Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Path Through The Sky || :Gates: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 5:04 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori
¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Konin Anbu Adviser ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Ryo: 124485 ¥ AC:072,725
¥ Chakra : 1605, Stored Chakra : 800 ¥
¥ Stamina : 935 ¥

Coming up the trail myurai flashed his pass to the guards who bowed in respect, to which he responded in kind before continuing on towards the dojo. He was getting rusty and that was unacceptable.

[exit to dojo]  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 11:10 am
User Image
Hatsu Yuki Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Genin ❄
¥ Ryo: 000
AC: 0000000
❄ Chakra :375/375 ❄ Stamina :315/315 ❄

Hatsu showed her headband as she passed through the gate towards the Raikage's office.

[Exit To]
Raikage Office  

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 9:25 am
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Genin ❄
¥ Ryo: 450
AC: 0000825
❄ Chakra :---/395 ❄ Stamina :---/360 ❄

Approaching the village gates Seiji looked to the guards on duty, he gave each one a small nod and blazoned his headband so that they could see it before presenting his documentation. As they allowed him passage he sighed and thought about what was on the horizon and what had happened. They had been abandoned by Samuru outside of the village, upon seeing his brother the man seemed heavy and as if something weighed upon his heart. These things did not bode well for the village in the mountains.

Sighing he pressed on through the core of the village, his eyes wandering the different buildings and people he passed. In the time he'd been away from the village so much, yet so little had changed. The threats of the outside world and the threads connecting everyone began to seem apparent.

[Those I'm Interacting With]

[Techniques Utilized:]

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 10:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
→→Not long ago, a great attack devastated the Village Hidden in the Clouds, leaving a smoking ruin where the Gates of the village had once lain. With the combined might and skill of several important shinobi and average, everyday craftspeople, the beauty that was the Gates to the village proper were restored to full support and even, some said, greater strength than ever before. Since that day, people have used it to travel in and out of the village, different traders and a variety of travelers frequenting contacts that kept them up to date on surrounding areas. As today, where many walked across the bridge built by hand and blood and sweat with business in mind, whether it be family, friends, or money that triggered it. Above it all, atop the wall that served as the foundation for the entry way into the village, stood several ANBU and Jonin ready to defend the exterior at all costs from any who would see their home harmed. Yet, as Man was want to do, the guards grew complacent as more and more days passed without incident. So when the concerned ripples moved through the crowds, they did not respond.

→→The crowd upon the bridge began to shift uneasily, starting with the farthest side and heading towards the Gates themselves. And as more in front turned to look, those behind tried pushing forward, yelping in shock. It wasn't until the disruption became a bit louder with a scream of fright that one of the ANBU leaped down from the walls upon which they stood and moved for the distortion that was quite evidently making its way towards him. As the last innocent bystander moved to allow him a peak at his insistence, the shinobi froze in place. There, upon the ground, skittering upon eight white, hairy legs, was a spider. A simple spider, the size of a small dog. At first the ANBU was uncertain what to do, but that changed when it leaped for him. Without hesitation he drew and swung his short blade, smiling behind his mask as he cut through with ease. Yet...this emotion turned into an empty void as the two halves erupted in fire on either side of his head, ripping his skull to pieces and sending a cascade of crimson bits across nearby bystanders.

→→Two minutes later, the entirety of the bridge was clear, for it now played home to hundreds of insects, from spiders to millipedes, from centipedes to cockroaches. And all made of clay that erupted in fire the instant they were touched, or anyone came near. So far, no damage had been done besides a few warning murders, but anytime someone drew too close the hissing from the waiting legion would warn them away, a sign that any wrong step would result in the obliteration of the Gates, and the hostages that may well sit at the center, hidden by mist.

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 11:52 am
User ImageUser Image

IM    IN THE DARK     IM    UNDERWATER    IM IN THE DARK    
                                                    ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ 
                                                     FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP     FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP
                                                     FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP     FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP

SEARCHING FOR A TEARDROP IN THE*WATER
                                                            I CAN FEEL YOUR SHADOW OVER ME        ♥ *       I CAN HEAR YOUR WHISPER IN MY EAR
                                                       THE OCEAN IS BLEEDING &━IT'S TAKING ME DOWN━━━━━━
                                                     I M  F A L L I N G  W H I L E  Y O U  W A T C H  M E      F A L L      I M  F A L L I N G

Since their lapse in silence on the road and since Jae had promised not to do anything that would rile up Samuru, Jae had remained silent. Her thoughts were racing and her nerves were frayed. Every step brought her closer to the confirmation she needed. This confirmation was vastly important to the blue haired bird sage. It signified the end and the beginning for her. The end of one very dark place in her life and the start of something better for herself. It would never be the same again. She would never be the same again but that was alright. It was something that she had come to terms with a long time ago. Jae was starting to value her life again. The confidence that had crumbled to ash was slowly starting to morph back into something substantially better than what it had been. Yes. Even if she ripped the bandages off of her wounds and caused a whole new hurt at least she was doing something. Something for herself.

