Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:30 pm
DOC NARA

Nara Clan~~Genjutsu/Eiseijutsu~~Genin~~THE VOID
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~User Image
"Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed."

Doc looked at Two as he laid down the basket of fruit then went over to it and grabbed acouple apples for the trip. "This will be good for later. If I haven't told you my name yet, it's Doc." Doc said as he walked past Garnet with a smile. "Alright, so lets get going then. I kinda want to get it started so we don't come back to late." Doc said as started walking out the door. Doc turned back around and just gave them a big smile then turned around and walked out.

((exit))

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Chakra Pool: 250
Ryo: 0
AC: 450

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:48 pm
User Image
Nester Nestro

Genjutsu // Musician // Kaguya // Genin

Nester walked into the Kazekage's office as he pushed open the great door and walked in. The Kage was expecting him so he didn't really care who was inside or not. Taking his seat he noticed another in the office and just sort of glared at him before speaking, Hey there Boss I graduated finally. Like anyone thought I wouldn't. Can I get my headband? He pulled out his flute and cleaned it a bit before playing a soft melody. It was his way of relaxing and he hoped the Kage wouldn't mind very much. As he finished he put the flute up and thought to himself for a few moments.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:58 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Two]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Alerted to Nester's presence as he took his seat on the couch, Two tilted his head in confusion. In between those leaving, he pointed at the coffee table filled with the pastries, that sat directly in front of the seated shinobi. A pile of silvery, gleaming headbands sat next to one of the platters, easily within reach if Nester used his flute to pick one up from the rest. Using his light pen, Two smudged out the previous statements & wrote a new one, On the table there, Nester. Anything else?

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:05 pm
User Image
Nester Nestro

Nester looked over to the headbands and pulled his up and placed it around his neck. Looking up he realized that this was two not the real boss man as he shrugged and chuckled, Got any good tips abput training in some wicked genjutsu? Also when can I head to the Gates with everyone else? He felt a little sad that they just left without him but it was ok he needed to train a little more as well as study. He stood and readied himself to leave as he waited for sixes answer.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:16 pm

Info:
[Two]

Smudging out the latest light patterns, Two wrote some more. Think about Genjutsu the same way you would for Ninjutsu. It will be real for those that experience it. The others won't be back for some time, so just train for now. Smiling, Two tilted his head & waited for anything else.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:20 pm
User Image
Nester Nestro

Nester read what two had to say and smiled as he bowed rather politely which was different for Nester as he was never nice to anyone. Thanking him he left and headed to the academy to train in some genjutsu and ninjutsu as well as his bloodline. All of which would aid him in his mission and all fights he ever encounters.

[Exits]

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:36 pm
Reiko Zena

Lady Caprinet

((Were heading out and meet me at the entrance so we can leave and get it started.))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:53 am
User Image
User Image
×××POST:Hinako stopped outside of the Kazekage building, her eyes trailing onto the stony, yellow building as she displayed quite a bored looking expression. Taking a hand out from her pocket, Hinako placed her slender fingers upon the handle and pushed the door, walking into the cool scenery of the Kazekage's building, only this was the first floor. Hinako didn't seem fazed nor did she seem tired, she simply walked upstairs and placed her hand back inside her pocket as she looked dully at the door.

Sighing Hinako took her hand out of her pocket again and fixed her orange scarf that covered her mouth. Hinako knocked upon the door and awaited for someone to answer it, stuffing her hands back into her pockets, Hinako yawned. Staring at the door blankly she started to think about all the other more important things she had to do, and what was she doing? standing infront of a door waiting for her headband to be handed to her so she could start training.

Hinako was starting to get impatient, tapping her foot on the ground she leaned against the wall, waiting for someone to release her from the ultimate boredom she was facing and give her, her headband already. Looking at the door she had a thought or two to just knock down the door and take her headband but decided against it. As Hinako was usually the cool, quiet and terribly rude and harsh kind of beauty she refused to knock down a door and risk herself getting in trouble for it. Hinako looked around the room as her boredom increased with every passing second that she stood in the hall way.

×××OOC:  

iNishino Inferni

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:00 pm

Info:
[Two]

With the goodbyes all complete, Two tried to returned to the kitchen across the hallway by opening the office door just as a young blonde girl knocked several times. Unable to speak due to an oath of vocal silence, he gave a thumbs up to her cool redish orange scarf, blue hair ties, & what appeared to be a school jacket. As they stood there, wafts of the recently baked munchies drifted by the pair, on its way out the door. Stepping out of the way, Two pointed to them for two reasons. The first was the obvious munchies laid out upon the coffee table, while the second was that the pile o' headbands was resting between several of the platters. Standing there out of the way, Two uncapped his light pen to write upon the very airs themself, You just graduated recently, ne? If you have any questions, feel free to ask me as they arrive.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:41 pm
User Image 
User Image 
×××POST:Unintrigued by the black haired shinobi, even with his thumbs up, he was of no interest to Hinako. Not raising the scarf from her muth she stared at Two with a look of serious boredom, "I'm not a mute, nor am I deaf," Hinako said rudely as she looked at Two filled with boredom. Hinako walked in and took the headband from the bottom, tying it around her arm as she walked out. "Thanks...and bye," she said as she stuffed her hands in her pocket, walking away from Two slowly as she reached the end of the hall.

