Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xymphonic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:01 pm
User Image
Katio Hyuuga

Genin ┇ Hyuuga Clan ┇ Medical ┇ Sensor ┇ Chakra: 425/425 ┇ Stamina: 105/105

[ Sorry life got in the way sad ]

Kaito barely got through reading the mission scrolls when Saionji, the girl he was told to meet for the mission, arrived to meet the Otokage. Great... didn't even get a chance to attempt the duo mission Catching the hint that his Lord was poking fun at him caused him to chuckle awkwardly, "Perhaps she is just too fast, my Lord."

Giving Suoh a full bow Kaito would reply to the Kage's first inquiry, "I am Kaito Hyuuga. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance." The young shinobi would rise and continue, "My goal is to attend the Chunnin Exams and make our village proud. I will go and train at the academy, as you have advised, and prepare to win these exams." With that he would await for his Lord's final word before heading to the academy.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:41 pm
The little genin would feel a presence behind him(or smell) before it would lift him up and over the shoulder of a much older man, more like a monk but the child would still be surprised once picked up. "I'll take him." he mumbled softly, walking out with the young genin to the academy.

Lasuro

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:00 pm
= What the=
While still staring at the puppet Lasuro felt a set of Large hand grab him and pick him up off the ground. Lasuro didnt even bother asking like he usually would, he figures that its best to just go with the flow and see's if it turns out for the best. " i'll take him." the tall figure said. Lasuro wondered where and he just let the tall figure take him away " Hope this is a good idea" Lasuro thought as he placed his hand on his chin.

[To Academy]

little mintchan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:53 pm
User Image

Suoh smiled to Saionji as she rolled out and left the building. He looked over to Kaito and couldn't help but think this kid was going to be one of his best already... He sounded like somoen who wouldn't want anything else then sucess. Suoh smiled to him and nodded "Good Luck Kaito." he went back into his office, just as Lasuro showed up.

Timid looked to Lasuro and slowly moved to him "Of course you may, what is your name?" Timid would be a bit surprised to see the drunk monk once more. "Good evening" Timid then got back into position as he stood there at the door once more.

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
Chakra Reserves 370 | Stamina Reserves 170 | Bakuton | Otokagure
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Saionji's Clay Clone, clay messenger bird in hand, burst through the doors into Suoh's office, completely ignoring Timid as she did so. The Clay Saionji raised an eyebrow towards the Otokage, questioning what he had been doing lately"Relax. I'm just a clone. The Real Saionji had to get to the Exams. YOU WERE TAKING FORVER! Anyways, whatever insturctions yo have for her need to be relayed via this" She handed him the messanger bird made out of clay"Write it down, give it to the bird and the real me will get it"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:53 pm
Azzurro Skyde
User Image

Suoh's eyes bulged at the Saionji walked in. He leaned back in his chair surprised and scratched the top of his head, looking around he grabbed a handfull of papers and brought them up. "There was just so much work, I'm sorry Sai!" Suoh said and placed the paper down and grabbed the mesenger. Taking the not he wrote everything down.

Note ::

Saionji befriend the strong. Trick them, make sure they believe we are just as up to par with them. If someone asks of me, you say my name is, Serpent. Trust only the fellow sound, and never let your guard down, careful against Sunagakure.

He handed it to the bird and that was it.

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:31 pm
Tekkou had gotten lost multiple times on his way to the Otokage's office following the directions of multiple people. He had no idea where he was going so he kept asking citizens along the streets where he could go to find the kage. They all told him different things but at last he found something that looked promising. With his eyes still activated his made his way into the dark entrance and up the stairs til he came to a room. He loudly stated his presence when he got there. Hello, I am Tekkou Terrozaki of the Hidden Mist. I came looking for the Otokage. I mean no harm. That that Tekkou would remain where he was waiting to be allowed any closer. He wasn't sure how this was going to go over but he wanted to show that he meant no harm by his arrival.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:59 pm
User Image

Timid shifted his gazes to the shinobi with the Mist Headband, at first there was a silent point where Timid only seemed to look in the direction of him. He then finally, after hearing his name and remembering something nodded "The Otokage is ready for you, however remember you are in our territory." Timid opened the door and at the end of a long table was Suoh doing is work.

