Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 706 707 708 709 710 711 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:04 pm
*settles in next to Icy and closes his eyes and he begins to hum i nancient language long forgotten by all...he lets the fire inside him wash over him and Icy in hopes that she will soon waken*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:06 pm
*She puts her arms around Ryzan's neck, pulls herself up and weakly whispers into his ear.* Take me away from here. I don't wish to be seen like this.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:11 pm
*nods and gently lifts Psyzapp from the floor, carrying her into the office and using his leg to push the door closed. He sets her down on her chair for a moment while he opens the secret entrance, then takes her back up in his arms and pays special attention not to accidentally bump her head on anything while he carries her down to her private quarters to recover*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:23 pm
*in the far reaches of his mind he is aware of ryzan taking psyzapp away but his thoughts were much closer than that. he stretches the fire of his mind into Icy to try and help the poor woman find her way out of her own prison. He pushes feeling of comfort and good intent towards her hoping that she will open up to him* *mutters to himself* come on Icy...you have to beat this...you will beat this...  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:20 pm
*back within the familiar confines of her mind, Icy sighs and starts along the that leads to where she first met Raela. Knowing this time she may not make it out as easily as the first, being that Raela released her to help her fellow hooligans with a certain plan and Icy has tried to subdue Raela since, Icy trudges along the path, wondering how the hell she's gonna get out of this mess now. As she's walking, vivid images of the last couple of weeks pass by her, from the botched competition to last night. Last night.... Again, Icy touches her cheek and immediately pushes past those feelings and squares her jaw. Had I not been trying to comfort Faunt, that little bratty a** smurf would not have tried to kill me, for the second freaking time! stressed I just can't win for losing with that little b*****d. First, he's pissed with me b/c of TES, and now he's mad at me b/c of Faunt?! rolleyes Knowing that once again she's trying to blame Faunt and none of this is his fault, Icy sighs heavily and droops her shoulders, moving slow yet steadily along the path. I should be coming up on the spot where I met... Instantly, Icy hears that signature laugh of Raelas. Well, well, well....are we lost again, my dear Reign? Surely you can't be here, yet again, and so soon? Maybe this is a dream and you ventured a little farther than you wanted to into your subconscious. ......No, that can't be it either. If it was, you wouldn't be here so, so begrudgingly. Yes, you've managed to slip into yet another coma and have come for my favor again, eh? Coming to hate that nerve racking laugh more and more, Icy just waits for Raela to make her grand entrance. Great, another "grand" person that I have to deal with. stare Raela tsks and appears in an icy blue ring of flames, smirking at Icy. You do know that we're inside your mind, which means I know what you're thinking, right? evil Uh, yea....and you're point? Whether I said it aloud or thought it out, as I did, you would've heard it. So what is it that you're here for, my dear Reign? Surely you don't need my help, being that when I try to help, you scold me and keep me locked away as if I'm a prisoner. So what is it that I can do for the Great Icy Reign? stare I'm not here for YOU to do ANYTHING Raela. stressed I'm here b/c this is as far as I got the last time I was in a coma before you made yourself known to me. I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing and sure as hell don't know how to get out of here. So mock me all you want, hell, take over and cause all the chaos and mass hysteria/destruction you so choose, just leave me the HELL ALONE!!! With that, Icy plops down and lets the tears that have been welling up long since shed and just buries her face within her hands*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:07 pm
*comes into MW and heads straight to the bar, oblivious to all that has occurred there this day. She makes herself a double shot & grabs a Corona, and after downing the shot, she finally looks around the bar. Seeing Black at the back of the bar, she wonders who he's next to. Coming around the bar, she heads to the back of the bar where he is* Hey, Black! What's going on? Where is everyone? *As she gets closer, she sees the familiar shape of Icy stretched out on a chaise. Her heart starts to beat faster, as she realizes that once again her friend is in a comatose state. She rushes to Icy's side to make sure she's still breathing and notices that Black seems to be in a sort of trance as well* Dammit woman! stressed What have you gotten yourself into now? *sighing, realizing that there is nothing in her power that can be done, she heads back to the bar to contemplate just what happened* Just where in the hell IS everyone anyways? scream *pounds a fist on the bar*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Eileen50 rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 1, 1, 4, 4 Total: 13 (5-30)