Yawning, Hinako started to wonder if she should have been so rude to him. Hinako shrugged as she placed her slender fingers on the rail, connecting to the staircase. Looking down upon the people rushing through the halls down there as the secretaries and random shinobi ran through the halls and passed Hinako. Arriving downstairs Hinako told the secretary her appointment was done.

Placing her delicate fingers upon the handle she pulled the the door open as the blazing hot heat rushed through to mix with the cool air, unfazed by this Hinako didn't even sweat the slightest as she walked out of the Kazekage building and to a new horizon or in other words another location of her choosing.

×××OOC:  

iNishino Inferni

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:35 am
User Image

User Image
Soratsuhi Mitsuko
Shakuton

User Image

Sora sighed walking towards the office of the village leader. Since the graduation happened less then a week ago the new genin was sure he had begun to get tired of all the shinobi going just to get their headbands, but it was a needed part of becoming a full shinobi in the village. Pushing open the front door the little girl headed up the stairs, she had been here before with both her mother and father so finding the room was rather easy. The hard part was trying to get the will to turn that last corner and go inside the office. Sora wasn't afraid of becoming a shinobi but she was wording why she wanted too. The only thing she could come up with was freedom, becoming strong enough to go anywhere she wanted and do anything.

Finishing her journey up the stairs and to the kazekage's office she found the door open and him inside the room. "Hello Kazekage- sama, Mitsuko Soratsuhi here. Fresh out of the academy and ready to receive her head band as a pledge to serve the village." Sora said with a smile that was a bit forced to cover her boredom with the whole ritual.

User Image
"Those who selflessly help others are saints, Those who help themselves first are human but those who help themselves yet forsake their friends are worthless and no longer human."

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:49 pm

Info:
[Two]

Waving goodbye to the spunky Hinako, Two's floating handwriting faded from view as he seemingly floated over towards the coffee table's goodies. Extending a hand out, he bent over & snatched up several cookies of foreign origins, his mind nearly drooling from the exotic flavors. Popping in the first cookie, its odd mixture of flavors & textures overpowered his mind, causing a slight mental breakdown before the feelings passed. Alerted suddenly be the pitter patter of feet on wood, he scarfed down the remaining hand-bound treats & napkinned his face. With a deft movement of two steps, he moved to the otherside of the coffee table & plopped down on the couch behind it.

Just in time, however, as a Mitsuko Soratsuhi entered the room, introducing herself. Two nodded his head as she formally requested her coveted headband, the obvious staleness of boredom evident in her manner of speaking. If he was allowed to vocally answer her, he would, but a vow of silence kept him mute. Instead, he pulled out an odd pen & started to write in the air. The letters turned to sentences & then hung there in the air as flows of light, his only means of conveying anything at all. I have them here upon the coffee table, inbetween platters of fine delicacies, he wrote before indicating the shiny pile. Another graduate was just here... her name is Hinako. I hope that you two will become fine kunoichi!

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:12 pm
User Image

User Image
Soratsuhi Mitsuko
Shakuton

User Image

Sora was a bit surprised as the kazekage wrote in the air instead of talking, it was kind of funny to her. The amusement brought by the floating writing even brought a real smile to the you girls face as she walked over to the tables. First she grabbed a few cookies, seemed rude to just grab the headband when he had gone to the trouble. Turning back to him as she bit a cookie she found a thought cross her mind. "Well it would be interesting to meet this other girl, and thanks for the cookies they're really good. Oh sir I was just wondering why the funny writing thing?" The new kunoichi asked as she grabbed a headband from the table.

User Image
"Those who selflessly help others are saints, Those who help themselves first are human but those who help themselves yet forsake their friends are worthless and no longer human."

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:26 pm

Info:
[Two]

As the sentences faded from view, Two smiled. Somebody was finally enjoying his cooking! Boy, this brought a lot of glee to him, much of it self-evident. When asked about the light pen, he wrote up just in front of him, Vow of silence to my other selves. Six likes to make fun of me for it, too, that darn woman. Having been around the village for a long time, Sora would have seen the various Mamorus wandering about the village, each with their own particular numerical name. One hung about the hospital, Two cooked food for the orphans, & Six took care of the village defenses. Three, Four, & Five rarely came out from their job duties, but the main Mamoru usually sat at the office's desk, which was empty at the moment. Quite a busy person, he/she was!

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:44 pm
User Image

User Image
Soratsuhi Mitsuko
Shakuton

User Image

Biting another cookie Sora tied her headband around her waiset like a belt. "Vow of silence huh? Cool, doubt I could pull it off. I like to talk a lot, hahaha. Your so funny Kazekage-sama." Sora laughed as she snacked on yet another cookie while thinking who she would learn from now that she was out of the academy. She guessed she would just need to find a jounin or something, Sora wasn't sure how this thing worked. "Oh sir what do I do now that I graduated?"

User Image

User Image

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games