Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:01 pm
"Oo, leviathan! That's hard to come by! Plus the blood of cold-blooded creatures tend to last longer than warm-blooded ones. I've got the chance, might as well splurge a little." Riley said taking the jar from the shelf. "Hopefully in the future I can find some wild life around here I can have instead so I don't have to mooch off your supplies." he said sheepishly.

"Oh? Anyone I'd know?" Jaquel asked, still blocking Milly's path.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:11 pm
Marianne smiled now that Riley had picked a sample. "For now, though, just eat...er...drink and enjoy~"

~*~

"Not that I know of." Milly lied, now expecting her arm strength to fail - thus causing her to plummet to her death long before Jaquel would ever let her in. For now, though, she still hung there while awaiting whatever punishment she was sure Jaquel had in store for her.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:20 pm
"Admittedly, it feels weird drinking it from a bottle instead of someone or something's neck, but that's just me." Riley said before taking a nice big gulp from the jar. "Hopefully I haven't tainted it with backwash or anything." Riley said after giving a satisfied sigh and licking his lips.

((Mmmm, blood 'stache....))

"What a shame. You'll have to introduce me some time." Jaquel said, keeping his smile. By this point it should have been clear that Milly's punishment this time was hanging from her windowsill for as long as physically possible before letting her inside.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:34 pm
"Eh, chances are you haven't so don't worry about it." Marianne said, waving it off as a minor setback - or possibly not even a problem to begin with.

~*~

Milly's arms were beginning to ache, marking that it wouldn't be long before she just let go to relieve the pain. She whined softly, trying and miserably failing to keep a smile up.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:46 pm
"I'll try to resist the urge to mooch off the rest of your gourmet buffet in the future." Riley said with a sheepish chuckle.

"You know it's not often I really take in sights around here. The view of the city really is quite nice, especially during the twilight hours. I could stay here all night really." Jaquel said gazing out the window now.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:03 pm
"Very well. Though if you really can't find anything, just let me know." Marianne said to Riley, going over to offer him a quick hug. "Whenever you are ready to head out, let me know, okay?"

~*~

"H-how nice for you..." Milly grumbled, her arms clearly starting to waver.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:08 pm
"I should probably go now, or Mala won't even let me sleep on the couch when I get back." Riley joked as he returned the hug.

((Alright, I suppose I'm done milking Jaquel's douche-ness. xd ))

"Alright, I think you've learned your lesson now." Jaquel said reaching down to pick Milly up by the back of her shirt. "Hopefully this is the last of your little escapades for a long while." he said looking back at her while he just held her hanging in the air for a while.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:21 pm
Marianne nodded. "Very well. I'll see you later, I guess. Just let me know if living with them doesn't work out. I've got a couple spare rooms, in case you need one."

~*~

"Y-yes." Milly mumbled, tears welling up in her eyes. She fought to hold them back, and was overall utterly embarassed with what was happening now.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:27 pm
"I'd almost count on it. There's only so long a person can sleep on a couch before suffering back problems, and I just know Van and Mala will be wanting their privacy back." Riley said with a laugh as he started to head for the stairs.

"Good girl." Jaquel said before promptly taking her inside finally and setting her down on the floor before he left the room.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:48 pm
Marianne nodded and waved at Riley as he left. "See you later~"

~*~

Milly slipped into her bed and burried her head in her pillow as she silently cried to herself. She felt like a big crybaby, which wasn't too inaccurate. Well, at least neither Jaquel nor Milly noticed the magical 'bug' that was left in her room.

Ariae was leaning back in her bed, her eyes closed as she had watched the scene unfold. "How boring! I thought this'd be interesting, not just another crybaby!" she complained.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:55 pm
"Is it safe to come in, or should a cover my eyes and ears first?" Riley joked after knocking on Van and Mala's door later.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:21 pm
{I've got little to nothing. Sorry for the crap post.}

"Don't worry, we're decent! For now at least!" Mala called out, having layed herself down on the couch to do some reading once more.

Ariae sighed, snapping her fingers to end the link for the moment. (Not the servitude, but the spying thing) "Ugh, so, so boring. Makes me wonder if she's worth the trouble to begin with..." she grumbled to herself.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:26 pm
((Hmm...*rubs chin* What would be a good amount of time for Jaquel to wait before wanting to get it on with Ariae again? A few days, tops?))

"Mom said I could stay with her should you guys ever want some 'you time'." Riley said as he came inside.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:34 pm
{Yeah, a couple days sounds good.}

"If we sent you off every time we wanted some alone time, you'd never see us again." Mala joked, grinning broadly. "Though, chances are, the moment you find somewhere else to stay you probably won't want to know what happens after that."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:38 pm
"Exactly why I'm keeping my options open. Like I told mom, there's only so long a person can sleep on a couch before a chiropractor needs to be called in." Riley said closing the door behind him before flopping into the nearest chair. "Also, I'm apparently learning Runic."

((Once writer's block sets in here I'll drop a timeskip. XD ))

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games