That being said, because of her rampant thoughts Jae didn't notice the commotion up ahead until a few cries of dismay and horror cut through her. Blinking rapidly, she looked further out ahead of her. Something was happening in the direction that they needed to go towards. She paused, stopping mid step to look to Kaileer. "This might be an understatement but the last time we passed through the gates it wasn't that lively..." She commented, the small hairs at the nape of her neck were standing up. Something wasn't right, if the obvious wasn't already noted. Jae didn't make a move just yet, her body itching for flight. This was Kaileer's call at the moment and until she knew what was going on she would just follow his lead.

[quote="Tao-Benshin]

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 10:27 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----ι noticed the noise around the same time Jae said something about it, and slowed to a stop at first. Until I heard screaming. Without a word, I bolted forward, headed for the bridge that led across the gorge to the gates. My thoughts immediately turned toward a UHV attack. Was it possible they had struck again? Kumogakure had never fully recovered from the beating it took the first time. But if it was them...There was no sign of their airships, no whirring of engines. Unless they found another way in. Either way, a surge of panic propelled me forward until the bridge and the people running from it came into sight. I grabbed someone's arm as they ran by, a young heavyset man who nearly jumped out of his skin at the touch. "What's going on?"
-----The man simply stared at me in shock for a moment before finding his tongue and speaking. "Th-... On the bridge. Huge bugs that explode. I-it killed one of the guards."
-----Exploding bugs? There was a technique I remembered reading under katon while looking for things to learn that created spiders from fire, but I didn't recall them exploding. Letting go of the man's arm, I watched him run off again. Glancing back to make sure Jae was behind me, I moved forward once more. Whatever was going on, if the bridge was taken, the enemy was blocking one of few escape routes from the village. The bridge was a strength while defending the village, but a massive crutch as well.
-----Once I passed about the hundred foot mark from the bridge, I was forced to stop for a third time. The man hadn't been kidding. Even from this distance I could see them. What's worse, I could hear them. Hissing and clicking, like actual insects, but vibrant white, every last one of them. The fact it was so audible made it all the more disturbing. The bridge was close to a mile long, which meant there had to have been thousands of them. Which meant whoever was behind this had been planning for a very long time. "s**t..." If the man was right about them exploding, there were more than enough of them to take out the entire bridge if we got too close. The first problem was that I didn't know what 'too close' was, or who or where the person controlling them was. I doubted they could see us; dense clouds covered most of the bridge, making not even the village visible for the most part. Of course, they could have been on this side of the bridge, too, but somehow I doubted that.
-----The second problem was that this was the only entrance to the village that I knew of. Thanks to Kinpaku's swift exit, I knew literally nothing, aside from what reports I'd had time to read. If there was another entrance anywhere, it was kept hidden. For good reasons, I assumed, but it did nothing for us now.
-----Maneuvering around the bridge, avoiding getting any closer, I stepped up to the edge of the crevice and looked down. Nothing but clouds and darkness. I had no idea how far down it went. So climbing wasn't an option. And with it being a mile wide, well... Jumping wasn't an option. "I... guess getting into the village is out of the question." I wasn't trying to make a joke, and my voice lacked any sort of humor.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 7 0 5 0
α c :: 2 4 9 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 2 0 / 7 2 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 0 0 / 7 0 0
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +5 Chakra/ +5 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

chrissy b e a n
Lanfaer

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 11:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

I CAN FEEL YOUR SHADOW OVER ME        ♥ *       I CAN HEAR YOUR WHISPER IN MY EAR
                                                     I M  F A L L I N G  W H I L E  Y O U  W A T C H  M E      F A L L      I M  F A L L I N G

Following close behind Kaileer, Jae fell back once he approached the people on the bridge. He was quick to ask for the status of the situation, the blue haired sage listening intently. Her gaze quickly focused forward on the bridge. Bugs? This was very cliche. Like some bad nightmare come to life. Bugs grossed her out to no end. Added bonus, they exploded. Splendid. So the universe was going to make her work for her right to see Samuru. Would not be her life if it wasn't so. Kaileer looked to Jae, his gaze meeting my own as he confirmed her nearness to him. He continued forward, Jae shadowing his movements. It would do no good if he got hurt when she was in his presence. She would work with him through whatever the hell was going on simply because he had come to her aid when she was in a bind. She had his back. Trying not to get swept back into the crowd that was pushing past, Jae bumped into Kaileer who had stopped completely. "Hey! Watch i-." She cried, her voice lost as she picked up the eerie audio coming from the creepy crawlies that were most definitely up ahead.

