Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:32 pm
{ooc Also I am going to call bullshit on the flying thunder god there man. In your post where you touched her you HAVE to state that you marked her. That jutsu requires preparation you cant just poof around at will. SECOND YOU MUST state the name of the jutsu's your using as well as keep track of the chakra you have used, even in a spar it still counts. }  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:04 pm
duckmasta
Fall_Of_The_Damned

{ooc:You're character is not immune to flames. You have a small resistance to flames due to the Flame-Resistance Jutsu that you have, but under no circumstances does that make you immune to fire jutsu, let alone a fuuton jutsu backing it.}

[ Hm, I always figured the Jutsu name was optional, I didn't see it in the rules anywhere. And I did mark her when I touched her back earlier. If you guys need to tell me something, or correct me on something Please PM me and not post OCC ]

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:08 pm
Fall_Of_The_Damned
duckmasta
Fall_Of_The_Damned

{ooc:You're character is not immune to flames. You have a small resistance to flames due to the Flame-Resistance Jutsu that you have, but under no circumstances does that make you immune to fire jutsu, let alone a fuuton jutsu backing it.}

[ Hm, I always figured the Jutsu name was optional, I didn't see it in the rules anywhere. And I did mark her when I touched her back earlier. If you guys need to tell me something, or correct me on something Please PM me and not post OCC ]

No you TOUCHED her. You did not say in your post that you marked her HUGE difference. IT MUST BE STATED.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:09 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
Fall_Of_The_Damned
duckmasta
Fall_Of_The_Damned

No you TOUCHED her. You did not say in your post that you marked her HUGE difference. IT MUST BE STATED.

[ Very Well ]

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:12 pm
Fall_Of_The_Damned
Azeiel The Fallen
Fall_Of_The_Damned
duckmasta
Fall_Of_The_Damned

[ Very Well ]

Ok now this is how this will go down. Your going to name the jutsu you use IN THE POST, keep track of your chakra consumption, and remove that flying thunder god from your last post as you did not tag her.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:11 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Ninjutsu Class | Chūnin | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai watched as Reiko went back and used a fireball jutsu, making hand signs she had to act quicker. With the flames moving faster than normal thanks to the laughing gas. Water was gathered from the air and formed a shield around Sukai in time of the fireball hitting. Some of the water streamed but in all she came out of it fine. Looking at Reiko from past her watery shield she made a pfffff noise. "Reiko dear please, I'm older than you." Tentacles came out of the water shield and struck at Reiko. Sukai had taken everything into account making mental notes of his fighting style and analyzing him up and down. He likes pushing someone up into a corner and overpowering them, more close combat for strength advantage. Though his justu are many his element is Katon, but that was obvious because of his blood. It would be better to use long-range combat style in this fight. Sukai then grabbed her medium sized fan and jumped up and back on the wall making a powerful swipe with it, a tornado formed. Winds were kicked up in violent slashes that went propelling towards Reiko at immense speeds. The closer it got to him the bigger and stronger the jutsu became. The tornado made more slashes each one stronger than the last. The water shield moved up to cover Sukai, this was pretty interesting. Seeing how she fared in a good fight, with an equally good opponent.

Mizu Tate no Jutsu [ Water Shield Technique ]
Kamaitachi no Jutsu [ Slashing Wind Skill ]

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 405/360
AC: 3,150
Ryo: 1,900

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:44 pm

User Image
Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 370

Reiko watched with Mild Interest,using his Sharingan to take apart Sukai's movements as she made them. He knew what she was going to do almost before she did it with his Kekkai Genkai Active. He sighed an ran his fingers through his hair as his attack was foiled, though he did take notice of the Jutsu used When the tentacles protruded from seemingly nowhere around him he jumped back, keeping his eyes on Sukai as she prepared for another Jutsu he retreated to the nearest support pillar and threw himself behind it just in time. Winds, while not particularly strong, whipped around. The Column was mildly cut up when Reiko stepped out from behind it to face Sukai'So...when faced with Superior Speed and Tactics she use's Ninjutsu to act in place of physical contact. I see..' With a strategy already forming in his mind he did a single hand sign and when he did he spoke to Sukai"My dear, you are very powerful. Why you are not Jounin I do not know" As he spoke those words, confidence would be filling Sukai like never before. She would come to think that she, the one who beat Reiko Uchiha into a corner, was one of the strongest in the Cloud! How dare Dai get all Keins Attention when she was obviously much stronger! Thoughts such as those would populate her head as Reiko Stood there awaiting her next strike

Jutsu Used
Ataeru Kanjoo no Jutsu [ Inflict Emotion Technique ]

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:53 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai looked at Reiko his mouth parted but she didn't want to hear him. Taking a breath in she built up air in her lungs then shot it out making a loud gust noise drowning out his words, the bullet of wind shot at Reiko's chest as she leap forward landing on the Academy ground a few yards before him. The medic looked at him, it seemed he wasn't using Ninjutsu, the words he spoke must've been Genjutsu or just words. it wasn't wise to speak so much during a spar either way. If it had been a Genjustu and she had not used her justu Kage knows what would be happening to her at this instant.

