Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:43 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
There was much familiarity between Sypher and one of the ninja who had arrived, and of course, Kinpaku returned the nod to her oinin. One of the veterans of the village, it was only deserved. It wasn't much to go on, but there were more important things at hand. Of course, she bowed ever so slightly in the direction of the woman present. There was kindness in the gesture, and of course, Kin would speak with the woman later about it. "A conversation with someone would be nice, miss. We are grateful for the assistance." It was impossible to actually catch a name. She was likely well known within her own village, but it was hard to catch news in the mountains. That was when the boy spoke up in return to her inquiry.

"My, my, mister. That's the first I'd heard the statement told ever so truthfully," smiled Kinpaku. The rather brutish statements that were relayed by the ninja was a rather brash spectacle, on top of which he had successfully pointed out her own brashness, while making an a** of himself. "Never liked that statement, too... ironic" Every fiber of her being told her that she was adopting the correct mask, in terms of protocol. Not absolutely dead, but apparently blown up? There were stranger things when it came to the Douka.

"According to what my clone was aware of, when she detonated, clouds of iron formed a tool to bore this," Kinpaku elaborated, pointing to a few holes in the stone. A great disappointment for her floor, but it had to do. Unfortunately, the office next door appears empty yet."

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San maintained his stoic posture behind his mask, and spoke as he moved to check out the markings she had to pointed out to them. He reached down, and used his right hand to feel them, using his Iron Sand particle jutsu to look for any residual signs of chakra. As much as San wanted to Deny....this whole....game....felt like something Gan would do. More evidence was needed...but San was not liking were this was going.

"Made by...a drill? Well thats what it feels like. What else can you show us. This is to..."normal" yet to be broken down into the duoka bloodline. You said clouds of iron? Can you show me next door...."

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:05 pm
"It's no problem at all, really," she said with a smile.

Bast rolled her eyes at San's brashness, but was glad that she had taken him along simply because he made her look good by comparison. That, and she was slightly on her best behavior. Leaving normally would be incredibly difficult if she angered anyone. This thought spawned a few more about the current situation, but the woman did not vocalize them just yet. Instead, she walked over to the drill marks and dissolved her hand in to blue dust, and made the dust run over a certain amount of the marks left in the hole made by the drill.

"If next door appears empty, we'll have to make sure that it actually is. If Ganchou was made of steel and is simply hiding, we'll be able to gather his particles with a magnet, won't we?" Bast asked both the Raikage and San as she bent down for a closer look at the marks. "He doesn't have the skill to escape from an angry Village through the front door, honestly. If he left, it wasn't that way."

After posing that question, she turned to San and addressed him only, keeping her voice just loud enough to be heard by the others, but soft enough that it wouldn't be abrasive.

"If it wasn't Douka, then this looks to be the work of a Satetsu. All of the Satetsu in our Village were at home, weren't they? Only Ganchou was unaccounted for, and we don't have a record of his departure because he was outside of the world barrier at that time," she explained, hoping to clear up the fog around Ganchou's suspicious behavior. "If it was someone from our Village, we have to assume it was him at this point."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:08 pm
User Image

[☁] |The S T R A N G L I N G Cloud O F Kumogakure| [☁]
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 3 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher maintained a quiet posture, hands in his pockets, eyes fixed on a point just beyond the window. He was alert, worried by the Raikage's comments The attacker vanished? he thought, his hands touching the seeds once more. Even as he thought, his skin took on a slightly darker hue, his chakra gained an almost wooded feeling and he let out a tense breath, his eyes keeping track of the Kage. If the man was still here, something he doubted but a possibility that needed considering, Sypher wasn't letting the Kage out of his sight "I'll accompany you..." he said softly as San mentioned wishing to go next door and asking the Kage to show him. He glanced at the woman as he stepped up to the Kage, keeping out of the way while maintaining his determination to stay with her. Just in case. [☁]

[[[OoC: ]]

[☁]There is nothing without...[☁]
Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Find a path...walk it...Become the future...
Or fall to the past...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

San replied at the same volume that Bast had spoken in. He knew it wasnt looking good, but there was also not complete evidence that it was Ganchou. Any GOOD imposter could still do this. Coming from a ninja world, it was still possible. But with that said...the situation still wasnt looking good...only case san knew Gan so well....

"I was thinking the same thing. Trust me, if any of my siblings did this...i would surely know. It wasnt any of them. But can we without a doubt say that this is duoka? Anyone with a good ability to imposter or impersonate could still do something like this. Maybe Kumo was just trying to get us here? or one of the other villages? Either way, i figure we need at least a little more evidence to state that it was exactly ganchou...or someone else."

San spoke to the room, no one in particular, but to try to gather about how the attack had occured while bast would go investigate the other room.

