Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:31 pm
*june began to really fear wha thse was getting into. although asking her alter ego constantly in her mind, there was no response, as if she were comepletely gone. the light having disappeared, she walked cautiously and uncontrollably into the darkness, until one slip of the foot on a rock sent her tumbling down a steep slope. knocking her out of her trance, she lay completely still in the now crystally-lit room she fell into. a throbbing pain in her ankle and scrapes on her, she looked around in panic. her dress having ripped and now covered in dirt, she froze in place when shadowy figures began to whisp by quickly*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:22 pm
*hatukiri walked down the stairs leading to the portal in the base of the castle, behind him he heard a footstep. he swung around quickly to see who it was, he only saw the gleam of a lock of the persons red hair, and then he questioned*

"who is there....?"  

hatukiri

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:25 pm
*hetukiri sat on the stairs she were walking down, when she heard the voice of her brother. her hair covered most parts of her face*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:29 pm
*hatukiri took a step towards the figure to get a better look of it. it had blood red hair that looked as if it was recently dipped in the lake outside of the castle, she had green body markings all over her, and she smelled of nothing but human blood that had been slaughtered...*

*hatukiri said* "hello??"  

hatukiri

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:39 pm
*she suddenly slowly raised her head up to meet his gaze. a single tear fell down her left eye, she closed both eyes for a moment, then opened them slowly again still looking at him*

*then with out warning she swiftly shoved him down the flight of the remaining 40 stairs and quickly jumped atop his chest holding him down, preparing to start the incantation.*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:48 pm
"Hetukiri are you...." *was all he had time to say as he was forcefully pushed downed the flight of stairs by his own sister!!!!!*

*she held him down on the ground with some sort of unnatural strength he had never experienced she had before, he was bewildered by the sudden attack, but snapped out of it and some how managed to kick her off his chest*  

hatukiri

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:00 pm
User Image*When the pain finally subsided my eyes were pitch black and my whole entire body was covered with the marks. I walked back into the castle and walked toward the fighting sibilings completly unaware. I had no control of myself.*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:05 pm
*hetukiri growled lowly in anger for being kicked in the stomach, she landed on the 5th to last stair. she laid there for a while then got back up. SHE LUNGED AT HATUKIRI WITH HER FOOT HEADING TOWARDS HIM BUT HE DUCKED IT. SO HETUKIRI USED HER SPEED AS A UPPER HAND AND DESPAIRED AND REAPPEARED IN THE BACK OF HATUKIRI ELBOWING HIM A STRONG BLOW TO HIS BACK... WHERE UPON HE FELL TO HIS KNEES.*

*HETUKIRI NOW FULLY CONTROLLED AS A PUPPET WOULD BE, HELD HER BROTHER BY HIS HAIR AND PULLED HIS HEAD UPWARD SO HE COULD LOOK HER IN THE EYES AS SHE SPOKE TO HIM...*

"HELLO HATUKIRI ANASAKO, IT REALLY IS A PLEASURE OF MEETING YOU AGIAN!!!!" *now the guy who was in the hole in the forest appared right infront of hatukiri and held him by the jaws!*

*hatukiri looked him in the eyes with a sickened disgusted look and said* "YOU!!!!!!!"

*the man chuckled at hatukiri's comment and waved his hand signaling hetukiri.... and afterwards he dissapared.*

*hetukiri now started her words of incantation once again, and out of her hand poured blood. the blood on the palm of her and dripped heavly on his forehead and trickled down the rest of his face*  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

hatukiri

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:11 pm
*for the first time in his life hatukiri was terrified then he pleaded*

"HETUKIRI ANASAKO PLEASE I BEG YOU DO NOT DO THIS, I DONT WANT TO GO THERE, I DONT WANT TO GO THERE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! MAY THE GODS RESCUE YOU FROM THIS CURSE." *he said as the blood turned into a crimson seal*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:15 pm
*pasted by the two sibilings then began to go up the stairs*  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:17 pm
*hetukir smiled at her brother's plead, when the seal was completed she said the word of subduction.... and he VANISHED, FROM THE CASTLE, FROM THE ROOM THEY WERE IN, FROM THE ENTIRE ROLE PLAYING FORUM........*

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:18 pm
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  

hatukiri

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:21 pm
*stopped then turned to see that one of them was gone then dimissed it and continued to go up the stairs. Finally i came up to the top of the staris where at the end of the hall RA-IEM stood*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:10 pm
User ImageRa witnessed the chaos unfolding around Castle Neteru. It bores him and yet excites him to see them all struggle. At one point he wanted to interfere not to aid but to make things worse. He knew he needed to use Nick's body as a medium but while he was away the only thing Ra could do is watch them suffer.

"Bound by friendship.. love.. blood and soul.. this will be their downfall.."  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:54 pm
Scanda stared as Chief went off to the hole then he stared at Dark "Were too late Hetu has done what she needed to"he said as he teleported ontop of the roof as he saw Chief "Chief Hetu has done something to Hatu I dont know what but I think you should get back here now"Scanda thought and sent it to Chief.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games