Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cdcash912

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:41 am
Ninjamon had heard the sound of an attack coming his way and jumped out of the boat into the water.
What was that?
He thought to himself as he started swimming to shore.
Soma and Devi continued to train before Soma pulled out his digi-vice and swiped a card causing Devi to change into Devimon.
Think you can take me on?
"No, I think you can go help Ninjamon out."
He said as he pointed in Nijamon's direction.
Why's he swimming? The boat still looks fine.
"I say we have a digimon to worry about. Pata, your going too!"
Patamon quickly jumped up and began flying.
Ready whenever you are, Soma.
Soma swiped another card, this time, changing Patamon into Angemon.
"You two know what to do, I'll be there shortly."
He said as the two took off and went after Ninjamon. Soma walked over to a tree where he saw a man in soaking wet clothes.
"Are you alright, Sir?"
Soma asked the stranger.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:15 pm
-Jay stands running his hand through his wet hair-
Jay: yeah im fine

Shadow: -sees the digimon coming towards the ninjamon and he begins to fire multiple smaller atomic blasters at random areas around the 3 digimon-

Jay:-digivice begins beeping and he pulls out his T-mobile Sidekick LX like digivice-hmm  

yurescapex

cdcash912

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:13 pm
Devi noticed where the shots were and contacted Soma through the Digivice.
I think we're gonna need an upgrade or something.
Soma pulled out his Digivice to hear the ending of his sentence.
"What are you thinking?"
He spoke into the device.
Speed for now.
"Alright, two super speed digimon coming up!"
He said as he swiped two speed cards through his Digivice.
Angemon and Devimon were now at hyper speed as Angemon got Ninjamon to shore and Devimon headed to where the shots came from.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:41 pm
Jay:-silently watches the tamer swipe his card as he looks at his own digivice and hits a simple code as it begins beeping copying the card that the man used the card sliding out the bottom of his device as he swipes it-

Shadow:-receives the card's data and quickly head towards the Ninjamon with extra speed he then begins slashing his arm blades in the water sending waves of water in blade form making it hit like a blade if it makes contact-  

yurescapex

cdcash912

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:05 pm
Soma watched as what he now found out was a tamer slid the same card he had used before noticing the digimon rip through the water at hyper fast speeds.
"Why are you allowing your digimon to do this?"
Soma yelled at the tamer before swinging at his face.
Angemon was able to grab Ninjamon and get up in the air before the digimon ripped by. Devi was caught in the wave, feeling as if he was being sliced apart.
I gotta get outta this.
He thought as he fell in the water.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:04 pm
-Jay quickly brought his hand up catching the other tamer's fist and swinging at his face quickly having trained with Shadow some hand to hand combat-
Jay:.....

Shadow:-quickly goes at the devimon firing about 20 mini atomic blasters at the digimon then quickly turning his aim at the angemon and Ninjamon firing another 20shots at them-  

yurescapex

cdcash912

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:52 am
Soma used what combat skills he had learned from Ninjamon and blocked the punch, doing the same as this Tamer had done.
"Answer me! Are you working for someone?"
Devimon was able to get out of the water after taking a pretty bad beating and reach shore. Angemon and Ninjamon were in the air as Angemon did his best to avoid the shots while Ninjamon blocked a few with his Katana.
We have to get to Devi and fast!
Ninjamon said to Angemon as he quickly flew to the shore, still having the hyperspeed in effect.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:00 pm
Jay:-he silently smirks n brings his knee up to hit the tamer in the stomach-
Shadow:-launches out the water the jets on his back firing up combining with the highspeed he goes to intersect the Ninjamon by spinning using the jets to speed him up and then releasing small amounts of energy from his blasters to make his body like a bladed beam as he goes straight at the Ninjamon with hyperspeed-  

yurescapex

iRadiate

Shirtless Businessman

6,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:15 pm
Hard directions...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:50 pm
Soma ended up curling over in pain as he let go of the tamer before he stood up again.
"This guy seems to have trained a lot more than I have, I don't have much of a chance without a weapon. Right now though I need to focus!"
He thought as he pulled out another card and swiped it before running into the woods.
Devimon changed into Myotismon and Angemon into Magna Angemon. Myotismon sent out a Grisly Wing at the Black WarGrowlmon. Magna and Ninja were able to barely avoid the speeding digimon as the flew towards Myotismon.  

cdcash912

yurescapex

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:24 pm
Jay:-Jay speaks into his digivice-"get serious"

Shadow:right-the blackwargrowlmon begins charging his energy waiting for the right moment so when the bats were near him he released a huge atomic blaster through the bats aiming directly for myotismon-take that  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:32 am
Jessica stood still, glaring at Richter as he approached her. One of the other girls in the crowd stepped in front of the blond tamer in an attempt to shield Jessica with her own body.
Jessica placed a hand on the other girls shoulder and shook her head no
“May, I can handle it..”
The other girl nodded softly and stepped aside.
Jessica´s eyes were cold and clear when she approached Richter
“Since you won I have to obey., I´ll listen“
For a second – a second only- her cold eyes softened
“Make it worth my while ´prince´”

Little Pinch of Ginger

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:01 am
"First of all...you don't have to refer to me as a prince." Richter said in a calm voice. "While I may be one, I've never enjoyed being called a title higher than that of my fellows, so calling me Richter is just fine." His dark purple eyes met Jessica's, and the....the regret in them seemed unbearable.

"I can't take back the things I've already messed up in this group of tamers, but what I can do is try to make them right-or at least a bit better. Your comment about me being like this....Blaise....I've already been instructed by Kaya that Royals aren't supposed to spar, but..." Richter shifted a bit, moving his legs so they didn't go numb. "I can't see the real person unless I fight them.....by exchanging blows one can find out a hell of a lot about another person."

"While it may seem like I'm just ranting my a** off, there is actually a point to this little 'speech' I'm giving. All I have to say is that I'm sorry, although that never seems to be enough these days....and that if I see Blaise, I'll spar with him and put him in his place." Richter chuckled a bit as he whipped out his digivice. "And with that, I must be off. I have a few errands to run before I return to the castle."

From his digivice bursted one of the most powerful digimon in existence; Chronomon Holy Mode. "One of the cons to being an ex-angel....almost all of my digimon are holy." He chuckled a bit as he took one of Chronomon's wings, and the two of them vanished with a Chrono Shift.

(Exit, Richter, to ???)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:53 pm
-Jay whistles as shadow comes back to his side and they both leave the lake-
[exit Jay and shadow to gear savanna]  

yurescapex

cdcash912

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:06 pm
"What was up with him?"
Soma said as he turned to face his group which was now next to him.
What are they thinking?
"I think it's just to see who's the strongest out there."
Ninjamon slapped Soma.
You need to train more! I watched as you ran!
"I'm working on it! I need to practice some more."
Magna and Myotis dedigivolved to their rookie forms.
Lets just keep training!
Yeah!
"Let's camp here and we'll go back to the city tomorrow"
Soma said as the group started setting up camp.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games