Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blue Eyed numba one

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:11 pm
your name: Darren
sex: male
pets you have biggrin og, lizards, cat, frog.
favourite type of pet: Dog  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:24 pm
I'm Like_A_Drug heart heart and i'm 18yrs old, my pets are one golden retriever named Cannon heart (it just suits him) and two miniature Schnauzers Isabelle and Buster.My great Danes just died sad .One parrot(African Gray) Elliot A love bird nibbles A canary and many fish
My favorite animal Is Most def a great dane smile  

Like_A_Drug

1daisy1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:35 pm
daisy
I have 1 cat But I like alot of different animals  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:44 am
Hey.
I’m Nate. I’m 19, and I live in England. I own two dogs, and two rabbits. My dogs are called Jack (my shih Tzu/Papillion) and Fletcher my four month old Chihuahua. My rabbits are called Pippin and Biscuit. I’m hoping to get more pets in the new year, I love being surrounded by animals! I love them all dearly.

SnufkinJames

Willow Wolfblade

6,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:01 am
I am Brittany. Otherwise known as Willow wink Hey you all should help me hatch my dragons and click on the eggs in my signature. You don't have to join and its safe for your computer, I just want to see what my dragons come out to look like!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:13 pm
Hello everyone! My name is Trent. I am think that I have one of the bestest kitty in the world. His name is Whiskers. He has more toys than most humans. You can say that he is very spoiled. I have enjoyed reading about and looking at pics of other pets. Whiskers and I lives in Indiana. I am 46 and he is 8. He is my best friend. heart heart  

Horizon Dude

Indigo Racer

2,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:17 am
Hi pet lovers, I have a very sweet liver spotted dalmatian and I am a huge animal lover. I hope someday to be able to foster and adopt more animals. I am glad to be part of this guild.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:10 am
My name is sophia.Im 13.I ve got 4 cats heart ,1 dog heart ,1 fish heart exclaim  

Glibee

Space Duck

22,425 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Survivor 150

ethmoid

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:09 pm
Hello all!
I'm Jenny from TN and I clock in at 21 years.
To date I have two cats, a tortie point named Kokomi and a very, very fat tabby named Zephyr. I also have a chow/blk labrador mutt puppy named Cooper (this isn't that great of a pic, but I love it because he was so interested in the camera), and a leopard gecko that I'm sad to say I don't have a picture of on my computer crying .
Kokomi was two years old in Sept., Zephyr will be two in May, Cooper is six years old, and I'm unsure of my leos age since he was already a full adult when I got him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:25 am
My real life name is Sarah, but on the internet people call me Wolfeh. I'm 14 and my b-day is July 15th. We have 7 dogs soon to be 8, and we breed them for service/pet potential {well except for two}. Their names are lil' bit {for little bit of a dog}, Cocoa, Sweetie, Juliet, Romeo, Red {or Red Rose, we kept her name red because when she was born we gave her a red band for identification but we haven't changed it since}, Silver {Or silver bullet, he is a light silver labradoodle, very very sweet <3 Also will be breeding.} And we'll be getting a cocker spaniel that we've already named Trinity. We breed labradoodles and are working on downsizing, though they are their OWN breed, we don't like the Australian Labradoodles or the fleece coats that everyone likes.

We'll also be breeding merle cocker spaniels soon as well.

ANYWHOS, people call me a child prodigy for knowing alot about dogs XD And if you need any help training your dog, feel free to PM me =) I believe in positive methods only, if you gloat about Caesar to me, I will flip. Kk? Kk. Course if its in the forums I'll just ignore it, but send it in a private message, comment on my profile about it, DED.

Again, FEEL FREE TO PM ME ABOUT NEEDING HELP WITH TRAINING! For the love of god don't go to Caesar.  

Its Wolfeh

6,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200

Crazeh Spazzy Cat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:36 pm
Hi! my name is Minda and I am a 14 year old girl who lives in South City(south san francisco) blaugh ! I have 3 birds, 1 cat, and 2 turtles. the birds are pacific parrotlets which are mini green parrots! xd They are soo cute! My cat Snowflakes is 19 years old eek ! She is white with green eyes. I got the baby turtles, Spot and Dot, in the summer when I went to L.A. to visit my grandmother. cool  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:55 am
Things you may want to consider putting in your introduction post could be: your name, age, residence, sex, pets you have, favourite type of pet, etc. It's really up to you!

Hi! biggrin

My name is Dani, and I'm a 24 year old pre-vet student living in Texas, though I'm originally from Florida.

I worked as a veterinary technician for the humane society for two and a half years, and do volunteer work at a wildlife rehabilitation centre near me.

I've got a great passion for animals and medicine, though I'm not sure what branch of veterinary medicine I want to specialize in yet - I'm looking at shelter/rescue work, but that is because it is what I am most familiar with.

Currently, I am owned by these lovelies:

-A red siberian husky: Chloe, 5 years in January
-A russian blue cat: Ping, 10 years
-An orange tiger cat: Melon, 3 years
-An albino ferret: Pi, 2 years in January
-A beared dragon: Bella-Jaundice, 1 year
-A red-capped oranda goldfish: CaCO3 (nicknamed: "Tums") - 2 years
-A ryukin goldfish: Omega-3 - 2 years

I love and am interested in animals of all kinds, though I am a bit more of a cat-lover than a dog lover, admittedly.  

silvanaluna

l-VK-l

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:44 pm
Name: Ryota

Residence: Henderson, Nevada

Sex: Male

Pets you have: 2 Baby Iguanas, 1 Dog, and 1 Baby Argus Monitor. My mom also has 2 Dogs, 5 Spotted Puffer Fish, 1 Cat, and 1 Tortoise.

Favorite type of pet: Argus Monitor.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:03 pm
Goodness, I haven't been on here in a while; the guild, that is. o.o My beta, named Zeta, is doing well along with my guppies. Did ya know that even fish need the Heimlich? It's true; one of my guppies tried to eat a pellet that was too large for it to swallow. xD So I just gently teased the food out by kind of masaging the fish. rofl Anyway, I live on the East Coast of the US of A. I work and go to night classes. I currently have three guppies, a Neon Tetra, a Beta, and a cat. My b-day is coming up soon-yays? xD I heart anime, manga, science-fiction, fantasy, and RP. Currently hooked on Tokyo Mew Mew. ^^;  

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games