Suoh looked to Tekkou and saw the mist headband and his eyes widened, how did he find us? Suoh's mind wandered and he glanced to the side for a second... maybe, Sypher had something to do with this... Sypher did know more than anyone about Sound, however their pact was much different then what he was presented with. "Come in, Tekkou. What brings you to Otogakure no Sato?"

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:08 pm
Tekkou watched as a Sound Shinobi greeted him. If you called it a greeting. Either way Tekkou nodded his head to the mans comment and walked into the area he was directed to. As he entered he heard another man speak, this one was the Otokage. This man seemed familiar but Tekkou wasn't quite sure why he felt so. Before he spoke Tekkou bowed to Suoh showing the man he assumed was the Otokage respect. Hello Lord Otokage. I don't actually have a purpose for coming here. I kind of just wandered around and stumbled upon the gates. The guards there told me to report to you. Tekkou would pause briefly as he caught his breath. I don't know what the relationship between are villages is, but I decided to make the best out of my discovery. I wanted to ask for your permission to remain here for now, and also to take up any missions you might have for me. I know I am not a Sound Shinobi, but still missions are missions. Tekkou was worried if he sounded a bit too direct when speaking to the Otokage, but the familiarity of the man seemed to put him at ease. A comfortable feeling in a way.
Azzurro Skyde

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:37 pm
User Image

Tekkou... the name rang a bell, but a whisper of a sound it was. He tipped his head and placed down his papers to listen very carefully to Tekkou, Symbol must have thought he was a messenger, no one knew of the pact, but knew of the nature of the relations, so it was understandable. "Well Tekkou, I'm surprised your wandering has brought you here, although I'm glad you are here now. Most of our shinobi are at the Exams, so the jobs will begin to pile up." Suoh smiled and waved him further into the room. "The village is still in the process of being built, and the civilians are still a bit antsy, you know, finally having a home. That's what we are... we bring in the people who do not belong." Suoh said as he got up and sighed, timid closing the door behind Tekkou and stood watch.

Suoh's office had no windows so he couldn't show him what was out there, but he acted as if they could. "With people who do not belong, there are also thieves... thieves and crime. Plenty of that here, so, if you could go help protect the Marketplace? Maybe get some intel on the guild that is in our walls."

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:49 pm
Tekkou listened to Suoh as he explained how the village was still being built and the state that everyone was in. Although he did like that everyone was pretty much gone to the exams, since it left so many missions for him to work on. He didn't have to turn to see the first shinobi had closed the door but he kept his attention fixed on Suoh. Next he acted as if he saw whatever it was that Suoh tried to show him. After hearing the first task the Otokage would have him perform he nodded slowly. That seems rather easy. You can count on me to get it done. Tekkou waited for the Otokage's response and any last minute comments he had about the mission itself. He wasn't going to be rude and walk out if there was more that the Otokage wished to say to him.
Azzurro Skyde

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:08 pm
User Image

Suoh smiled and nodded "Thank you, report back to me when done, I'll be busy though, so report to Timid at the front of my door. He'll give you the next job if they are available." Suoh said walking back to his desk of paper...

Timid opened the door once more and allowed Tekkou to get out, he nodded his head and gave him a wave.

Mission(s) Given:
Patrol the village! - Rank C (one in each thread)
The Thieves Guild :: II - Rank C (4 posts)

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:17 pm
Tekkou would nod in response to the Otokage's words. Then he bowed once more and turned where he was walking out the opened door. He didn't mind the missions since it was a way to keep him busy and also it helped him get stronger in a way. Although now he was off to patrol the village to look for any sort of threats.Soon enough he was on his way away from the Kage's office.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:50 pm
Azzurro Skyde

A little white bird flew into the office, despositing a not in Suoh's lap.

'First Round is Victory. Defeated Sunakagure Shinobi. Last message understood and enacted. ~Sai'

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:42 pm
Tekkou would return to the Otokage's office with his hands firmly in his pockets. This time he didn't even ask to see the Otokage himself, but rather he went straight to the shinobi called Timid. Hey, I just came for some more missions. Got anything good for me? With that Tekkou would wait for the mans response keeping his white eyes fixed on the guy out of habit. His byakugan's stayed active almost all the time which he felt was just something he did stating that he was proud to be a Hyuuga.
Azzurro Skyde

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games