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:20 pm
*Saunters into MW and heads straight for the bar to pour herself a shot of whiskey and slams it back* Hey there katana ... what's wrong? *looks around the bar and sees Icy laid out on a chaise with some new guy tranced out sitting at her side* ... Icy's comatose again, isn't she?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:31 pm
*sighs and goes back behind the bar for another shot* Yeah, looks that way....*downs her shot*.....and now there's no one around that can tell me just what the hell happened in here today.....*leans against the bar & sips her Corona* I mean, Psyzapp isn't here, Leko isn't here....I know why TES isn't here...*nods toward the newly installed shackles*....  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Eileen50 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 5, 8 Total: 13 (2-40)

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:41 pm
Yeah, I haven't been here for a couple of nights myself. So much goes on in here all the time and keeping up with the happenings in this bar is quite a task in itself. *pours another shot of whiskey and slams it back*  
Eileen50 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 13, 5 Total: 18 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:57 pm
*pours herself a third shot and slams it back* Well, I must be heading on out here. Talk to you later, katana. *saunters out of MW*  

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:16 pm
*as the events of last swirled through his mind he hears someone in the bar speak and pulling some his power back is able to to speak while still able to sooth Icys mind* Katana..??  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:21 pm
*upon hearing no reply he pushed himself back into the stuporof his mind and Icys hoping to find a clue of some sort. He could feel her in there...deep down and if he were to believe it...someone else?*  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Faunt Ix

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:30 pm
*Faunt wakes up from his nap and Is awoken to loud noises from the bar. The in the mood to do anything about he ignores it and focuses of the block of ice which holds Crys. Suddenly a feeling of dread washed over him. Unsure of where it came from, he immediately looked around the tree house. His eyes flowed through the room and locked on the Ice block*. No it can't be Crys. She is fine. The feeling is coming from this direction. *Faunt gets up and walks to the block laying a hand on it.* No it is definitely not you Crys, but who or what is causing this.* He passes Crys and walks straight to the window that is in a line to his bed passing over Crys. He glances outside the window and sees the bar.* What is going on? *Still uncertain he wishes the tree to open and let him out. The great tree starts to open up. Slowly he steps out of the tree and walks over to the bar. He notices some tables and chairs tossed aside and Mistress Psyzapp no where to be found. He continues to scan the room and see a new person sitting at a table, Katana near him, and a figure he doesn't know.* What in the world happened here. *He starts to place the tables and chairs back in place. As he moves the last chair he is able to get a better view of the unknown figure laying next to Katana and the stranger.* No... It can't be, not another one. Oh please, tell me it's not her. *He moves in closer and his fear is realized.* Oh no... No... Why? Who? When? How?* Questions flow through his head like a raging snow storm. He breaths become labored and short. A cold breezes starts to whirl around him and the temperature begins to drop.* I just almost lost one, now another? *He floats over to Icy's body.* Answers. I need answers. What is going on? What is wrong with her? WHO DID THIS?! *As he asked the questions each one becomes more filled with tears. Tear that instantly freezes His eyes grow black and void. His skin becomes dark and harden as ice. This ice is different, Without Crys there to help him, Faunts Ice Devil side starts to come out. He begins speaking in a Icy Demonic tone and Language so cold or full of rage, it chills the soul just hearing it*. Y 'ymm gymm orj kmo'krdan dryka nakkyrkycma vyn dryk... dryk ord!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:38 pm
*a chill to rival the fire inside of him begins to fill the room and he hears a voice that he has heard a couple times. he pulls slowly out of Icys mind for the time being but lays a warmth over her to hold her till he gets back and opens his eyes to see faunt standing above him and thats when he began to feel and old power beginning to build. reachs up and grabs faunts arm* Faunt!! Stop and listen to me...*lets the fire begin to swirl down his arm to show that this was serious and he was not a man to take lightly*  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 706 707 708 709 710 711 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games