Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

Solarnox

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:05 pm
Key looks at dark and sigh, She puts the notebook in the bag and the finish her tea.
Dark smiled "Tough is ironic, they wouldnt live without us"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:10 pm
Maria's eyes, which had worn a glazed look previously, suddenly snapped back to attention. "Sorry!" the young woman cried, embarrassed by her inattentiveness. "Mind having any music?" she asked, holding up her iPod.
"Augh. Maria, don't torture us with what you call music."
"Oh, you'd rather listen to screamo?"  

Methodless Madness

waffles4dinner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:07 am
i lokk at dark with puzzlement " you have a good way of thinking... i like it!"
kaarna walks over to maria "hey, watcha listening to?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:24 am
Maria looked at the girl in surprise. "Nothing, yet. Aiden has failed to convince me that what he calls music is suitable for human ears."
Aiden stuck out his tongue at Maria. "Well, I fail to see why you like that emotional crap." he replied.
"That's it! We're playing Josh Groban." Maria cried, exasperated.  

Methodless Madness

waffles4dinner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:30 am
Kamichama_Zanna
Maria looked at the girl in surprise. "Nothing, yet. Aiden has failed to convince me that what he calls music is suitable for human ears."
Aiden stuck out his tongue at Maria. "Well, I fail to see why you like that emotional crap." he replied.
"That's it! We're playing Josh Groban." Maria cried, exasperated.

looks puzzleds at maria "so you dont like sreamo music? OMG! you are sooooo dead to the world!"
I walk over to maria "hey kaarna lay off! just cause you like that noise doesnt mean every body does..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:47 am
"since you here kaarna, can I get you something?"
"oh, i'll have a rockstar!" "umm... i'll get you some tea"
walks over to the stove and juts stares. and out of no where a cup of steaming hot tea appears "here you go, be carefull its hot!"  

waffles4dinner

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:50 am
"Thank you! Yggdra, would it kill you to wear the uniform?" Maria asked as she plugged her iPod into the speakers.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:57 am
"oops sorry maria! wait... what is the uniform?" "great, now i've made a fool of my self agian* i though to myself  

waffles4dinner

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:09 pm
((From now on, what Maria says will be in pink, okay?))
Maria sighed and snapped her fingers. A bundle of clothes came zipping toward Yggdra, a pair of bunny ears on top. "There. You can use the back room to change." she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:15 pm
looks at maria with happieness "thanks... im juts gonna ggo change now! oh and thanks for the bunny ears!" walk into the back and puts work clothes on then walk back out to maria "how do i look? sexy?" *laughs to self*  

waffles4dinner

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:24 pm
"You're welcome. The bunny ears are part of the outfit." she replied.
Aiden shrugged. "No," he said, answering Yggdra's question. "You look like an idiot."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:13 pm
" yeah i just said thanks for it being a part of the outfit, it makes a nice adition!" i say with an "i knew that" tone
"whoa! nice dis! finaly someone thinks like me! wait.... i dont think i've met you before... im kaarna! "  

waffles4dinner

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:18 pm
"Aiden Dogwood. Nice to meet you." he said, holding out his hand.
Maria laughed lightly. "It does, doesn't it? After all, it is The White Rabbit Cafe." she said, smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:26 pm
''nice to meet you! im guessing you dont work here.... im just here cause yggdra recomended this dumb..."
"yeah.... i feel stupid now, tee hee! hey would you like some tea maria?"  

waffles4dinner

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:37 pm
"That's okay, Yggdra. Happens to everybody." she said. Well, not really Maria thought, cringing at the girls unfinished comment. She knew Aiden was going to get ticked off about that. "I'm fine, thanks." she said, gesturing to the mug on the table behind her.
Aiden scowled at the girl's unfinished comment. "I don't work here, you were right in that. You call this facility dumb, you're calling me and my whole family dumb." he snapped, venom leaking through his voice.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games