Taking a small step back, Jae scrunched her nose up in disgust. It wasn't comforting to know that there were literally thousands of bugs between her and the entrance to the village. Letting out a small sigh, she closed her eyes and internally debated on just how far she was willing to go to get into the village and help Kaileer. Truthfully, she could care less about the people around her and their safety. It was a cold truth but it was a truth nonetheless. She had no attachments to the village at all. Setting them all off would be an easy way to clear this obstacle. Get clear from the blast radius and then get over but...Opening her eyes she followed Kaileer's movements. He was looking for another solution to getting around the critters without disturbing them. Her face was void of any particular emotion at the moment, Jae knowing that Kaileer would not allow for them to be set off. It was too dangerous to those around them nor benefit the village in the long run.

Crossing her arms she stared out across the cloudy way. Visibility was null from this angle. It would be difficult to maneuver through the clouds but not impossible. It would give her coverage from being spotted. Give them coverage from being spotted. She needed to help Kaileer get into the front door at least. "I can get you in." She said, her gaze still fixed across the void he had been checking out. "As long as you arent too afraid of heights." She remarked, stretching her arm as if she were warming up for a sporting event. She did this for a few seconds before switching to the next arm. Looking to him she smiled, looking as innocent as a small red fox. "Do you trust me?" This was said with ample amounts of humor, unlike his dry attempt to make light of the situation prior. Her eyes practically glittered with her mischievous antics. It wasnt the first time she had flown someone over a battle field. What was one more time?

[quote="Tao-Benshin]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:40 am
User Image
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є

-----тearing my gaze away from the massive trench, I turned to face Jae. I cocked a brow at her. "I basically live in a tower on top of a mountain. A fear of heights isn't really an option." That wasn't entirely true. I'd never had my feet off the ground, and that was where I preferred them to--Wait, what? "Why? Do you intend to fly across?" To be honest, it didn't really come that much as a shock. I didn't think it was impossible. The world that we lived in was entirely different than the one most people did. Literally almost anything was possible, like giant flaming cats or calling a lightning bolt out of the sky. Or from anywhere, really. I clenched my jaw and looked out across the gorge once more, making my question pretty much rhetorical. "Heh... I trust you to drop me down there." Nodding toward it, I tossed her a grin and caught the look on her face. I knew better than that, especially since she had so adamantly declared she had to repay me, so this time I was joking.
-----Glancing back toward the bridge, I started off along the edge. "I doubt those things are there for show. Which means someone is probably watching the bridge." Gesturing outward, I pointed off to the side of where the village lay. "If we can leave under cover and circle around we should be able to bypass the gates altogether. If they've taken the bridge, I'm almost certain the gates are defended, too." Or possibly, anyway. It seemed like whoever was behind this had only just taken the bridge, given the people fleeing for their lives. But I needed to find out what the situation was before I made any sort of move to strike. Thanks to the cover provided by the clouds, I had no way to judge how many there might be, or what state the village might be in. However, we could also use that to our advantage.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

chrissy b e a n
Lanfaer

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

Covering her mouth as if she were shocked at his statement about her dropping him into the deep chasm, she refuted his statement halfheartedly. "I would never!" Then she snorted a bit, reaching for her toes now. Grabbing the back of her calves, she held that stretch, feeling her hamstrings pull in protest. Now they were going back and forth huh? Well. at least he had a sense of humor. It would be dry otherwise. "Flying is the only way to get there from this point." She said, looking up mid stretch. Someone was watching them. So flying any higher than where the clouds gave them coverage was risky. It wasn't going to be an easy flight but Jae ached for the skies. Anything was worth the feelings she would get being airborne. If there was ever a village in the sky, Jae would be the first one to sign up for it. Just to be able to enjoy that everlasting feeling of freedom she got when her feet lifted from the ground. "I can fly us through the clouds. Think that will provide enough coverage?" She asked, straightening out now that she had finished stretching. Her gaze was steady despite the growing anxiety she was experiencing. She just wanted to be up in the sky now. Not many people knew she was a bird sage. She would like to keep it that way and being hidden from whoever it was that was causing this chaos was probably for the best.

