Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
The Prince Type ~ Tamaki Suoh Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

twilight_earth

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:49 pm
*the girl shrugs* "guess not" she skips out  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:37 pm
"H-hi," Pepe said softly as she walked in.  

Bebe Pepe

JessGee13

O.G. Phantom

13,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:45 pm
Bin snaps out of her shy day dreaming and smiles politely at the new girl. "Hello! Please, come sit with us and have some cookies."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:39 pm
Bin looks around the room, wondering what happened to everyone.  

JessGee13

O.G. Phantom

13,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100

Bebe Pepe

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:41 pm
"Okay," Pepe said as she walked over and sat down. " Are there any cookies or other sweet things?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:43 pm
Myu has been spacing the whole time and listening to her ipod, while dancing like a weirdo in the background  

MyCriedTears

Sheiiphon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:03 pm
Keida seems a bit dreary and decides to leave the room for a while., "I'll come back later."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:04 am
Bin replies to the new girl, "^_^ Of course! There's cookies, and always plenty of cakes and tarts and other tea sweets! And I'll be baking a pie for everyone for Christmas!" Bin sees Myu dancing around out of the corner of her eye and gets a slight look of confusion as she watches her. "o.O"  

JessGee13

O.G. Phantom

13,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100

MyCriedTears

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:38 am
Myu keeps dancing and listening to her ipod entail 'EEP!' she slips on nothing and falls back on her butt, ear buds falling out of her ears and hair stucking up and in her face. 'AHAHAHAHAHAH!!' Myu laughs hystericaly at her fail, and notices a new girl looking at her with a funny expression, which makes her giggle and skip over to the new girl. 'Hai! Im Myu! Whats your name!?' she jumped around the girl childishly  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:26 pm
User Image

Sunny twirled into the scene. The hippie was humming happily to the tune of a an up-beat song. She plopped herself onto the red sofa, sighing in contentment. "Wonderful day to be alive, isn't it?" she declared, "How is everyone on this fine day, I might ask?" She smiled warmly.

♥Love, Peace, Skip.♥

Wyndgo

O.G. Sex Symbol

MyCriedTears

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:19 pm
Not even waiting for the girl she just asked about she spun around to the new girl who was thinking the same thing as she was, "Yes!! Its a very good day to be alive!!" she ran over to the hippy-looking girl and leaned over her, smiling her usual overly-hyper smiled, eyes sparking at the girl, "Hya what your name friend!??" she said, talking fast as always (maybe thats why no one can understand me in rl, and i gotta always repeat myself...) blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:11 am
(OOC: I'm sorry that I haven't been posting a lot in here. Been working around in thr Christmas Ball. I wish you all a Happy New Year!)

Tamaki walks into his room and smiles, so many customers... Which one will want the Prince first?, he thinks scanning out across the crowd. There weren't many girls that he already knew in his room at the time. Time for Tamaki to go make new friends  

The King of Hosts
Crew

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:39 pm
Haruhi pulled on Tamaki's left ear and dragged him to the main sofa. "Tamaki-senpai, since your mysterious disappearance, your requests have piled up. So now you get two minutes with each customer, and they were all promised piano pieces. So make with the concertos and no going into your dejected corner with the mushroom cultivating until a quarter past five. OKAY?" Haruhi said already in his Demon Lord #3 mode.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:38 pm
Kairi walks into Tamaki's room happily, she sees him getting scolded by Haruhi and began to giggle. "I call last." she says lightly and giggling some more.  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games