Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:32 pm
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Adorkable in The Great Hallspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Jerspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Depressedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'What's he doing over here?' spacespac

Sometimes I get so weird
I even freak myself out...

════════════════════════════════════════════════

Gypsy saw a flash of gold, and a familiar accent in her ear. She looked over he shoulder and spotted Jer, her eyes confused. What was he doing over here? He was a Slytherin; shouldn't he be at his table? His comment on her hair color made her flush, and she felt a little spike of annoyance. So what if she was a bit gray? What did it matter? But, she tamped that down. Gray wasn't a good thing, and it didn't take a genius to figure out what it meant. It was a pretty dull color, after all, it stood to reason that it would mean she was in a dull mood. She sighed a bit, shrugging at him. "I 'unno. I just sort of feel like I wasted this year. I mean, I didn't really do anything... except go to class. God, that's so stupid. It's only been a year and I'm already turning into a bloody boring Ravenclaw bookworm. You know what I did for fun this year? I read. Books. How lame is that?" She glared, not at him, but in general. She'd been planning on exploring this whole place, learning it secrets and using them to get up to trouble. Instead, she'd popped off in a class, gotten a single detention, and kept her head down the entire remainder of the year. The only thing she'd figured out was how to get into the Kitchens... which wasn't even something she'd figured out. Minn had told her. How boring was that? And she hadn't been exaggerating; she'd really read at least three books this year, just because. Echo could never know; she'd never hear the end of it.

════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          I laugh myself to sleep, it's my lullaby.

User Image

(( OOC: ))

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:20 pm
User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {refreshed}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

The high heels clicked as she strutted into the great hall. She was in a great mood now that things had worked out. She had stressed all year trying to figure out what had happened to the students and staff but now it was all going well once again.

She walk up to the podium and the owl stretched out its wings signaling it was time to get quiet.
"Well here we are once more. Thankfully all of us are up and around for the great food we are about to have. Now let us get to the awards as I'm sure you are all waiting to hear. First I'd like to say congratulations to a first time professor winning this year, Luella Huckabee!

So well done! I would also like to announce that we have another double win this year. It seems this house was having a great year. Congratulations to Ravenclaw for taking the house and quidditch cup!"
Inari announced clapping her hands and making the Hogwarts banners change to blue and bronze.

"Now that we have reason to celebrate, let us eat!" and then food appeared on all of the tables. Inari smiled out at the students and then left the stand to return to her large chair. Taking a seat she decided to enjoy her time and forget about the trouble of her past and try to enjoy her future.

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

FifteenWerewolfRavenclawChaser

Rufus looked down the tables for Remy. He hoped to see her but after all that happened he was unsure she would want to show. He decided if she was at the Gryffindor table he would go see her. He was sure he could not get in so much trouble since they already won the house cup.

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:02 am
User Image
User Image

|||Third Year|||Ravenclaw|||Single|||

Lyre sat alone at the Ravenclaw table. The tiny redhead only had a couple friends, and neither were in her house. Wide violet eyes roved around, before finally settling on the Headmistress. Apparently the Ravenclaw house had won both cups for the year! How fun! She offered near silent claps, since she wasn't one to yell and cheer. Suddenly, the table filled with food, making the girl smile softly. After making her plate, Lyre nibbled quickly, since she was a little sleepy.

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:10 am
User ImageUser Image

FifteenWerewolfRavenclawChaser

Rufus spotted Remy, It would have been faster if he could smell her but with the food and the people it was hard to tell one from another. Rufus noticed that Remy still looked down he got up to go sit by her.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:08 pm
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Adorkable at the Ravenclaw Tablespace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // ...spacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excitedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // ''Ooooh, Echo's gonna get sorted and I'm going to bug the hell out of him.' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ Who shot that arrow in your throat?
ஒ ஒ ஒ Who missed the crimson apple? ஒ ஒ ஒ
It hung heavy on the tree above your head ஒ ஒ ஒ
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

Gypsy sat at the Ravenclaw table, honestly a little excited. Her younger brother might hate her sometimes, but she loved him... she couldn't help it if her idea of showing affection was annoying the piss out of the little stick in the mud. Maybe if the kid would live a little, she'd lay off him... maybe. More likely, she'd be so excited that he was actually doing something fun that she'd stick to him like glue just to see how long he'd last. Not that it would ever happen; he was way too happy to sit around with his nose in a book. Which was why she was certain that he'd be sorted into Ravenclaw with her... and would seek out a spot on the complete opposite end of the table. A spot to which she would immediately move. Because it would be his first night in the castle, and what kind of big sister would she be if she just left him to his own devices? She chuckled at the thought... she was a right little terror, wasn't she? But it wasn't her fault... if they didn't want her to act out, they shouldn't make it so fun! And if Echo didn't want her to spend her time annoying the hell out of him, he shouldn't make it so easy. Like taking candy from a baby. Easier, actually; she'd never been easy to take candy from.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ This chaos, this calamity, this garden once was perfect
                                                          Give your immortality to me; I'll set you up against the stars
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:18 am
User Image
So tell me what you want to hear
Something that will light those ears
Sick of all the insincere
So I'm gonna give all my secrets away

