I can still hear you...
I can't hear Icy...
please come back....

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:49 pm
*crashes into a few tables after being thrown by BlackR. He winces a little and tries to quickly shake it off so he can prepare to retaliate, but is grabbed by the throat before he can recover. Soon, he is released and falls to the ground, rubbing his neck and trying to catch his breath. As he looks up to see why Black so suddenly let him go, he notices Psyzapp laying motionless on the floor out the corner of his eye*
Jabbress!

*he rushes to her and checks her pusle to make sure she is still breathing*
Jabbress! Jabbress! Ph' dos tenu?

*begins to tremble at the thought of anything terrible befalling Psyzapp*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:50 pm
*flits over to Icy and gently picks her up and moves over to lady ayami.* is there somewhere we can move them to? *he could feel Icys heart still beating faintly...(there was still time)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:54 pm
*She starts to slowly open her eyes and as she lays on the floor she puts her hand to her head.* Wha…what happened? *she tries to sit up but becomes dizzy and slips back down.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:57 pm
*looks up at Vixtul with big sad teary eyes*
crying
I can't believe this...
*tries to stop crying and hugs Psyzapp*
Icy is in a coma... AGAIN....
we can move her to the couches...

*puts an angelic healing aura over the ladies*
I'm so hurt...
I'm so hurt I don't know what to do..
cry crying
I think I need to remove myself from this for awhile...
Not sure if I'll be back this weekend...
I'll check on her when my power has diminished in healing over her... Vixtul... I trust you know how to heal yourself.... stare

*gets up and walks toward the exit*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:01 pm
*feels relieved that Psyzapp felt well enough to speak. As she begin to fall back down, he moves his hand behind her head and lowers her back down slowly*
Do not move, jabbress. You appear to have hit your head with great force. It may be best to lay still for a while, jugare?

*looks up at Lady Ayami as she speaks and feels deeply ashamed when she refers to him in such a cold manner and glares at him.*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:02 pm
*grabs lady ayami and hugs her close* I am sorry that you had to witness and be a part of this *whispers in her ear..turns back and flits to Icy and carries her her to the couch. turns to Psyzapp* I will stand guard over to make sure nothing malicious befalls her.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 705 706 707 708 709 710 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games