Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Adie's Questies: Fishie Friends ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adie05

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:16 am
hmm.. no new guesses?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:46 pm
Avi 1:

bat wing arm tattoo

Could you put up new clues, such as telling us if the items are even visible?  

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:55 pm
ooh Air I think you got it, that makes so much sense with the clues Adie has given us so far. I'm wondering if the other item is also a tattoo so my guess will be:

Avi 1: Bat Wings Bat Tattoo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:36 pm
Airashii Kasumi
Avi 1:

bat wing arm tattoo

10. bat wing arm tattoo : 2k7 christmas set
biggrin
read the regular hints section in my gaianiversary post. its written there heheheh. biggrin
and there's actually a lot of hints there that should be more than enough to direct you guys properly how to find the last item.

and spiral... err.. bat wing bat tattoo is.. err.. is that supposed to be butt tattoo? xd
is there such a thing? heehee! would be fun to have but sadly i don't have that kind of tattoo.
but the idea would be fun right? i can imagine it, one on each cheeks rofl blaugh mrgreen burning_eyes
ohh and there should be angel wings tattoos too! after all there are more and more items that shows butts oooooh!
oh oh oh! suggest that to gaia! 3nodding

ooookay. i would like to apologize for my craziness but heheheh! i just realize somethin. xd do you happen to mean bat wings back tattoo?
*smacks my head* darn i got to over amused with that butt thing that lol i won't edit that out nyahahaha! but i am awake now. biggrin
sorry dearest it still isn't the last item. but,

final final final clue:
It isn't a tattoo.
I love to wear it even if it doesn't show in the avi.
I love to draw it.
and hehehe Lilith has one too. but idk if shes wearing it. XD  

Adie05

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:22 pm
User ImageFeed us
i'm not wearing it now lol ^^, i know the answer but i wont tell wink
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:25 pm
oh hehehe~ yeah you aren't razz

wonder who'll figure it out? biggrin  

Adie05

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:28 pm
User ImageFeed us
if i wear the item now it will surely be noticed xd
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:32 pm
Adie05
wow! thank you for the heads up air!
now, i'll just hope that after i compose my reply to area, she'd come clean about her mules.
idk if she still checks my thread but i do hope she comes clean. although, i won't be taking her off my blacklist, sadly.
iRL, i hated cheaters.
being in the star section in my highschool days, i hated my classmates, they're flat out cheating eventhough they hold a position in the class leadership. its annoying that even though i hold a positon myself, they're still higher than me and they are.. more than me XD. Informing our teachers won't work because they suck-up to the teachers and the darn teachers are too damn stupid.
i remember i had the worst! birthday ever when the day before my birthday, it was last day of exams and having finished my papers i was already outside the room. some of my classmates that are done as well were there including my friend. our advisory teacher was inside. then a student from the boys section (boys and girls are in separate sections and floors) came down with his test paper and asked for my classmates help to answer the test! my classmates flocked to him including my friend! i was shocked but they were fast. i called my friend and signalled her not to do it but she wouldn't stop. she was the one writing the answers while my classmates were dictating answers.
My classmates know that i won't stand for it that's why the next day, my birthday, when my teacher called to us, real angry, and told us that someone in the admin told her that someone cheated in the boy's section and our section helped, they were all acusing me!
but i didn't say anything! there is only one teacher i told it to and he said he'd wait my desicion before he'd tell it to the admins. but i never gave my answer to him so he shouldn't have.
My teacher was angry because it made her feel stupid that there was cheating happening right under her nose! And she's angry at me because she suspects that! the whole morning they were prosecuting me of accusasions and in the end i broke down and cried!
lunchtime, i run to my teacher friend and asked him if he did and he said he didn't and he doesn't know who did. all afternoon, i cried under the table in his office.
a few days later, i found out who did told the admins of the incident. It was my friend.
she let me take that fall and she didnt even told it to me directly. i found out from my teacher friends. and my advisory teacher, whom i used to look up to, i hated her. instead of prosecuting those who helped in the cheating, she got angry at someone who "possibly told truth". She's just thinking of her self and her reputation.

