Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:00 pm
"Watching you train with your sword. The way your swinging it around. The way your breasts and skin move with each slice.. Its kind of hot."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:09 pm
"Not if one is the flame. She will come, if only to ease her curiosity." The Raven stared at the Whisperer for a moment longer and flew off cawing racously as though laughing.

Nike's shoulders slumped. "You have a one track mind." They were interrupted by the flapping of wings and a huge Raven settled on a ledge. "Munin."  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:12 pm
Brago jumped to the roof and walked to her. "Dont blame it on me, blame it on the incredibly skimpy clothes you wear. Everythings practically hanging out and I am a man afterall.. " he eyed the Raven  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:19 pm
"You should be more alert, Nike. The Whisperer wants the book. Your Darkspace was entered."
"I was aware but it is protected there. I am not worried. I guess I should pay a visit, then."

The Raven cocked its head at Brago. "Is this the demonkin manwhore? I remember you. You took a persian princess infront of her betrothed, creating a great war." It's voice was matter of fact.

Nike just stared at him.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:23 pm
Fox Demon Kirara
"You should be more alert, Nike. The Whisperer wants the book. Your Darkspace was entered."
"I was aware but it is protected there. I am not worried. I guess I should pay a visit, then."

The Raven cocked its head at Brago. "Is this the demonkin manwhore? I remember you. You took a persian princess infront of her betrothed, creating a great war." It's voice was matter of fact.

Nike just stared at him.

"That was a long time ago. I was a child" Brago said to the raven. "I grew up and want Nike. But it seems her ego is keeping herself from me"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:28 pm
Robert was suddenly behind Brago. "That's not what's keeping her from you," he said. "It's the fact that you're a sex-crazed dumbass. Have you even considered that she might be in love with someone?" He was trying to hide the fact that he was talking about himself and that he was bluffing because he wasn't sure how Nike felt.  

Dameon Black

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:29 pm
"Munin, has a long memory." She looked away disgusted.

"Manwhore's don't grow up." Its tone was flat.

Nike laughed. "And is highly opionated." The Raven set to preening, ignoring them.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:30 pm
"By all means robert, take away her virginity. I encourage you." brago didnt turn around, he just stared at Nikes body, like he always did. "such a noisy bird, to say such hurtfull things to me"  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:33 pm
"Robert," Nike took a step forward then stopped and blushed as she remebered the kiss they shared.

"Ah, the Dark Knight. So many players, so little time," with that the bird flew away.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:35 pm
"Why?" Robert snapped at Brago. "So that you can try to have sex with her? If you ever tried, you wouldn't even get near her. I would rip your head off and throw it at your dead a**. That's a promise" The look in his eyes proved that he was serious and would do everything that he said to make sure Brago stayed away from Nike, even if it killed him. He looked at Nike and took a step back to stand beside of her.  

Dameon Black

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:39 pm
The Whisperer started putting spells to protect his home,"Seems as if the tides are turning,"His eyes turning black seeing the future.He walked over to the entrance to the training doors and sealed them shut; now no one would know who was there and open them unless he did it.He kept putting spells to protect the entrance,"Just two days."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:39 pm
Brago walked up to Robert. " Dont get cocky just because you have found something to protect. You have not lived long so i will ignore your threat for now. But I leave you with one suggestion: Do not mouth off such tough words, you'll come off as weak. "  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:40 pm
"Brago, its nice to have goals, but don't you think some goals are way to high? I am not an object you know. You can have any woman you want, why do you insist on sniffing around my ankles?." She reached up and plucked a wayward strand of loose hair from Robert's shoulder. She began to wind it around her finger absently. Wow, I think touching his hair is starting to become a fetish.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:42 pm
"I can prove it to you," Robert spat at Brago. "You'll find that out if you ever try to do anything with Nike." He looked down and gave Nike a small smile when she plucked the strand of his hair.  

Dameon Black

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:46 pm
Dameon Black
"I can prove it to you," Robert spat at Brago. "You'll find that out if you ever try to do anything with Nike." He looked down and gave Nike a small smile when she plucked the strand of his hair.

Brago stood there as Robert spat in his face. " This is why I dont converse with men. They come off as strong, then get beat down"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games