Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:08 pm
Amy smiled. "You're welcome. I think I should have you plan an outfit for me sometime. Like draw it out or something and then I'll transfigure it! I really like your fashion choices."

Thistle squeaked in apology as Smok complained. When he rested his head on her shoulder, she squeaked again, only happier this time.

She nuzzled the side of her head against Smok's gently.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:12 pm
*laughs* I do better with the clothing in front of me, actually... It's easier for me to put something together when I can see it.

Oh! That reminds me, we need to go shopping for the Ocean Masquerade party still! biggrin Or, I do, at least. You can just make an outfit.

*nuzzles Thistle, then starts to run toward the playground. Partway there, he looks over his shoulder and squeaks at her*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:25 pm
Amy's smile faded. "Oh... Well, I can still shop with you. It'd be fun. But Kits, I won't be able to go to the Ocean Masquerade with you on Saturday. I'm sorry. I was really looking forward to it, but I'm not going to MW anymore or any of their functions."

She waited to see Kits' reaction before she told her why or see if she had questions.

Thistle trilled happily as Smok ran to the playground and then looked over his shoulder to make sure she was coming.

She ran over after him and then started running up the ramp to get to the first level of the middle playground platform.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:32 pm
You're... you're not going? *frowns, ears drooping* Why not? *sits on the chair next to Amy's*

*climbs up to the top level of the playground, then over to one of the slides. He jumps up, landing on his back to go down the slide. At the bottom, he looks up at Thistle, squeaking happily*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:40 pm
Amy frowned herself at seeing Kits so disappointed. She was glad her friend would miss her, but she didn't want Kits to be sad. Though, she did hop she'd take her side on this issue...

Her frown turned into a small glare as she looked at Kits, though it wasn't directed at her.

"I'm doing it for Thistle. Psyzapp left a message here saying that if Thistle comes to the bar again, she has to be on a leash. A leash! And she made Thistle sound so rambunctious and dangerous! She has never hurt anyone on purpose! I won't go to a place that looks at Thistle that way and I'm very hurt and angered that some of the people at MW feel that way. She's a sweetheart and the only time she seems to get upset is when someone threatens me or gets angry at me. She's just defending me!"

Thistle whinnied in laughter as she watched Smok slide down the slide on his back. It was fun, friendly laughter. He moved down that slide so fast!

Thistle hopped up onto the second level and then the top one. She went to the top of the slide, got a look of concentration on her face, leaned her front close to the ground, flicked her tail in the air, and then went running down the slide.

When she got to the end, she spread her wings out and jumped into the air. She glided down to the ground like she had done many times on the playground and pretended she was flying.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:48 pm
Put her on a leash? Why? confused She always stays really close when she's walking with you. The only time I put animals on a leash is if they're new and I don't want them getting lost, or if it's the law. *shakes her head* Thistle knows her way around here, and I'm sure she could at least find one of our houses if she got caught out on her own. She's not dangerous, either. She's a little sweetheart. Not that she couldn't defend herself if it was needed..

*squeaks happily at Thistle and flaps his wings furiously while holding onto the end of one of the slides, trying to get Thistle to copy him*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:57 pm
Amy stood up from her chair and threw her hands out to the side. "Thank you!! That's exactly how I felt! Karrie didn't seem to agree, but I know that he works there and has to keep up good relations. I'm glad you agree with me, though! She's such a sweetheart! One day a couple weeks ago, I sent Thistle to MW to drop off a letter to Ryzan. She wasn't gone more than 15 minutes, so I KNOW she couldn't have damaged anything. I had promised her a treat when she got back, so you know she would have done what I asked her to do and then come right back as fast as she could. And she gets THIS in return? Bull crap!"

She sat back down on the chair and leaned forward a little toward Kits. "You could boycott with me and Thistle, too, if you want. I'm surprised Velcore didn't decide to do it, too."

Thistle saw what Smok was doing. She reached up with one of her legs and brushed her hoof against the side of the slide, but she couldn't grab onto it. She didn't have fingers. Just hooves.

