Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
The GGSA Photo Album Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaze Espada

Dapper Conventioneer

7,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:03 pm
gothicchibee
Due to the fact I have no clue why the heck I am good looking I just feel like adding multiple pictures of me XD ;lol

Hahah I look scary XD and stupid XD Goms I love wearing that white dress I feel so pretty XD

User Image

OMG A pretty picture of me >
User Image

Hmmm something doesn't seem right here.....maybe because its a drawing I drew ..... not actually me.....User Image

Hi, Nona, I'm Vex's jealous best friend. (every guy has one). I can quarentee in all those pictures you look super cute. (BTW, Im having a secret affair with Vex).  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:05 pm
User Image
I'm the sexy guy with the tenor sax.  

Kaze Espada

Dapper Conventioneer

7,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

gothicchibee

Shameless Flatterer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:08 pm
Kaze Espada
gothicchibee
Due to the fact I have no clue why the heck I am good looking I just feel like adding multiple pictures of me XD ;lol

Hahah I look scary XD and stupid XD Goms I love wearing that white dress I feel so pretty XD

User Image

User Image

Hmmm something doesn't seem right here.....maybe because its a drawing I drew ..... not actually me.....User Image

Hi, Nona, I'm Vex's jealous best friend. (every guy has one). I can quarentee in all those pictures you look super cute. (BTW, Im having a secret affair with Vex).

Oh my a secret affair ? And thank you ^^ you like my red eyes /....? They are contacts I stole from my cousin for just one picture XD And affair with Vexxy all you want he needs it ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:13 pm
gothicchibee
Kaze Espada
gothicchibee

User Image

User Image

Oh my a secret affair ? And thank you ^^ you like my red eyes /....? They are contacts I stole from my cousin for just one picture XD And affair with Vexxy all you want he needs it ^^

Yes, *sarcasm* a "secret" affair. To tell the truth, no. You have really pretty dark brown eyes that drive me crazy, so the red just looks striking and compleletly out of place.  

Kaze Espada

Dapper Conventioneer

7,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

xionslayer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:27 pm
my emo self...
http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/228999_198034130240851_100001027970283_583397_4334537_a.jpg

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/312951_248467748530822_100001027970283_812465_509392522_a.jpg  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:17 pm
Kaze Espada
gothicchibee
Kaze Espada
gothicchibee

User Image

User Image

Yes, *sarcasm* a "secret" affair. To tell the truth, no. You have really pretty dark brown eyes that drive me crazy, so the red just looks striking and compleletly out of place.

Um actually my eyes are a hazel blue and my left eye has a brown spot with in it .....haha but thank you anyways ^^  

gothicchibee

Shameless Flatterer

xionslayer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:20 pm
gothicchibee
Kaze Espada
gothicchibee
Kaze Espada
gothicchibee

User Image

User Image

Um actually my eyes are a hazel blue and my left eye has a brown spot with in it .....haha but thank you anyways ^^

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

how i look?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:24 pm
xionslayer
gothicchibee
Kaze Espada
gothicchibee
Kaze Espada
gothicchibee

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

how i look?

OMG XD I LOVE YOU YOU MY GIRL ARE B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L-!!!!!!  

gothicchibee

Shameless Flatterer

xionslayer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:28 pm
gothicchibee
xionslayer
gothicchibee
Kaze Espada
gothicchibee

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

how i look?

awwwww *blushes deeply* thankies ^///^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:36 pm
xionslayer
gothicchibee
xionslayer
gothicchibee
Kaze Espada
gothicchibee

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

how i look?

Welcome Beautiful *smiles *  

gothicchibee

Shameless Flatterer

xionslayer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:39 pm
gothicchibee
xionslayer
gothicchibee
xionslayer
gothicchibee

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

how i look?

*looks down shyly* ive never been told that and can you freind me smile *hugs you  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:45 pm
xionslayer
gothicchibee
xionslayer
gothicchibee
xionslayer
gothicchibee

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

how i look?

*looks down shyly* ive never been told that and can you freind me smile *hugs you

*giggles and hugs you tight kissing your cheek* well you just heard it from me Beautiful ^^ And we are now friends XD  

gothicchibee

Shameless Flatterer

xionslayer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:49 pm
gothicchibee
xionslayer
gothicchibee
xionslayer
gothicchibee

*giggles and hugs you tight kissing your cheek* well you just heard it from me Beautiful ^^ And we are now friends XD
*smiles and kisses your cheek back giggling* yup : 3  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:06 am
i got me some new contacts!!!! emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart no more glasses

User Image  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Black Veil Brides 98

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:52 pm
>.< OH MY GAWD! SO MANY FAWKING HOT PEOPLE ON HERE! Sorry I can't continue with all the hotness. I'm not pretty or cute. But here I am anyway :/

Newest:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=310299878981275&set=a.155722131105718.30728.100000037950278&type=3&theater

My favorite:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=162507553760509&set=a.155722131105718.30728.100000037950278&type=3&theater  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games