Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

Avelyst

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:46 pm

Dazeray cringed. The poison was gone, but the mattress was completely soaked through now and the dagger was still sticking out of her side. She kept going in and out of unconsiouness, catching bits and pieces of the girls' conversation. She wanted to see Diz right now. If she saw him, it might be easier to deal with the pain. She sent a grateful look toward Sonia. She realized in horror that she couldn't talk.
Atlanta! I can't...talk! Kimo, I can't talk! she felt like crying, but she was too exhausted. The tears wouldn't come.
The poison probably paralysed your nerves for a while, including the vocal cords. Do not worry, you can still mindspeak. Kimo licked her pale cheek.
Dazeray nodded weakly. She looked down at the dagger. Pain was seeping from it, flooding through her body like a contagious fire.
Get it out! Kimo, get it out!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:53 pm

((Sorry guys, I was out of town for the past week visiting family. What did I miss?))

Nutrino Starwind

drac54

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:15 pm

((I hate to be the one to tell you this... put Dazeray was stabed in the side with a shadow dagger... Sonia took care of the poison... but she's lost a lot of blood...and the dagger has the potential of tainting her if it stays in to long... Now would be a good time for Diz to enter^^ ))
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:23 pm

"Hang on Day, we'll get it out." Atlanta mindspoke to Dazeray. She gasped in horror as she realized: she had called her the name she used to before her memory was erased! Now was not the time to add the problem of stolen memories to everything else."We will take it out, but first we must stop the bleeding, you have lost too much already." she added, hoping she was delirious enough not to notice the name. "That's a hell of a shower Diz's taking. Someone get him in here!" Atlanta said, noticing Dazeray's thoughts of him.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:24 pm

((Go back and read =(^.^)= Gnight all! I've had sooo much fun so far. We r past 1000 posts - yay us!))
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:32 pm

((Okay, I'll try and think up a excuse for not being there while I'm at it...))

Diz awoke in the basement of the house and looked around slightly confused. "The basement? What the hell am I doing down here?" Slowly he rose to his feet and stumbled forward slightly, not really paying attention to the huge chamber with the open door behind him or to the wierd equipment around the room. He blinked a few times and finally got his bearings and slowly climbed the stair that led out of the basement and into the kitchen. "Hello?" He called out. his head was pounding as if he had been hit with something heavy. "Jeffery? Where the hell are you?" He continued as he walked through the ground floor of the house.

Nutrino Starwind

Wildear17

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:45 pm

"Death" Christopher whispered looking out the window as if waiting for an old friend, he then looked at Dazeray and licked his muzzel impatently apperently he was waiting for her to die as some where out in the world Valis was plotting something
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:51 pm

Atlanta's back jerked into riger as she felt thoughts of death. She began to scrutinize each person looking for whoever it was, reading into everyone."I suggest anyone who is not helping leave. It might be more peaceful." she said, glaring at Sonia and Christopher, seriously doubting that Kimo would wish his master dead.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

drac54

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:00 pm

Sonia got up unsteadily. "Atlanta... when you get the dagger out... make sure you give it to me.. so I can dispose of it... or it'll keep trying to kill Dazeray..." Sonia grabbed Chris's collar and pulled him out of the room and down the hall some. "Chris... stop... I know what you're doing... and you need to stop... leave it to fate..." She held on to his collar, refusing to let go.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:16 pm

"Thank you, Sonia." Atlanta said, knowing at once it was Christopher, glaring at him coldly. She stepped into the doorway, unwilling to leave Dazeray alone. "Either of you so much as look at her funny, you'll find yourselves tied in knots so tight you'll need a therapist to straighten you out. Especially you." She said, glaring at Christopher. "Just because you helped us with the portal doesn't mean I trust you. I seriously doubt you would try anything, Sonia, unless of course it was for your boyfriend here-"she said, glaring daggers at the two of them. "-but try anything, and I'll make sure to find a poison that will kill you. That goes for you too,boy. I trust you even less since you associate with Valis." she turned on her heel and went back to Dazeray, slamming the door nehind her, then resuming her transfer of some of the pain. She began also healing some of the main vessels broken by the dagger. She looked sadly at Dazeray, her mind wandering back to before she had lost her memory, when she was with her foster parents. At that time, Atlanta was still trying to deny her vampire self. She would occasionally babysit Dazeray when she was small. She remembered her small, adorable smile. She had looked so much like her own sister then. She still did, somewhat. Atlanta secretly thought she was descended from her sister. It would have been long enough ago, and their essences were so alike! Her thoughts began to drift.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

drac54

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:22 pm

Sonia sighed, sitting down against the wall, pulling Chris down with her. "Really not in the mood to reply... to any of that... Chris... if you so much as peek in that room... I'll think of something to do... later.." Sonia closed her eyes, getting the rest of the poison out of her system.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:35 pm

Diz walked up the stairs lightly not making any sound. Once he had reached the top step he turned to head back to his room but stopped suddenly when he noticed two people outside his room in the hall. Slowly he grabbed a small wooden doorstopper from the ground and walked towards the two. "What the hell are you doing in my house?" He asked looking the pair over, he stopped as he looked at Christopher as he remembered the deal that he had made with him. "So have you come to collect my soul or is there another reason for you to be here?" Diz said calmly as he threw the doorstop to the ground, a small grin had spread across his face as he looked at the pair.

Nutrino Starwind

Wildear17

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:29 pm

Christopher looked at him and blinked slowly as if sizing him up for later "war.. your gife your punishment" he hissed very slowly and then looked at the door, and damn if it didn't look like he was looking through the door at Dazeray, no through her was probaby a batter word, he then looked at Sonia "fate.?....." he asked sounding confused "we shell take it into consideration yessss we shell" he hissed and nodded at the cornor of the room and just for a moment a black clocked faceless figher stood there tall and very thin, with a wooden sythe in one boney hand it seemed to nod at Christopher and then just stand there visable for them all to see and as real as taxes and the fact of death
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:35 pm

Atlanta's head jerked up at the sound of Diz's voice. She leapt up and flung open the door. "Diz! Where the hell have you been!" She stopped as she saw the dagger. "Oh, put that down, they're friendlies! So far, that is.." she added, eyeing Christopher. "Well, come on, hurry up! Long story short Dazeray's in deep s**t. You got any kind of healing help? My spells are shot. Can Jeffory do anything? Well aren't you gonna atleast come see her?" she bombarded him with questions, whisking him into the room on the last one.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:11 pm

Diz looked at the death style figure as it appeared and raised an eyebrow. "You remember the deal, when I die you can have it." He said listening to Christopher's words running through his head. Suddenly Atlanta appeared from his room and dragged him inside whilst bombarding him with questions. "Whoa whoa whoa! Slow down. Give me a chance to answer one question before asking the next. Firstly, I'm not quite sure where I've been I was having a shower and next thing I know I'm waking up in the basement. Secondly, I'm no better then a field medic. My power is in destruction, sorry. I have no idea where Jeffery is and lastly, what the hell happened?" Diz replied to Atlanta as she dragged him into the room closing the door behind them. He looked at Dazeray lying on the bed. Jeffery I know you can read my thoughts and I swear if you don't get in here soon I'm going to break you in half, and that's a promise! Diz's face didn't show any kind of sadness as he looked at Dazeray's body, twitching slightly he looked back at Atlanta his eye seemed to glow blood red. "What happened?" He asked as he ripped the bandage from his other eye revealing the damaged blind eye, pure white with no iris or pupil.
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games