Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:15 pm
Jumpy Saluted, and then Displeasure spoke for her. "She's Green, Sir." She was looking at Logan, then away, back down into her helmet. "Forgive her, Sir, she's shaken some from having to over-load another Spartans armor." Jumpy stayed starring into her helmet.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:00 pm
Logan nodded with displease "at ease soldier, my mentor once told me that a spartans death is only the beginning of there journey."he said as he walked off to join the others  

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:26 pm
meanwhile shrukan was carted to the med bay were the doctors began performing their surgery on him. Most of his bones were broken and his spine had small bend in it that almost caused his spinal cord to rip. his internal organs were also in critical condition. The medics began working tirelessly on the problem but there seemed to be to many injuries to cover and not enough time to get to them.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:32 pm
marcus walked into the armory and as soon as he saw jumpy he ran to her and hugged her tighter than he ever had and kissed her  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:08 pm
(Might as well say it know Jynx and Marcos I'm temprorarily giving you the right to have your characters free range on certain scenes again if you really want to. Just thought I'd get the bases covered.)

Sen looked over at Jump and Marcus and wipes away a tear. "Have you every seen anything so beautiful." Of course the only person standing near him was Jack who was preoccupied look at every report about the Hunter Omega ONI was filing.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:01 pm
Logan looked at sen drying a tear and marcus hugging jumpy and shook his head "did ya'll go soft on me while i was gone?" He asked  

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:44 pm
"No Logan it is just that you don't know me that well. By the way have you met Jack.... where did he go." Jack was already walking outside the base deciding not to hang around when the politicians and ONI agents show up to talk to the Spartans.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:12 pm
Jumpy returned the kiss, and leaned into him some, only for a small while though, as the armory Elite motioned for her to take back her fully charged energy sword. It had taken longer than expected, due to it's enhanced charge-holder. She put it back on her magnetic thigh holder, and then went back to starring into her helmet, thinking about a lot of things.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:36 pm
after jumpy returned to starring into her helmet Marcus went to the armory official and gave him all the weapons that needed charging or reloading except for two magnums which were fully loaded since he hadn't used them then he realized that someone of higher rank that wasn't sen was in the room and saluted him  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:40 pm
((EVERYONE!! MY FURRY CAME IN!!! HERE, LOOK!!

MY FURRY

PLEAASSEEE LOOK!))

Jumpy sighed softly, and put her helmet back on, double-checking the indicators and small compass on it before making sure her motion sensor was working properly.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:41 pm
(okay that is interesting. By the way Jynx who made that and could they draw someone as a Snorelax?)

In the room amongst all the personal conversations Sen heard the rattlesnakes boosting. Their words were if one the paraphrase that they were the best men behind the wheel out of the whole UNSC. Sen came up behind them and clasped two on the shoulder. "Best drivers in the UNSC eh? Care to prove it?" Now most marines would gulp and walk away not wanting to challenge anyone from a Spartan unit but the Rattlesnakes were ODST's and any chance they might have to out do a Spartan they took with an estatic grin on their face and a loaded pistol on their hip.

(I'll probably just have it be a short thing but if you think a Spartan versus Rattlesnake race sounds like a good cooldown plot to go through after a big action piece let me know.)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:19 pm
((The Painter made it. I can see if s/he can make anything like that, but my furry isn't a POKEMON.))

Jumpy, hearing the challenge through her comms, shook her head, leaning back. She was a horrible driver, that is, unless she was on a mongoose, 'cause for some reason, it was quite hard to hit her when on one' not to mention she knew how to drive it, better than most anyone. Would she wager on it? No, she was good, but not the best.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:14 pm
(Sorry Jynx didn't mean to imply that it was a Pokemon.)

Jack was almost to the ship when he spotted something that didn't bode well. Crap ONI already has a team trying to look in our ship when we aren't around. Got to get them out of there before they plant any bugs. The worst part is going to be that the others probably won't take well to me just killing them so I'll have to do this with non-lethal force.

(if you had a character that stayed on the forrunner ship take this time to mabye write some more material for them.)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:05 pm
Logan nodded at Marcus and started to walk to the rest of the group, as he came closer he heard the challenge and started to laugh. "You can count me in Sen" he sad with a grin  

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:58 pm
((Thank god I didn't move Master Chief.))

John crossed his arms at the ONI group of men that were trying to get onto the ship. He shook his head at them, an immovable figure. At first, they were about to order him to move, but realizing he was a much higher rank than they were, they stopped and saluted. "Where do you think you're going?" Cortona was already displaying their mission briefings to his visor, letting him read the whole thing.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games