Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

xXshinokageXx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:06 pm
*shino* grabs a coke  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:30 pm
*man in cloak appaears, takes of hood to reval blood red eyes and blood red hair* ill take a coke'n'blood *he said revealing sharp k-9's*  

Vehemence God

jak the wind god

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:28 pm
*walkes over and bows, then whispers something inaudible in ear... laughs demonicly... then walkes and sits in dark corner again with a red liquid in hand*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:46 pm
hoi everyone  

K0B0LD

Dangerous Wife

8,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

K0B0LD

Dangerous Wife

8,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:20 pm
bar keep one pint  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:02 pm
*Ghost walks into a bar* "Ouch!"  

Ghost1087

Pansygirl1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:10 pm
{nice very funny}  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:25 pm
A look of surprise fell across fiziali's face as her thoughts were interrupted. She looked up to see Jman waiting for a response to his question. Not quite sure what the question had been, but seeing him look at her then the chair next to her, she ventured a guess.
Smiling at Jman she replies, "why certainly! You're most welcome to sit with me."
"Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Fiziali."
She hoped she had guessed correctly, otherwise she would appear to be very foolish right now. She slid her plate away, to the opposite side of the table from Jman, then picked up her glass and took a sip. Holding the glass in her hand, she swirled it around slightly, glancing only for a second at the contents, then smiling back up at Jman.
"And who might you be? If you don't mind my asking."  

fiziali

K0B0LD

Dangerous Wife

8,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:34 pm
dear sweet gods a ghost!!!!!! eek  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:34 am
um im a noob that wants to do more quests than the stupid noob traaining quest. can u tell me where i can get some more? sweatdrop sweatdrop  

flamingchild

MyifeeVarvak

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:02 am
I entered the bar, cocking an eyebrow as I came and looked around. With a sly smile I said to myself in a low voice "This place seems interesting," then walked over to a stool by the bar and sat down. I looked around the bar some more, the people were not like the ones I've seen at the kingdom. I reached down for my pouch, feeling how much I have to offer for a pint, then looked and called the bar keeper over. "Excuse me... How much does a jug cost?" I asked  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:25 am
fiziali
A look of surprise fell across fiziali's face as her thoughts were interrupted. She looked up to see Jman waiting for a response to his question. Not quite sure what the question had been, but seeing him look at her then the chair next to her, she ventured a guess.
Smiling at Jman she replies, "why certainly! You're most welcome to sit with me."
She hoped she had guessed correctly, otherwise she would appear to be very foolish right now. She slid her plate away, to the opposite side of the table from Jman, then picked up her glass and took a sip. Holding the glass in her hand, she swirled it around slightly, glancing only for a second at the contents, then smiling back up at Jman.

walks over to the chair and turns it around as the high magic that hid his wings didnt make them just disapear and settles down in it "The name is Jman. It's nice to meet you. You dont mind if i drink do you?" a small black circle appears beside Jman he reaches in a pulls out a small bottle of a silvery colored liquid with silver flackes and sets it on the table reaching back in to pull out a glass as not to scare his new found friend too much.  

Jman05

-Cloud-Cole

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:07 am
Jman05
fiziali

walks over to the chair and turns it around as the high magic that hid his wings didnt make them just disapear and settles down in it "The name is Jman. It's nice to meet you. You dont mind if i drink do you?" a small black circle appears beside Jman he reaches in a pulls out a small bottle of a silvery colored liquid with silver flackes and sets it on the table reaching back in to pull out a glass as not to scare his new found friend too much.

"Heh, showing for the young lady indeed." [Speaking of which] *Cole looks around for Icekat and thinks to himself* [Now where did she go, I hope she didn't leave. I promised her a drink, and I don't like to break promises.]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:09 am
-Cloud-Cole
Jman05
fiziali

"Heh, showing for the young lady indeed." [Speaking of which] *Cole looks around for Icekat and thinks to himself* [Now where did she go, I hope she didn't leave. I promised her a drink, and I don't like to break promises.]
((nah its just easier to pull stuff from his house instead of carry it around all the time if he were to carry enough otem he wouldnt be able to move lol))  

Jman05

icekat312

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:34 am
*icekat still outside* confused were did every body go i had to talk to Kunekko *that's my ghosts name* and now i lost every one cry darn i hope i didn't lose cole i hope he didn't leave wow i missed a lot *but i was onloy gone about 2 minutes*  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games