Kaze Gyorai no Jutsu [ Wind Torpedo Technique ]

+-------------------+

User Image

Chakra Count: 405/340

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

iNishino Inferni

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:11 pm
User Image
User Image
×××POST:In an attempt to block Uinsean's attack, Aylin stepped back and had fallen over and onto her but. Getting back up, Aylin still realized that her breathing was getting worse, she didn't even know how she was standing up in the first place. Her ees wandered over to Uinsean's silouette as she rushed in her another attack, hoping that he was distracted while she moved in for an attack on him, using all of her strength and speed to get there fast enough and attack before the smoke disapperated and she was able to be seen, and likely attack.

Aylin's breathing slowed quite a bit as she started to feel droplets of sweat slide down her forehead, her left eye closed as she did her hardest to concentrate on Uinsean instead of passing out, right there and right now, though it seemed her will alone wasn't enough to keep her up and she slowly closed her eyes, her body falling to the ground with a loud thud, it probably wasn't right to go out with a fever in the first place; her cheeks painted with a heated, fevery blush as she took in deep breaths, she had failed her teammates.

×××OOC:  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:13 pm
Fall_Of_The_Damned

User Image
Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 380

Reiko was surprised that the Genjutsu did not work. As he spoke Sukai launched an attack, but since the Jutsu was not Sound Oriented that should not have been a factor in it. Puzzled Indeed he easily dodged the attack by lunging to the side, rolling and coming up in a crouch as he studied his opponent. She was an odd one indeed! With an Idea formulating in his mind his hand drifted to his pocket where he withdrew 3 Kunai. He whipped all 3 towards Sukai as he took of at a sprint towards the nearest wall. He jumped off of it and onto the ceiling where he held his place, looking down on Sukai from his position to see what her reaction was

Jutsu Used

|| --- ||

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:51 pm
User Image
User Image

Sliding along, Kenta didn't feel his foot hitting anything. Damn he must have moved. Bring his foot down, it slammed into the floor and he flipped up landing on his feet from within the smoke. <******** I can't see a thing. He let his body hang low as he bent his knees to help dodge any high attacks that came his way. As he stood there he started to feel weird. Vision was blurring and he was feeling a little sleepy. What is this feeling? It's almost like I'm drunk....Could it be a Genjutsu? He thought to himself. It had to be. There was no other way. Or was it something else? The water pendulum? Was it a genjutsu? Would destroying it reduce the effects? Could he even destroy? He shook his head a little bit getting rid of the thoughts. Keep your head in the game. No time to waste.

Alright. Time to step it up Kenta. He nodded to himself. <******** YEAH LETS GET THIS b***h GOING!!!!" Yelling out from in the smoke he formed a few hand seals. Creating to basic clones, they ran froward and jumped out of smoke flying through the air at Uni. Pulling his jacket off at the same time, Kenta took off running as well. Pushing off the ground his jacket was balled in his hands. The arms were lightly wrapped around to keep it balled for the moment. Hopefully the two clones would be a good enough distraction. Flying through the air, Kenta launch his coat forward with all his might.

He would actually land short. In fact he would land very short of Uni's position. However, his coat kept flying and as it did, the arms started to untie. Opening up fully it caught the air now and started to slow down. Nothing was in it. Hopefully Uni was focusing on the jacket. Having landed on the ground Kenta watched all that was going on. He wanted to see what Uni would do. Would he advance now past the falling jacket? The clones still flew through the air although they would be able to actually do anything. Some of Kenta's hair now covered one eye. He glared across the distance between him and his sensei.

