Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:10 pm
Tomoyo smiled and put the gun in her pocket. "It isn't a proffession, but it comes in handy, nyah?" She said happily, walking down the street. Keeping her eyes down, she looked in Erin's general direction. "So, I wonder where the convenice store is." She thought, looking around for any signs of Kazumi9. 'It's such a disadvantge to not be able to track her scent.' She thought dismally.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:17 pm
i laughed at tomoyo's response to her being a pro at pocket picking. "hmm..its gotta b here somewher...why did you wanna go to the convenice store anyways? and why alone?" i asked looking over at her.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:26 pm
"Time to think to myself, and possibly draw her out." Tomoyo said. "I don't matter.... My only purpose is to kill my damned sister."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:33 pm
i nodded. "tomoyo, you do matter. dont let yourself think like that and if i find out that u are, im gonna giv u a butt woopin'. and thats not your purpose. mayb badly injure her but not kill her. your purpose rite now in life is to help me watch over the flock and to get you bak to your pack. safely. and without killing her. think about how jess and derek, and sora and amy wud feel like. they hav a sibling, and if they saw or found out that you killed your own sibling think about how differently they wud think and feel about you. things wudnt b the same between you guys. think about how your actions are gonna affect them, and possibly me and blake. me and blake wud probly just b ther to comfort the littl ones but thats because me and him dont hav siblings, or none that we kno of anyways."  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:38 pm
Tomoyo smiled faintly. "Thanks... But... I can nevr forvigve her for what she's done, and it's either kill or be killed....." She said, checking the bullets in the gun. Suprisingly, it was full. "That's what I was made to do. Kill and cause a never-ending ripple of hate. I've been trying to fight it, but now, I have to face it."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:45 pm
"well u can hate her all you want but dont kill her. hav someone else do it, at least they can get over it if its me or blake who kills her. and i doubt blake wud hav motive to do it. me on the other hand if she says a few insults and i throw em bak im sure i can hav enough motive to kill her...but thats not wat im saying im gonna do." i said taking the gun from tomoyo and putting in my sweatshirt pocktes. "and if u want to kill her then go ahead but..and i kno im gonna b sorry once i say this but...i dont want you anywher near my flock wen you plan on killing her. and that means that your probably never going to be able to see me, blake, jess and derek ever again. mayb sora and amy depending if they wanna stay with us. its your choice tho tomoyo." i said looking at her with worried eyes.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:50 pm
Tomoyo growled. "Fine...." She said, frustrated. She looked at the bulge in Erin's pocket and looked away. "If for any reason, I join them or lose control, it's your job to kill me." She said, motioning at the gun.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:59 pm
"uh..tomoyo..i dont think i can do that...please dont make me do that, tomoyo...please? mayb blake wud...but your already to good of a friend to me to ask me to kill you. i mean besides jess, your my only girl friend who's my age. please dont make me kill you. i can live with you being gone because you want to kill kazumi and kno that you'll liv, but i cant kill you tomoyo i just cant. im sorry but no." i said rapidly, putting my hands up in the air.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:05 pm
"Fine...." Tomoyo said. She decided to change the subject. "I just don't think-Squirrel!" She yelled, pointing to a tree. She couldn't help herself. She hated how those mammals could just climb up a tree for safety.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:09 pm
i giggled at how tomoyo had a total ADD moment. "so you wer saying? hey look the convence store." i said pointing towards the store.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:13 pm
Tomoyo laughed nervously. "Sorry... Bad habit. I'm just worried.. Kazumi tried to get me to join, and I had trouble fighting it..." She said while walking near the store.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:19 pm
"its ok. i hav my moments too sometimes..mainly wen its just me and blake." i chuckled walking with tomoyo into the store. "well mayb she tried to get you to join because she doesnt want to lose her sister. mayb she actually does care about you deep down inside but just wont admit it." i said as i grabbed a bag of trail mix.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:22 pm
"Hmmm...." Tomoyo said absentmindedly, getting some bottles of water and nuts.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:28 pm
the hairs on the back of my neck wer standing up now..thats always a bad sign. "tomoyo.is ther anybody else in here besides us and the store clerk?" i said to tomoyo barely above a whisper, not looking at her and grabbing some breath mints.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:30 pm
Tomoyo shook her head, getting some beef jerky. "I can't tell if it's her, but I do smell aniseptic..." She whispered.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games