User Image

Jer plopped down in a seat right next to Gypsy, trying to ignore the fact that yeah, it was the Sorting, and maybe he should be at his table. However, well, how welcome could he actually be at the table that basically hated his guts for existing? He picked up a fork, deciding to play with it. He soon had it spinning on a finger, and he looked bored. He looked over toward the pink-haired girl. Well, at least Gypsy wasn't as bigoted as some people in the school seemed to be. "Wotcher garden. Thinkin' I migh' jus' move over ta this table from now on. Leas' i' gives me less barney than over there." He nodded over to the Slytherin house table, figuring there were going to be more pureblood gits going there soon.

-------------------------------------------
State: Bored
OOC: ...

This time, don't need another perfect lie
Don't care if critics ever jump in line
I'm gonna give all my secrets away

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:29 am
I d i s a p p r o v e of what you say....

fallenfallenthekinghasfallen / cryingcryingashelaydying / oncetwiceandthricetheysang / hispitifulohhispooryoungmajesty / weepweepweepohweep / weepyepeopleforyourking

User Image

Kasdeja de Assi

1st Year, Ravenclaw

╚══════════════════════════╝

✖✖- - -Ravenclaw.

Okay, well.

Ravenclaw.

He definitely wasn't expecting that.

Walking over to the table, he took a seat and turned back to watch the rest of the sorting. Chin propped on his fist, his eyes lazily scanned the rest of the table next. It wasn't a bad house. He had a feeling he'd fit alright with the rest. As much as he could, anyway. He was just a bit miffed that he had to be in the blue house. He didn't like blue.

Sighing, he continued to wait, watching everything around him disinterestedly.

.... but I will d e f e n d to my D E A T H your right to say it.

seehiscrownwhereitsadlylays / hescreameduntiltheendofhisdays / hiseyeswideopenhisheadtohang / fatedtodeathbeforehewasgrown / weepweepweepohweep / yourking

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:43 am
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

House: Ravenclaw
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 11
Blood: The son of a squib and witch from pureblood families
Year at Hogwarts: First Year
Wearing: Ravenclaw Robes

Ravenclaw!

David smiled largely as the hat took in his decision and placed him in Ravenclaw-the same house as Kas! He had been surprised by Catharine's placement in Gryffindor, and quite frankly a bit disappointed, but it didn't mean they still couldn't be friends. He sat down next to Kas and noticed he looked a bit glum.

David was still on the high about being placed in the house he wanted. Sitting next to Kas, and unable to hide his smile he asked, "Not get a good house, Kas? Think about it we're at least housemates. Oh, and I owe you money and a hotchocolate and food date, don't I?" He was referring to the bet about the redhead who apparently got placed into their house. He used the term date merely as an arranged meeting, though after his short spat with Catharine he wondered if he should be more careful with his words.

He frowned slightly and said, "Too bad about Catharine's house placement, but we still can find her easily enough."

Greycast

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:04 am
User Image

User Image

Jer blinked as the table started to fill up with students. No, this wasn't his house, but he could still welcome them, right? He waved to the two, putting the fork down and grinning at the two new additions. "Oi, new blokes. Welcome ta Ravenclaw. Name's Jer. I'm, well, not in th' house, bu' I figured I could say hi a' leas'. What'cha think o' the school so far?" He briefly wondered if he would get chastised at some point for being at the wrong table, but he hadn't yet, so he felt pretty safe so far.

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:05 am
I d i s a p p r o v e of what you say....

fallenfallenthekinghasfallen / cryingcryingashelaydying / oncetwiceandthricetheysang / hispitifulohhispooryoungmajesty / weepweepweepohweep / weepyepeopleforyourking

User Image

Kasdeja de Assi

1st Year, Ravenclaw

╚══════════════════════════╝

✖✖- - -Kas sent a greeting smile at the grinning David. "Happy about the placement, then, I suppose?" This was the most animated he had seen the brunette since they had met. It was cute, seeing the serious boy expressing to an almost gleeful level. He frowned at the mention of Cat being placed in a different house. He was of the mindset that the house segregation wasn't to be something that he would let stop him from making friends, but he didn't know about Catharine. He would do his best to make sure that they stayed friends, however. "It is. I wish she was with us, but that little thing isn't going stop anything," he replied, determined to make it come true. "And no, the house is fine. I wasn't expecting it, though. To be honest, I didn't expect it at all," he admitted. "I'm not the most studious person, or the most motivated. And yes," he agreed, smiling a bit brighter. "That's one thing too. You do owe me a lot. I'm not too happy about where she was placed, however," Kas crinkled his nose in annoyance. "And I'm not glum. Just slightly disappointed- - - well..."

This was going to make him look so superficial, Kas was sure of it.