I know what you mean... Ive had a similar incident with my best friend.
I just didnt kiss a** to anyone in school. My best friend did. Everyone loved her cause she had such a bubbly personality and Im just not bubbly rolleyes She would copy off my tests and when ever she was confronted with our papers looking the same she would say I must have copied hers. I didnt know for a long time she was telling them that. I would get in trouble for cheating and no one believed me when i would tell them I hadnt. They started separating me from the other kids when we did tests. I guess thats when my friends grades started slipping and she started to come over to "study" alot. I guess that some of the time she would copy my assignments. I was unaware most of them time. I mean coping notes is one thing, it doesnt matter because they arent graded but my tests and assignments were another. Then after school one day a teacher asked me about it. I denied it of course, Iam no cheater. She told me that mine and my friends stories were very alike, but didnt tell me what she had said I had to redo the assignment. It made me mad because I thought they were just doing it because they disliked me or something. I guess they didnt like me enough to believe my story tho. Then when i was talking about it to another friend she told me that my best friend had told her about it already. I hadnt talked to my best friend yet so i asked her how they knew about it. She told me all about it starting from the tests. That my friend wasnt really my friend and she was pretty much using me for a easy grade. I have to say me and her werent really friends from there on out. I told the teachers about what had happen but at that point they didnt believe me. They thought i was coming up with this new story because I had been caught.

So I have no sympathy for cheaters. They really arent friends with anyone. They are greedy and unfair. stare  

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

Adie05

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:37 pm
*pats Nanami-chan*

my friend who made me take that fall isn't really my best friend. we were a group of three outside the organization i'm in.
not beong sour but she was a suck-up as well to the teachers. bleeh.
i don't suck-up to teachers not even to my teacher friend. he was our commandant and is also a teacher in computers. i'm silent type but i'm one of his trusted students. even up until now, we contact each other and even invite each other for family occasions. biggrin

but the others. augh. glad i was out of that school.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:30 am
Avi 1:

Shadow Spirit

I didn't think i had won, all I saw was the you laughing about Spiral's entry  

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

anjhae_xorldane

Friendly Gaian

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:36 am
lemme try again for the avi 1 fallen wish? razz razz razz  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:21 am
anjhae_xorldane
lemme try again for the avi 1 fallen wish? razz razz razz

i wish i have that item tho but nope sorry~
that's what lilith has that i don't lol (one of the many things)

@ air~
nope, sorry. haven't I traded the prize?  

Adie05

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:52 am
Adie05
Airashii Kasumi
Avi 1:

bat wing arm tattoo

10. bat wing arm tattoo : 2k7 christmas set
biggrin
read the regular hints section in my gaianiversary post. its written there heheheh. biggrin
and there's actually a lot of hints there that should be more than enough to direct you guys properly how to find the last item.

and spiral... err.. bat wing bat tattoo is.. err.. is that supposed to be butt tattoo? xd
is there such a thing? heehee! would be fun to have but sadly i don't have that kind of tattoo.
but the idea would be fun right? i can imagine it, one on each cheeks rofl blaugh mrgreen burning_eyes
ohh and there should be angel wings tattoos too! after all there are more and more items that shows butts oooooh!
oh oh oh! suggest that to gaia! 3nodding

ooookay. i would like to apologize for my craziness but heheheh! i just realize somethin. xd do you happen to mean bat wings back tattoo?
*smacks my head* darn i got to over amused with that butt thing that lol i won't edit that out nyahahaha! but i am awake now. biggrin
sorry dearest it still isn't the last item. but,

final final final clue:
It isn't a tattoo.
I love to wear it even if it doesn't show in the avi.
I love to draw it.
and hehehe Lilith has one too. but idk if shes wearing it. XD

Gosh where was my head last night? Butt tattoo that's hilarious, definitely a good suggestion for Gaia. rofl

I'm pleased Air won with the tattoo I was pretty sure she was correct. razz

I'm really going to have to get my thinking cap on for the next guess, maybe even get the spelling right this time! 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:11 am
Wheee found it! Nice contest! *steals idea for clan forum* twisted razz mrgreen ninja  

Laura Vandemar

Adie05

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:19 am
heheehe~ glad you saw it even if my link wasn't working. i thought it was working. XD oh well,
i'll fix that next time. since this current contest is close to its conclusion.
hope it becomes successful in your clan biggrin

@ spiral~
hehe
not strict with the spelling tho it'd help alot if it's correct. or maybe another mistake may leasd to a new wonderful item to pitch in gaia. hehehehe!

ok, this thread needs updating but uggh. i feel so lazy right now xd :  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games