Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:10 pm
The flames surrounding Tayu melted the ice spikes that had been sent at her. She sent a fireball at Haku at the same time Kikou sent his rock wall and Kiri her fans. Hopefully the timing would be right and the three attacks would hit at the same time.

Kin followed. As they got closer to the battle, she felt the same chill the others had felt at first. "That's not good," she muttered.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:14 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kiri winced, only able to dodge no many of the needles. Many others still lodged in her skin, though mostly in harmless spots. More annoying than anything. "Dust Wind!" Kiri used a jutsu she'd picked up in her travels. While there wasn't much dust and sand to be picked up by her technique, it did serve it's purpose - Blowing away much of the fog.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:18 pm
The time that the fog had been up, had given Haku enough of what he needed. As it blowed away, Kiri would be up face to face with Haku, heading straight her way with a senbon in hand. Nowe came in from the side, black marks covering his visible skin as he slammed his fist into Haku's face, breaking away the mask. Haku went spiraling to the ground, hitting down hard. Nowe landed, quicly following up with handsigns, "Black Flame Jutsu" He fired out a massive black fireball, that engufled Haku and reduced him back to doll dust. Nowe smiled a little, before wincing and blood trickled down the side of his mouth.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:25 pm
Kikou understood now "more of those dolls I see" he moved to look at at the others seeing there wounds "forgive me for not being here sooner"  

Xistund

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:26 pm
User Image

Kiri looked shocked as she found herself face to face with Haku. She had expected him to run, not attack. Before she could do anything though, Nowe attacked. She watched in awe as the fire decimated the doll. She turned to Nowe, about to congratulate him. The words stuck in her throat though, when she saw the blood. "Nowe!" She rushed to his side, gray eyes worried. "Nowe, are you alright? What's wrong?"

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:35 pm
Nowe wiped the blood from his mouth, looking a bit dazed. He didn't look at her right away, or even respond, just staring at the blood mark on his hand. Slowly, the black marks retracted from his body, going back to the symbol on his shoulder that hid underneath his shirt. He looked up at Kiri and smiled lightly, "Yeah...I'm alright..No worse off then when yo use your spirit jutsu.."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:40 pm
User Image

Kiri watched the marks trailing back under his shirt then disappear. She yanked his shirt aside, staring at the mark in horror. "Nowe! Why didn't you tell me about this? This is waay worse than my jutsu!" She'd never seen this design before, but from what she'd just witnessed, it was easy to piece together that it was a cursed mark.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:47 pm
"Hey!" Nowe protested, pulling out of her grasp and pulling his shirt back over the mark. He sighed, touching his shoulder lightly, "I didn't have much of a choice ok. I'm useless without my Rinnegan, and Ayame has his own and has no problem using it against me." He smiled lightly, trying to brighten the situation, "Besides, it's not as bad as you think...it works on the same princible as your spirit jutsu...just tears up my body instead of my soul I guess.."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:54 pm
User Image

Kiri looked furious. "You are NOT useless!" She stomped her foot to accent her words. "That mark is killing you and you know it! Why still use it? It's dangerous. I know my spirit jutsu is dangerous and I have no intention of using it willy nilly like you just did. But I healed just fine. That mark looks like it's killing you from the inside out!" The girl cried, annoyed and cross at Nowe.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:00 pm
"I do not use it willy nilly!" Nowe argued back, "you've been here for weeks and this is the first time I've used it since..well it's my fourth time using it ok." He said, getting a bit of a guilty look on his face as he realized he was losing this argument. Cursed techniques were just a twisted mimic version of spirit techniques. "I heal to...it just takes a while..."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:06 pm
User Image

"You do too use it willy nilly!" Kiri argued back. "You just used it right now, in a fight we could have won without half killing you!" She told him, her expression telling him he was in serious trouble about this. "Not to mention we've been here weeks, as you said, and you. never. told. me.!!"

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:15 pm
"Alright fine I should have told you." Nowe said, "And yes I still dont' know the full extent of it's powers or side-effects. But what I do know is that Ayame would have my head on a silver platter right now if I hadn't gotten this thing into me." He said, glaring at her a little, "For two years he has hunted me Kiri, for two years I've had to run from him. What was I supposed to do?"  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:20 pm
User Image

Kiri's anger deflated at that. "Sorry......" She whispered, feeling guilty that he'd been forced to rely on a mark that was killing him. She felt like she should have been there to help. "Sorry. I'll shut up now....."

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:24 pm
Nowe frowned, not liking it when they argued. He'd rather everything just go smooth and simple. He reached out and pulled her into a hug. "Look...it's not your fault. You would have been here in a second if you had known." He let her go and smiled, "And I'm fine...really. I can promise you that I won't get myself killed using it. If I'm going to die from anything, it's going to be those damn water ballons while I'm using lightning jutsu."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:42 pm
User Image

Kiri sighed and hugged Nowe. She hated her temper sometimes. She hated it when they fought. She forced the guilt away, knowing she would have been there if she could have She pulled back, chuckling quietly at him comment. "You had better not die from it. If you do, I will revive you just to kill you myself." She threatened him playfully.

User Image

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games