"Can some one give me details from the attack...top to bottom....be as descriptive as possible....."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:29 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
"Well, I think a speaking speck of iron is a pretty good way to rule out the Satetsu," Kin answered with a frown. The masked man didn't seem to be too fond of her, "And Kein spoke of recognizing the chakra. He met this... Ganchou, no?" Regardless of the situation, it was pleasant to step into the halls, as she led the way down the hall.

"I might add that he didn't sound too fond of the Sand, if it really is the runaway shinobi," stated the woman, as she moved her fingers about the knob, and pushed with relative quickness, before stepping aside. A trap was something to avoid, considering the time that he could have been there, since it was checked. When nothing seemed to strike at her, or the wall before the doorway, she stepped in, tipping back the flask of her sake, swishing the booze about in her mouth, prepared for an attack. Sypher was, of course, concerned as usual.

"You'll want to talk to Kein and M," elaborated the woman, indicating the pink haired chunnin next to Aki, "M was the one to discover the man, and upon doing so, was attacked."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:42 pm
"That is either Douka or the most professional impersonator that I have ever heard of, San," Bast stated after hearing the Raikage's quip about the talking speck. "If Kein recognized the Chakra, then that means it's almost definitely Ganchou, simply by process of elimination, although I don't understand why he would dislike the Sand suddenly."

Bast followed the Raikage out of the room and down the hall, figuring that San would want to talk to the others about the incident more in depth. She had kept her Douka active out of paranoia ever since entering the Village, but seeing the Raikage's caution justified the measure in Bast's mind. In case Ganchou were in the room, Bast decided that initiating a mental attack would be the best route. Ganchou didn't seem to handle mental tasks very well, if this mess were any indication.

"Ganchou~!" she half-sang as she entered the room behind the Raikage. She walked around the room, alert for any sudden movements. "Bastet is here to collect your corpse~!"

She stopped her pacing near the wall opposite the door, and turned back around to face Kinpaku.

"Do you mind if I use a sensory technique? That would make things go rather quickly," she inquired, not wanting to aggravate the situation any more. She figured that even the sight of her blue crystalline Douka form might be a bit upsetting, but felt justified in keeping it active.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:47 pm
User Image

[☁] |The S T R A N G L I N G Cloud O F Kumogakure| [☁]
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 3 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher followed the Kage silently, glancing around as he did. He usually only went to the kage's office so seeing the rest of her building was interesting. Despite that he remained by the Kage even if she might have thought he was being silly I don't trust. What can I say? I'm just a not trusting person when it comes to things I can't see. I for one would have thought that would be common sense. he thought but didn't say anything. [☁]

[[[OoC: Gotta go now but I'll be back later. Just assume Sypher is sticking with Kinpaku. Where she goes, he'll go unless ordered otherwise >>]]

[☁]There is nothing without...[☁]
Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Find a path...walk it...Become the future...
Or fall to the past...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

San nodded and agreed with Bast as she left the room, offering a quick quirp before she left. It was in relation to the talking speck.

"Now that does sound like ganchou.....but just because the uchiha recongnized his chakra signature also doenst mean it was still ganchou. There are techniques and methods of altering ones chakra signature, and ganchou possessed on of them. If he was blown up and weakened leaving the drill, we must take into concideration that he could have been killed...and had his technique stolen. there are a few interesting facts that i cant overlook: Ganchou would never make an assassination attempt without the Kages permission, and also loved Suna as much as i did. Why would he suddenly start hating it....?"

Leaving Bast to go have her fun, the Bear masked Konin began to speak, looking for this "m."

"Whoever is named M would you please step forward? I wish to discuss and gain details about the attack. This will be very helpful to the investigation....."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:01 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
The woman was ever so confident in her capabilities, it seemed. "I imagine being blown up would be a rather reasonable excuse," spoke Kin, as she swallowed the mouthful of sake. She wasn't going to be caught off guard, if he was present in the room. The clone had the advantage to being as brash as it wished, for it would just disappear and relay what it learned. Sypher remained near her, but it was rather irritating to hear the bear masked ninja, so firmly in denial, while the woman who came with him seemed sure it was him.

"Of course, miss. You may use what tools you have at your disposal to investigate." Kinpaku was by no means, unreasonable, when it came down to tracking possible attackers. "We never said that it was an assassination, though circumstances would lead one to believe that was the efforts. Masking themselves to get into the village, sneaking into my offices, disguising one's self again, before being found out? If it wasn't assassination, then he was there for information that we wouldn't want loose."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

San would look back and speak to the lady raikage waiting for "M" to appear and present....whatever it was. His voice was a neutral and stoic as ever, but with a hint of understanding as to what was going on.

"Exactly. And that is why we are here. If ganchou was involved, then we are here to eliminate that and make sure your information is safe and secure as a measure of good will from our village to your village for what a single troubling nin can do. I just prefer to make sure that my evidence is solid and there is nothing i have left missing. Im sorry you find it annoying now, but you enjoyed it earlier on this month. If you are curious, talk to Fuyo about it.....

