Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:47 pm
*nods* It'll be better for her than giving her something canned. Too many preservatives and other stuff that's not so good for you. *thinks for a moment* Something simple...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:57 pm
{{Alphabet soup! scream }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:58 pm
I...I'm afraid I only know the canned types redface So I'll be pretty useless to you at thinking of something... redface redface  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:05 am
Well, I'll have to look at what you've got in the kitchen. ^_^

(( lol It might entertain Icy when she eats it.))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:17 am
(( rofl It probably would! xd ))

Er...well, okay. I think I at least have some chicken broth... -gets up off the floor and quickly changes, throwing her shirt in the corner too. grabs a t-shirt as she helps Karrie up and walks into the kitchen, pulling it over her head-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:20 am
*eyes trace Dame's tattoos* Well, that's a start. *follows Dame into the kitchen, pausing to pet Velcore on the way*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:24 am
{{cooking without pants!? Shame on you, Dame!}}  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:37 am
((I'm not cooking! I'm observing and directing...And distracting ninja ))

-opens some cabinets looking for stuff...ends up opening all the cabinets in the kitchen and then opens the fridge, bending over and searching in the back- Err.....uh....just look around and see what you can find? -comes out muffled-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:43 am
*enjoys the view he has for a moment before answering* All right. *finds the chicken broth and some pasta in the cupboard* Alphabet pasta, Dame? lol *finds a large pot and sets it on the stove* Do you have some vegetables to put in here?

((Just for you, Tes. lol))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:45 am
{{Awesome. Unfortunately I can't eat it stare *shakes fist at the chicken broth* }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:48 am
-feels his eyes on her then comes out of the fridge carrying carrots, celery, and okra- Why yes! Yes I do. -walks over and places them on the counter then gets out a pot and the cutting board. goes over and purposefully leans over and infront of Karrie, reaching for a knife- Why...Mister Karrie...were you staring at my...assets? -winks at him and then answers him about the pasta- Well, I do work with children! xd What can I say, I'm a kid at heart. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:50 am
{{Okra!! *drool*}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:51 am
((I quite agree, Tes. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:54 am
Nothing wrong with being a little childish at times. *smiles at Dame and opens the chicken broth, pouring it into the pot and turning the stove on* Those need to be sliced thin so they cook fast and are easier to eat.

((Well, Tes, if you get sick, Karrie will make you vegetable soup. 3nodding ))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:56 am
Er...-looks down at her attire- I thought you said you wouldn't let me cook with skin showing like this? confused  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games