Closing his eyes, he pinched the bridge of his nose again before sighing, slightly depressed about it. A while passed before he had the nerve to admit what had gotten him so glum. "Blue.... The robes will be blue," he finally explained, feeling slightly embarrassed about it now. Groaning silently, he propped his chin on his fist again, wallowing in his disappointment. He didn't like the colour, and it tended to clash with his colouring.....

Feeling the gloom set in, Kas sighed mournfully, once again. A distinct voice caught his attention and turning to look, spotted a blonde upperclassman welcoming David and he. Nodding at him, Kas noted the colour of his robes. Green. He didn't mind, though, and continued as if it didn't matter, which was the case. "Kasdeja," he replied. He had a Cockney accent, Kas realized. It was nice. "Kas, for short. It's going well, and I noticed," he said, raising a brow with a small smile. "Pleasure to meet you."

.... but I will d e f e n d to my D E A T H your right to say it.

seehiscrownwhereitsadlylays / hescreameduntiltheendofhisdays / hiseyeswideopenhisheadtohang / fatedtodeathbeforehewasgrown / weepweepweepohweep / yourking

mc2

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:16 am
User Image
You see, you'd love to run home, but you know you ain't got one
Cuz you're livin' in a world that you're best forgotten
When you're thinkin' you're a joke and nobody's gonna listen
To the one small point I know they've been missing around here

User Image

Rick took a seat at the table, already realizing that the first years were already being sorted. He and Penny had had quite a conversation, and well, he was hoping to see her again, at least. A bit of a blush formed on his cheeks at the thought, and he buried his face in his arms, waving absently at the new additions. Oh, someone kill him now. He didn't really like a girl, did he? With his past? He wondered briefly if that meant any kids of his would be crazy, but at least hoped they took after their mother. Then again, they could take after his father's side of the family. Ugh, why was he thinking about this? He should just curl up into a ball and stay in a corner or something, right? Might be better that way.

----------------------------------
Thinking: Oh no, my kids are going to be loons, aren't they?
----------------------------------

Jinx

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:19 am
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

Of course I am.

"God, of course I am," David said. "The hat was seriously considering putting me in Slytherin. Said I 'would do well in Slytherin'. How the Hell can the hat end up sounding so much like my Mum? Anyways, it knew I didn't want that house so it let me into Ravenclaw. So yeah, I'm really happy about the placement. Relieved quite frankly."

"And about your studies, don't worry I can make sure you keep up. I'll set up a time table for your studies and everything," David said with a smile. "It'll be fun. Think of all the studying we can get done together. And of course we'll invite Cat to our study sessions because it sounds like she's far ahead of you in reading the books."

David was still smiling when Kas suddenly closed his eyes and pinched his bridge of his nose. He waited for Kas to say anything with a raised eyebrow when Kas finally admitted his problem: he didn't like the house color. Being so relieved about house placement, David actually was able to laugh. "Don't worry about it, you'll look great in whatever color you wear. Trust me, my Dad makes a job of changing and judging people's appearances, I would know. And my mom, she has an eye for color. You'll look fine in blue."

As the two were talking he heard the voice of an upperclassmen. It sounded so uncultured and the upperclassman admitted he was not from their house which David couldn't help but think good. He glanced at the blonde boy and said with a cold, dismissive voice, the kind his mother used to end discussions, "You can hardly judge school without taking a single course, now can you? Perhaps you should return to your house table before you lose points for your house. Of course you losing house points would only serve our purpose, I suppose."

Greycast
[
Diamond Wales
/quote]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:39 am
User Image

User Image

Jer grinned and winked at Kas. Kid already seemed pretty nice, and he couldn't help but wonder if the boy would enjoy any of his act. Maybe he'd get the opportunity to show it off at the school. "Could be worse, ya know. I haveta deal wit' a lotta vipers in me house, an' they happen ta hate me bein' even in th' house. Nice ta meetcha too"

It was at that moment that he heard the other first year snipe at him, and his eyebrows rose considerably. Seriously? Did the kid even know what went on in that house? He shrugged in response, thinking that the bloke really ahd an attitude. The street-raised boy eyed him up and down, wondering what his deal was, well, besides being rich. That would have been nice, growing up. He decided the other boy was going to probably hate him, but he was going to brush it off. Maybe the kid's highbrow attitude would disappear at some point. "Me si' a' me table, huh? Nah, rather no' be backstabbed ta be hones'. An don' think they wouldn' do tha'. Prefec' stated as such, only in nicer terms, mind. An I'm a mudblood, so me kind ain' exactly welcome there, ya know."

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:51 am
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

He's Slytherin. Duh. Note the robes, David.

David sighed and let out an uncomfortable laugh, "You're Slytherin. Right. Of course. I come from a family of Slytherins, I know the sort. Guess you didn't know what you were getting yourself into or the hat didn't like you."

He shook his head and said gentler this time, "You still can get in trouble for hanging out here. The trick is you just get better at playing their little political game then them. It's not like you can avoid it completely being in that house. You do have to sleep in the same dormitories as them."

Greycast
[
Diamond Wales
/quote]

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games