Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Ninja RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninja Head Count
  +1
View Results

madbugz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:00 pm
"i know. i don't like blood all that much. and i kinda have a lot of nerve endings in my face. So it hurts more than others." Madi smiled and winced as Mcneil put the band aid on.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:14 pm
Yuu sighed remembering that her katana was broken and had to rely on her hidden knives and paper bombs.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:45 pm
Madi stood up leaning all her weight on her crutches. And fixed her shirt which had become untucked out of her shorts.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:53 am
"Well there you go, you'll be fine." biggrin
"Im a doctor so helping people is what I do. Just don't get a snake bite in the rear. I'm not sucking out the poison." rofl  

Manpug

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:20 am
chaos is watch doctor and a cat girl at tree with 35 thief of men ready take thier thing.

"go damn get them bring get that pakage now "said chaos went 35 my men went out to madi and Mcneil.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:39 am
Madi heard people coming. She dropped her crutches and grabbed the suitcase and started running as fast as she could."Come on Mcneil!Run!" Although pain was flaring up from her ankle she didnt stop.  

madbugz

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:47 pm
nani throw knife at thief eye and kick to head."yuu catch this u need it"said nani throw sword at yuu.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:42 am
Yuu catched the sword and checked it's performance.
"Hmm..not bad.." said Yuu.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

Manpug

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:49 am
"What's going on? Madi what's up with you? Slow down your going to fall again!" I grab her hand to stop her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:25 am
theif catch up block to run away "so give up that pakage u r hold on our boss want so bady.hey that is girl get her too"said theif with long blade.

chaos went to where is yuu and nani fight our best men,"soon nani u get very tired of fighting"said chaos hide in tree.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

madbugz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:37 am
"Mcneil look behind us. You see all those people. I am thinking that they are going to want this package." Madi grabbed Mcneil's hand pulled him to run faster. They made it a clearing that was just before the next village.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:43 am
(please note McNeil is not a ninja so don't do any killing blows expecting me to say its a clone or it becomes a log because I can't do that. In other words give me a chance to servive)

McNeil sees the long blade in the thiefs hand and gose into servival mode. "Mommy!!! I'm outa here!" without any real thogth he gets a jolt of speed (like a cartoon chase, with windmill legs and all) still holding on to Madi's hand. She being more dragged than running with him. "Hummina hummina hummina woo woo wooo!!" The theives look with shock, not knowing what to think of this sight before them.  

Manpug

madbugz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:44 pm
Madi holds on to the package tighter and laughs at the amazing feat that Mcneil is performing.She admires how he is terrified and yet completely heroic. Without thinking Madi grabs on to Mcneils back with the suitcase between her and him. She holds on to him for dear life.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:13 pm
Yuu kept her guard up.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:37 pm
three thief more come in and bash in to nani gut "ughhh...i..ca.nt...lo.se.."said nani broken word and passes out.they went yuu do attack on her.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games