Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:33 pm
((DOOD!!! I soooo wanna fight, but that wouldn't really make sense...)>:O)

Your conscience. The thought suddenly popped into Jordan's head. She was a bit taken aback. She turned to Maria. "Whoa, that guy's intense..." she said. Turning back to look at the guy, "Looks...fun." She yelled out to him, "I'm Jordan, and this is my friend!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:37 pm
Maria went closer to the edge and yelled, "I'M MARIA HANZOSO!" Nearly loosing her footing she backed up a little, and smiled and waved.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:40 pm
Broken Carnival
Maria went closer to the edge and yelled, "I'M MARIA HANZOSO!" Nearly loosing her footing she backed up a little, and smiled and waved.

((I'm just gonna say...I wuv chu ^^))  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:47 pm
Wolfyofthesky
Broken Carnival

((I'm just gonna say...I wuv chu ^^))

|| Why thanks you ^^ ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:46 pm
Alex walked through the forest and thought he heard voices. He went to investigate.

((now which group should he find first? hmmm...))

Dr. Stanfield observed the students progress and graded each of them. Some did well, other perhaps needed to work on their skills a little more.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:53 pm
After heading around the school Bou made his way back to his his dorm room. "A pretty nice school. I'll enjoy my stay here." He looked around not really noting what to do next.  

Favine The Wolf of fire

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:15 pm
Spencer realized he forgot something he needed for economics class. He asked the teacher if he could go to the washroom and had a hall pass placed on his card. He didn't want to say he left something for class behind. He went out and down to get back to his dorm. Hopefully he wouldn't run into any school prefects. There might be trouble.

Spencer managed to make it back to his dorm in Wolfe Hall without running into one. He went down to get what he needed.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 3:36 am
Treya looked at him a bit glaringly "im not scared and what do you mean friends who would die to meet me"
((oh god one lined post x___x))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 4:02 am
"If you're not scared, then you wouldn't mind coming to the school with me, would you?" Michishige asked with a smile. "And what I mean is that my friends would be happy to meet you."

((TOE-TUH-LEY))  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:37 am
''What are you doing here?'' He asked. Social skills = 0. Rock was the type that prefers solitude to crowds. The truth was, he was afraid of crowds...  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 1:38 pm
((well, I think it woul dbe a bit more...comical if he found Shige and treya xD))

"Well, you see, there was this leprechaun, and he stole Maria here's notebook, so we chased after him, but we lost him somewhere around here." Jordan said. She was feeling sarcastic...or whatever you call it. Better watch it or I'll start acting like the Pres... she though to herself.

((Yeah, just totally felt like not being serious at all right there...>.>))  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 2:25 pm
Maria stared at Jordan blankly, "What?" She asked, somehow now sitting on the ground.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 3:54 pm
((Yush, way more comical!))  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 4:13 pm
rawring ninja
((Yush, way more comical!))

((lol i dare you i just dare you treya has a good memory of who's who so i don't think she's going to act too nicely to see alex person again after he tryd to catch her with the grasses and bushes befor >)))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 4:36 pm
"Your not going to let this drop are you not untill i agree am i correct" her eyebrow was lifted in a sarcastic way "and about your friends ill make you a deal on that if they come here first then ill meet them is that fair"

((god another short post but in truth it can't be helped since it is a convo post))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games