Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The 20 Elements guardians [Updated photos with news!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:00 am
((ok))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:22 am
(( @Haipa : Sure ypu can join! You will see a topic name 'Foals of Destiny'  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Valkyrie_x_Cain

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:59 am
((Fine Ill save Revi))

Revi coughed and sat up. Everyone around her was staring.
"What? When your a demon like me, lava is a swimming pool! By the way... any one know how to deal with broken legs?"
Revi saw Ray and screamed before attempting to get away.
"HADES WARNED ME ABOUT YOU!! YOU KEEP THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:22 am
Ray sighed "Hades lied to you I was under his service, he also warned me about you,I saved you..." he removed the bandage over his eye revealing the dark substance and his red eye "...this was my toll,I defied hades and no human will ever lay eye on me without seeing the curse and will hate me for no reason".  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Valkyrie_x_Cain

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:32 am
"I dont believe you. Lusa, keep away from him!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:19 am
Ray looked taken aback "Is this proof enough: I dragged you back here While Hades was trying to kill both of us I gave up my purity for you, as you can see, humans just have to look at me to be afraid now, and I did it for you and your sister..." Lusa interupted "stepsister acctuually" Ray shook his head "no,Revi, Lusa is your biological sister, not pheobe she is your stepsister..." Lusa boiled over with rage "Don't dare mention that name! she abandoned us in our time of need, she has dishonoured herself, in my veiw, she should commit seppuku!*"

*forced suicide for dishonouring yourself, used in the japanese religion Ringu  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:35 pm
Choked up Bubble couldn't stop crying."I-I can't...believe this...Melanie.."Bubble muttered a she wiped her tears and stood up.
Windy turned to see Revi and an ancient Guardian."Hello."Windy said very quietly.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:17 pm
Reiko Tsukagi
Choked up Bubble couldn't stop crying."I-I can't...believe this...Melanie.."Bubble muttered a she wiped her tears and stood up.
Windy turned to see Revi and an ancient Guardian."Hello."Windy said very quietly.

((actually there are more people there: lusa and ray))  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:37 pm
(( @Reiko : Actually they are where Diana and others...))

Diamond turned around and saw Ancient guardian with Lusa and others. "Shh!" Diamond exclaimed as she ran to them, "Don't make Bubble more sad...Her sister died..." Diamond explained to them.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:22 am
lusa put her hand over her mouth "oops" she went and hugged bubble "sorry" Ray came over an put a comforting hand on her shoulder "under the service of Hades I've seen many deaths in my time,of bad people that is, and what was my job? I had to lug the bodies dow to the depths of hell, avoiding lava plumes and thralls, and if Hades didn't like that person he'd chuck them into his pit of hellishness and all those burns and infected cuts would be for nought, but I know for a fact your sister went somwhere better."  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:00 am
Nago and Ogan continue to struggle over each other as the both of them were nearly at their limits, they then focus all of their remaining strength into one last blow as Nago was much faster, and so he counters him with a slashing movement that left a cross marked cut on Ogan.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:55 am
Revi grabbed Lusa's arm and pulled her away.
"We cant trust HIM. Pheobe ran because she was scared. She hasnt dishonoured us at all."

((Wheres Mint and everyone else?))  

Valkyrie_x_Cain

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:15 am
(( Gush, They are outside of Ogan's fortress...))

Miranda were flying back with everyone else. "Christiana! Everyone!" Miranda exclaimed as they stand on ground. "Kira is coming!" Miranda continued as everyone turned.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:22 am
Nago reached to a hole leading to outside on the Fortress' grounds were all of Ogan's clones started disappearing one by one as each one entered him, Nago reverts back to normal as he felt pain beyond human knowledge and experience as he understood what the true purpose behind Ogan's goals, and Ogan's body itself turned to dust as it passed through him that left a a yin yang symbol in his eyes.
User Image  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash