Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Eternal Chains: Blood Pact (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Between the two of the RP names, which one?
  Eternal Chains II: Return to the Mansion (ZombiesxVirus RP)
  Eternal Chains II: Deep Dark and Dangerous (AngelxDemonxVirus RP)
View Results

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:26 pm
"Hehe sorry im a klutz most of the time" He said dusting off his clothes  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:00 am
User Image "Are there more people yet? If not Cheshire can take you three home if you want.." The two ends of Cheshire's scarf lifted up on their own, curving over his shoulders as he waited for their answer.  

KuroSeiryu

Project Mewt

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:52 am
User Image He Nodded. ''I Really Want To Get Out Of Here.''  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:12 pm
((could you make your pics smaller?))

"Then what are you doing sitting around? Come on!" Lae grabbed Dante's arm and dragged him out into the hall. When he stepped out into the corridor, he bumped into Raz.
"Oh, Lae? Is that you?"
"R- Raz?" Lae asked nervously.
"Hey, I'm going to need your help, we're helping the experiments escape."
"We?"
"Yes, there's more of us, now lets get a move on before the other scientists find us." Raz ran down the hall checking the rooms for other experiements as Lae followed.  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Project Mewt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:41 am
((ILe Try))
Dante Nodded. ''So How Are We Going To Escape?'' He Said Sending His Shadow OUt TO See If They Were Being Watched.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:45 am
Senku soon pulled himself out of the pile." Im going to go check anywhere else." He said heading across the street and checking other places.  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:52 am
((Hey, I'm starting to collect recycled profiles. Tell me if you guys want me to add your character to the list on the first page for when I make the new rp thread))

"I have the the PSY Virus." Raz tapped his forehead "Telekinises is my powers. I can teleport us all out of here, but it might take a while. We have to get everyone on the roof."

"Wait! Senku! We need to stick together." The empty town gave Dawn a slightly haunting feeling.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:39 am
((sure, count me in. ))

User Image Cheshire tilted his head at Dawn, "Cheshire will go with him....Cheshire can find you two again now that Cheshire has felt your unconscious dreams..." He said before turning to follow Senku, his scarf ends acting like two tails and moving faintly on their own.  

KuroSeiryu

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:09 pm
[Count me in too~]

Yuki nodded. "I'll go on the roof now and keep a lookout. I'll signal you if someone comes." with that she headed towards the roof.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:00 pm
((Be sure to vote in the new poll! I won't be voting because I can't decide))  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Project Mewt

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:16 am
((Count Me In As Well))
User Image''Ile Come Too'' He Said Following. His Shadow Didnt See Anyone Dangerous So It Returned To Him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:27 am
((okay...count me in too....sorry about my absence: unexpected internet failures equal lack-of-posting ability....and I'll just stop posting my picture...mainly because I can't find it again. xD))

June sprinted as fast as she could, her muscles shaking all over her body. Her footsteps were light, but echoed through the streets. Watching where she stepped, she ran into Senku's back and fell to hers.
"ow! S-s-s-s-s-s-senku!" she looked up at him, her face scratched and bleeding lightly. Some tears streamed down her face as she looked up at him hopefully.
"...I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I followed you here and I got in trouble! I'm sorry! I won't do it again!" She covered her face with her shaking hands, ignoring the sting in her wounds from the sweat of her palms

((oh yeah...could someone sum-up what happened? ^^;; ))  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Project Mewt

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:10 am
User Image As he was following them, he thought to himself. After he returned from the expermient for the first time, everyone had made fun of him and called him a freak. after he was captured again, they did more tests on him, each more painful than the last.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:04 am
User Image Cheshire stopped when some girl crashed into Senku and watched her, "....this girl is one of your friends Senku?" He asked, but kept his gaze on the girl, he raised his clawed hands in front of his chest as a precaution.  

KuroSeiryu

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:10 am
June snapped her head towards the one speaking, dropping her hands to the ground. She gasped
"KYA! Wh-wh-wh-who are y-y-you?!" She slid backwards a little, watching his claws fearfully

((Pandora Hearts!~ ))  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games