Moving through a few hand signs, Jae bit down on her thumb and drew blood. Thrusting her finger to the ground, the intricate runes that belonged to her bird clan appeared along the ground. They raced up her arm, glowing a light blue color as if she had been tattooed with the very runes. It was a bewitching spectacle that was as over as quickly as it had started with the audiable 'poof'. In a cloud of smoke that seemed to blend in the with cloudy atmosphere around them, Karu appeared. He was small, the size of a small barn owl. Lending him her forearm, Karu landed on her arm and perched there, looking to Jae with his wide eyes. "Karu, meet Kaileer. Kaileer, meet Karu. He will be your express ticket to getting over the bridge in one piece." The wise owl turned his amber gaze onto Kaileer, appraising him with his unblinking gaze. Most people were unnerved by her feathered friend but Jae liked to think Karu was one of the most handsome creatures she had ever seen. With her free hand, she stroked the feathers along the crown of his head and down his spine. The owl stiffened and closed his eyes into small points as he enjoyed the sensation she was creating. "Stop that nestling." He snapped, playfully nipping her fingertips with his sharp beak. It was painful enough to get Jae to stop and scrunch her nose at his scolding manner. "So, what do you think?" She asked Kaileer. It wasn't as if they had many options at this point in time.

[quote="Tao-Benshin]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:16 pm
User Image

-----мy gaze traveled between Jae's and the owl perched on her arm incredulously. She was expecting the bird to carry one hundred and fifty pounds a mile across the gorge? Physics wouldn't allow it--he--to even lift me off the ground, let alone carry me any distance. Maybe she really was planning on letting me drop into the crevice. I looked back at the bird again. "I'm... going to assume that you know what you're doing." Still, finding out was a sage made me realize how little I knew the person I was placing my life in the hands of, and I didn't like that at all. It wasn't necessarily a lack of trust...sort of... She was my only chance of getting into the village right then.
-----The thought of flying was a bit intimidating, though. I wasn't afraid of heights. That wasn't the problem. I was afraid of falling. Growing up, I snuck out of the house and climbed and slept in trees or on roofs, or anything else high that I could find. It was something I enjoyed because it got me away from the hubbub of everyday life, and almost no one could get to me. Not once when climbing had I ever fallen. So it was, in a way, a fear to fall that made me apprehensive more than anything. Plus, at least the things I climbed were attached to the ground. That was somewhere I preferred to stay: with my feet firmly on the ground. It was another of my fears that I hoped would never be found out. I pulled my gaze away and looked out over the gorge again. "Well, I suppose I'm ready whenever you are."

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

chrissy b e a n
Lanfaer

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

Meeting his gaze, she snickered at his remark. No doubt he was a little baffled at just how it was possible that Karu was going to get them across the drop. "Mostly..." She muttered, trying to bait him into insecurity. He was brave though, or gave airs to being brave. He was willing to be on his was as soon as she was able and ready. There were many ways to keep picking on him but she wanted to be up and over as soon as possible. Seeing Samuru had been put off for far too long. She realized this the more she interacted with Kaileer. Bits and pieces of herself were returning and she felt more buoyant at the moment than she had in the past three years. Of course, Jae knew that she would never be the same but slowly. She was coming around. If seeing Samuru and aiding Kaileer while on the way were going to help her on her way to healing she would do so gladly.

Nodding her head once she looked to Karu. "It's up to you now my friend." Jae said, tossing Karu into the air. He shot up into the air, beating his wings furiously in order to accomplish three things. One. Get airborne. Two and three, activate to separate jutsu. The first would grant Jae her own flight, the second would be for Kaileer's sake. Jae felt the wing beginning to respond to the activated jutsu, the air currents sensitive to Jae skins. She smiled, excited about what happened after this sensation became evident. She bent the knee and jumped a bit, straight up. Instead of coming back down to the ground she didnt. She hovered over it, one leg bent in slightly to keep her balanced. Karu seemed to shift and extend, his form growing larger and larger until he was well over 12 feet in length. He settled on the ground, clearly uncomfortable. Opening his wings once, he showed off his new wingspan, Jae whistling softly in appreciation. "Please. Be gentle with the plumage." Karu's elderly voice was magnified and practically booming now that he was larger. Jae lifted a bit more into the air, scouting ahead of them with her new height advantage.