She huffed in disappointment.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:09 pm
Karrie... really hasn't dealt very closely with any animals other than Velcore. So he doesn't really understand. *thinks for a moment* Psyzapp was probably just reacting to seeing here there alone. Velcore's probably the only animal she'd allow there alone, and because he can tell her why he's there. *sighs*

I... I really want to go to the party. sad It's the only time I usually go there unless Karrie wants me to for some reason, and I like to see the outfits that everyone comes up with. Velcore goes there mostly to talk to Dame and Ryzan, I think.

*squeaks encouragingly, still flapping his wings. He lets go of the slide and flies up in the air, flipping over and nearly crashing because he'd been only holding on with his front paws*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:16 pm
"Psyzapp allowed Velcore in by himself, I think, before she knew he talked. A lot of people didn't know he could talk until very recently. And I'm pretty sure she wouldn't require your pets to be on leashes."

She shrugged and sat back further in her chair again. "Kits, don't feel bad for wanting to go to the party. It's entirely up to you. I wouldn't want you to miss it if you really wanted to go. You're my friend and I don't want you to be upset by missing something fun. I was just saying that you could join us if you wanted to. It's okay."

She looked down at her lap and played with some of the cloth on her skirt. She probably wouldn't make a difference by being the only one to avoid MW, but she didn't care. She loved Thistle and she was going to stick by her. She tried to spin her some good story as to why Velcore kept going to MW and then why Karrie was going to the MW parties. She could do it for Kits, too. Maybe she'd do something special with Thistle on her own on Saturday.

Thistle looked up and watched Smok fly around. Then she looked back at the slide and lightly brushed it with one of her hooves again. She huffed again.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:21 pm
-walks up behind Amy and Kits, hearing the last few things Amy and Kits had said, especially when Amy had asked Kits to boycott MW with her, she hadn't really heard much after that-

-dame looks really hurt and crosses her arms over her middle- sad I....I see how you feel now, Amy. I know you decided to work at the GGB because it had a better fit for you but for you to go behind MW's back and bad mouth it...well...that's just really low. -pauses for a moment- Well...I....I don't really feel like a swim now. sad Ya'll have a good night, ladies. -turns around and leaves-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:37 pm
I usually only take my dragons there... I know I can trust them to behave.

*jumps when she hears Dame's voice behind her and turns around* Dame! gonk Wait, you haven't heard the whole story! sad *ears droop again as Dame walks away*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:42 pm
Amy was about to respond to what Kits said when she heard Dame behind them. She rolled her eyes, though she was a little surprised that Kits reacted so upset about it.

"She obviously picked and chose what she wanted to hear. She happened to hear me 'badmouthing' MW but didn't hear that I simply have a problem with it because of their opinion of Thistle? Right. No reason to really be upset if she chose to take everything she heard into consideration."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:49 pm
But... Amy, you know that when people are upset, they don't always hear everything that was said! gonk I think she misunderstood what we were talking about! *stands up and turns toward the building, but Dame seems to be long gone* sad I'll have to talk to her about it soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:58 pm
Amy sighed softly, getting quite perturbed. "Yeah, I do know all about that. My dad did it all the time, to both my mother and to me. That's why he became so damn hard to listen to. So I have no patience for people who pick and choose what they want to believe. If she heard about the 'boycott', then she heard about why I'm upset. She would have known that it wasn't me just being petty."

"But you can go after her if you want. Look, I can handle myself and I know that I didn't say anything wrong. I seem to have a harder shell than Dame does, by a long shot. You and Karrie both seem to need to go after her a lot. I don't need that. Sure, the dad thing mostly threw me for a loop, but other than that, I think I've developed a pretty thick skin the past couple of months."

For some reason, she really wanted either a cigarette in her hand or a joint. She hadn't smoked pot since she was 17, but the urge to suddenly came rushing back.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:15 pm
If your dad did it, you should know how it is. Also, you were talking about boycotting MW after you told me what happened. She might not have heard that part. I don't know when she walked up.

*looks over her shoulder at Amy* I didn't say I was going after her. I also didn't say that you said anything wrong. *looks back toward the building, crossing her arms over her stomach* sad  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games