User Image

┠Genin ┇ Oni Clan ┇ Taijutsu ┇ Samurai ┇ Chakra: 185/195┨
┠Jutsu Used: Bunshin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]x2┨

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:19 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai watched as Reiko sent the three kunai coming at her she smirked some. "I was hopping you would be more of a challenge Reiko. But so far, ,. . .eh whatever. Better than sitting in a apartment mopping about stuff. . . THIS IS A MORE POSITIVE OUTLET!" Making a hand sign Sukai sent her chakra out turning the kunai up and away at her back towards Reiko. Everything about her was perfectly flawless. If they had recorded her moving it seemed like a dance when she counteracted and attacked. A fan dancer and deadly medic all wrapped up into one perfect bundle. Few ever saw her use jutsu other than medical. But when she did it looked like how a goddess would use her elements. The men watching them stood there; swoon and in awe of her absolute beauty. A prize to be won, though. This prize would not be given out so easily. She turned on the ball of her foot her white hair going around her in white ribbons. Taking out both of her fans she looked up at Reiko she swung them across and up. In a somewhat crossed manner, parting her arms above her hand out. Large amounts of wind and chakra were forming above Sukai. Her face was clam and beautiful, her purple eyes sparked with sheer joy of the battle. Something rare for her, one of the most beautiful times anyone could see Sukai was when she was dancing with her fans. A performance truly remarkable. As she parted her arms she upper-cutted them. The uprising winds formed a dragon, the dragon opened it jaws roaring furiously with galling rapid winds. Going up towards Reiko. It dispersed a great ball of wind at Reiko, then two, then three! All from different directions. The dragon was not done yet as it itself spun around, if he tried to escaped it would attack him personally. "Now for my finale!" Putting her two fans away Sukai got the big fan on her back. Putting extreme amount of chakra into it she was prepared to strike one last final time. Turning again spinning she opened the fan, it was low to the ground put her rose it, then suddenly stopped. Her hair going over her shoulder, the lighting making her look like she skin is glowing and her hair dazzling. The deadly winds went around her the swoon men clung for their lives at the winds knocked about. Noone not even 'the mighty' Kein maybe could hold his ground in these winds. Sukai's face was emotionless but her face shone a small smirk. The vortex formed spiraling up towards Reiko. These attacks finally got the weight heavy on Sukai's chest. It made her feel better now, she was content. In total bliss now.

Tobidougu Soujuu no Jutsu [ Projectile Control Technique ]
Furyuu no Jutsu [ Wind Dragon Technique ]
Kami Oroshi [ Godly Wind from the Mountains ]

+-------------------+

User Image

Chakra Count: 405/265

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:33 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo:20200両 ۞ AC:51900 ۞ Chakra : 1180

Kein hopped towards the academy with a smile. He knew full well almost half a mile out that Sukai was sparring with Reiko. He was so used to his sensor abilities they were almost passive. When he neared the academy he blinked his sharingan active. He could use a few more copies. Once he reached the academy he looked inside as he got a full view of Sukai. in that instant the thoughts that ran through his mind were enough to make even the stoutest of monks blush. Then when she unleashed her wind he spun back outside and leaned up against the wall as a massive gust of wind exploded out of the academy. Once it was finished he turned and walked inside and said," Alright thats about enough from you two. Any more like that and someone is not going to make it out alive.This fight is over. "

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:33 pm

User Image
Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 370

Reiko stood there watching her movements with his Sharingan, laughing at her attacks as they were thrown against him. He caught all the Kunai redirected at him and threw them in directions all around Sukai. They buried themselves into the wood around her as she made he dragon. As the Dragon released Wind Bullets towards them he simply stood there until at the last second he made a single hand sign and vanished once more. She would be unable to tell that because a milisecond after he did the bullet connected where he had once been, creating a tremendous explosion. Along with the Huge Wind Cyclone, it would be near impossible to tell if the attacks connected. Reiko appeared on the ground, about 10 meters away from Sukai laughing at what Kein said"True,True. A good little fighter you got there Kein" What he didn't say was that he held back the entire fight, using only weak jutsu and his Flying Thunder God if he had to. If he had went all out, well, Keins statement would probably hold true by now

|| --- ||

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:42 pm
Zeramaru Akasun
The Puppet Master
User Image

Zeramaru kept up his practice while the other actions went on around him. He remembered hating them all for their loud rudeness. Wasn't there such a thing as peace and quiet anymore? The constant distraction made him fail his next attempt.

This was starting to become less and less funny. Between the loud explosions, gas, and genjutsu, Zeramaru felt his patience meet his end. He grabbed his clone for the hopes of ending this jutsu on his next attempt.

With all of what remained of his focus pulled into his technique, the nemuri jutsu worked. With a simple grab on the shoulder, his clone passed out instantly and collapsed to the floor. A moment later it bursted, and Zeramaru had successfully learned his technique.

Meanwhile, Zeramaru noticed that the gentle female of the nearby genin group had passed out. He should've suspected as much. Still the woman's kindness intrigued him, so he put on a gas mask and lept into the action to pull her away to the safety he previously took in the nearby corner. From there he would simply wait until she'd regained consciousness.

(Sleep technique learned)

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games