The disgusting clicking noise was still up ahead. Nothing out of the ordinary appeared to her. She came back lower to the ground, waiting for them to lift off before following. Crossing her arms behind her back she seemed to take on the disguise of a mischivieous fairy. Her blue hair, light features and sparkling eyes making her an almost perfect fit."I will follow and give you cover. Gotta make sure the land lover doesn't fall to his death." She added, putting forth her jab to make the situation light and dark at the same time. Karu looked up at her, his amber eyes piercing. "Enough of that." He chastised, his beak snapping open and closed as he scolded her. Jae waved a hand dismissively in that air, not paying too much heed to her mentors warning. Karu looked to the sky. Patience at its limit. "We are leaving." He stated, not giving Kaileer much option to board at that point should he have not been already mounted. He unfurled his wings and began to beat down with large pumps of his wings. The wind that was stirred was enough to disturb the fog that surrounded them. Each pump allowed him to go higher and higher off the ground. Jae readied herself, her core tensing as she prepared herself to keep up with them.

[quote="Tao-Benshin]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:03 pm
User Image

-----ι took a couple steps back as the bird began flapping its wings. I'd come to expect strange things, so I expected him to get bigger, which is exactly what happened. Soon, the elderly owl was easily more than twice my size, and when it spoke, its voice echoed out, which made me flinch. We were trying to stay hidden, and not doing the greatest job at it. I glanced back toward the bridge, expecting it to blow. But for the moment it was safe.
-----Jae was losing patience. I could tell by her actions. The bird's transformation had, apparently, given her the ability to fly, which meant they were both waiting for me now. Shifting the blades strapped still to my side, I stepped up to Karu. I'd never imagined I would ride anything that wasn't a horse, but here I was about to cross the canyon leading into Kumogakure on the back of a bird. I wasn't even sure how to the bird, so I clambered onto his back as carefully as possible. Jae made another jab at me, which received a rebuke from Karu, although the blue-haired girl waved him off nonchalantly. I scowled slightly, but otherwise ignored the stab. This was already bad enough. The only reason I was doing it was to get into the village to make sure it was still in one piece. Otherwise I would have gladly waited it out instead of flying over a bottomless gorge.
-----I'd barely sat down before the old owl pushed himself off the ground. The jerk upward left my stomach down below, but eventually he was far enough off the earth to even out and fly forward instead. For once I was actually grateful for the cloud coverage, and not just because we were hidden. It hid the bottomless pit from sight. "This isn't so bad." The next question was where to go. The best place was the tower, but it was entirely possible that the enemy had targeted there first. Cut off the head of the snake, as it were. The thought was unsettling. Until then, I hadn't really thought about how much of a target I was. Which was part of the reason I kept what I was hidden. If they didn't know where the head was, it was kind of hard to kill. Though, the clone standing in for me didn't really help. "We should scout out the village. Make sure it's actually safe to land. Somewhere in the streets, maybe, or the residences." I wasn't sure if I was thinking out loud or giving a suggestion. A bit of both, I supposed.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
Sorry T^T

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

chrissy b e a n

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:32 am
Tao-Benshin

[ Because I am lazy, forgive the lazy exit post. Will post the response in the residential district ~ Exit to residential district. ]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:55 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori
¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Konin ¥ Hyouton
¥ Hyouton Master ¥ Fuu No Odachi Master ¥
¥ Ryo: 14485 ¥ AC:072,725
¥ Chakra : 1565/1605, Stored Chakra : 800 ¥
¥ Stamina : 935, Sage Chakra : 240 ¥

Finally reaching the gatehouse Myurai remained out of sight from the other end of the bridge as he activated his mist vision jutsu to help him pierce the mist that filled the area. He needed to gather some information before he acted, after all rushing in without knowing anything would get him and possibly others killed. On top of that he formed a seal and took a knee casting his senses out away from him. His sensory abilities had an impressive range at just under ten klicks. He would find where this attacker was an he was going to make them pay for this.

[not a whole lot to go on here]
Lanfaer
Sorry for not quoting you before I flat out forgot that it was something I needed to do.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
→→The sensory technique whipped outwards, and found thousands of little glowing dots across the entirety of the bridge. Those dots moved, shifting and twitching, crawling and creeping, as they continually twisted and turned to watch for intruders. Of the buildings near the gates there was no sign of life, for the people of the area had fled for their lives when the explosions had come. But what was worse was that there was nothing else, no sense of life, no twitch of existence from anyone in the district. ANBU were hidden, of course, behind ninjutsu that would obscure such techniques, such as the Camouflage technique, but of the opponent? Was it possible they did the same? For the moment that would be all he could feel, other than the broken bodies that lay in scorched bloodmarks on the ground.

→→

→→

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games