San didnt want to be outward and direct like that, but there was a reason he was along. these theories and ideas may sound funny to some, but if San had a vendetta against either Sand or Cloud villages and an opertunity had presented itself that a injured nin with a special technique that could pit the two villages agaisnt eachother, then this was EXACTLY how San would do it. All one needed was to get one domino of mistrust to fall. The rest would follow.....

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:12 pm
User Image
YOUSAYIT;;S ɑℓℓ ɩɲ ოყ ჩεɑმ
↙ ↙ ↙
ʈჩε ʈჩɩɲჟა ʈჩɩɲӄ ʝʊაʈ DON;;TMAKESENSE

『 I CAN SEE THAT LOOK IN YOUR EYES.』
『 THE LOOK THAT SHOOTS ME.』
『 EACH AND EVERY TIME. 』
ME WITH YOUR. 』
『 COLD SHOULDER. 』
______________________________________________________________________________________
DO TELL ¦ ¦ ¦ ⓜⓔ ⓦⓗⓨ ▪ ▪ ▪
██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████
CHAKRA POOL ¦ ¦ ¦ 3 2 0 ▪ ▪ ▪
██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████

indent M kept a bit of his cool as Kein had been cornered for he knew too well that being cornered would not be the end of the shinobi. Though, he was worried that it could have gone uglier than expected. The mysterious shinobi with skill that he was not familiar of simply vanished, soon as he had felt the malevolent intent of the Uchiha, and afterwards, it was as if air could finally freely flow through the office again. "Well, that's gives me quite the relief,"

M watched and listened as everybody in the room conversed. There wasn't much to say, really, for he played a minor part in everything else. When the Raikage commented on him being able to show 'his medal' for today, he nodded, and smiled, and gave due thanks. "Thank you, Raikage-sama, though, I guess I could have been a bit more useful if I had a bit more skill. But yes, perhaps, in the future," he confirmed, nodding his head. Later on, two other Shinobi had entered the room. Again, a conversation transpired between the kage and the two other higher ranked Shinobi in the room. The pink haired lad bore witness to the process of investigation, and it wasn't long before his name was called by one who possessed a Bear mask.

"Yes. Here," he spoke as he took a step forward.

M - I N A Z U M A ¦ ¦ ¦ ⒸⓁⓄⓊⒹ ↔ ⓒⓗⓤⓤⓝⓘⓝ ▪ ▪ ▪
I GUESS I KNOW ¦ ¦ ¦ ⓘⓜ ⓑⓐⓓ ▪ ▪ ▪
______________________________________________________________________________________

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Falling For You 25

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

San shifted his attention to the one named M, and began to ask a simple question that would aid the investigation.

"Great. Can you explain what happened befre, during, and after the attack. The more detail i get, the better i can proceed......"

San noticed the body structure of the kid, and thought to himself how the ninja was an obvious medical ninja....

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:24 pm
Bast shook her head.

"He put himself in the path of the explosives, from what I've gathered, and wasn't really blown up so much as away. He probably used Douka to shield himself from the blast, and then used the opportunity to fly away when it presented itself. My name is Miyamoto Bastet, I'm terribly sorry if I haven't mentioned that before," the woman said, looking slightly surprised at her own lack of etiquette. "To be quite honest, this all seems very in-character for him, if he's been drinking again. The last time we let him out while he was drinking, he sealed the words of our Genin during the first global Chuunin Exams, and then later attacked them. That mess was absolutely horrific, but at least it didn't evolve in to an international incident."

The woman sat down and formed a seal, concentrating on Kagura Shingan to search for Ganchou's Chakra signature. She spotted a faint cloud floating away from the Village, but the weather outside was spreading it out and making it difficult to track.

"Thank you for your consideration on this matter," Bast said quietly, mid-search. "Ganchou spent a while disguised as a woman so that he could continue to teach the children without them fearing him. Mister Bear-Mask in the other room was one of the people affected by Ganchou's antics. Luckily, Ganchou undid the seals on his own, but we've kept him on a rather short leash ever since. I occasionally have to punish him, but nothing too bad had happened until this."

When she was finished following the cloud, she stood up and took a swig of tea from the flask on her belt.

"I spotted what seemed to be his Chakra floating away from the Village, but because of the weather I couldn't figure out his bearings, I'm sorry," she informed the Raikage and her company. "Do you have any skilled trackers that are free at the moment? We'll need to get a bearing once he's out of the clouds so that we can follow him, ma'am."

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

San spoke rahter quickly to Bast, pointing out he had good trackers.

"Sensei, let me summon Rin, Tin, and Jin.....they should be perfect for this...."

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games