Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:18 pm
iiDaisuke_Kyuuketsuki
Yo-ko
iiDaisuke_Kyuuketsuki
Yo-ko
iiDaisuke_Kyuuketsuki
Do you guys want to hear something great? Instead of getting the room with the beautiful garden or the one with wonderful architecture, I get the abandoned battlefield that is fogged, drenched and reeks of blood with a large Jashin symbol in the middle of it. Just great. -______-
its cause you abeast......

I know, i know.

You what I noticed? How great of a rper i am. I mean, look at that beautiful post and all i did was follow your orders and walked down the hallway. lolol.
lmao cocky b*****d XD But kinda true as well XD well good luck with your stuff over their. I think i going to fight somethign major....and i not going to like it....:/

Well, I can't smell or hear and im in battlefiel with a large jashin symbol. On top of that, I can't use my sand jutsu. So don't expect me to come back alive...
no dont you remember? He said the effects where lessened inside the building. your good to go wink  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:24 pm
Yo-ko
iiDaisuke_Kyuuketsuki
Yo-ko
iiDaisuke_Kyuuketsuki
Yo-ko
iiDaisuke_Kyuuketsuki
Do you guys want to hear something great? Instead of getting the room with the beautiful garden or the one with wonderful architecture, I get the abandoned battlefield that is fogged, drenched and reeks of blood with a large Jashin symbol in the middle of it. Just great. -______-
its cause you abeast......

I know, i know.

You what I noticed? How great of a rper i am. I mean, look at that beautiful post and all i did was follow your orders and walked down the hallway. lolol.
lmao cocky b*****d XD But kinda true as well XD well good luck with your stuff over their. I think i going to fight somethign major....and i not going to like it....:/

Well, I can't smell or hear and im in battlefiel with a large jashin symbol. On top of that, I can't use my sand jutsu. So don't expect me to come back alive...
no dont you remember? He said the effects where lessened inside the building. your good to go wink

Wait... so i can use my sand jutsu? : DDDDDDDD  

Daisuke The Monk

Magnetic Millionaire

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:35 pm
iiDaisuke_Kyuuketsuki
Yo-ko
iiDaisuke_Kyuuketsuki
Yo-ko
iiDaisuke_Kyuuketsuki

I know, i know.

Wait... so i can use my sand jutsu? : DDDDDDDD
now that your inside the outpost, yes im pretty sure you can  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:46 pm
XD Ah, you people...

Siniku was the only head ANBU-like person for Suna back in the day, so I figured he was the head of both. We dooooo need a leader for both, so Qastor can hack it out with whomever else wants it. ^_^

Um... the trees aren't inside the ruinned base, so iron sand should work like normal... I'll get to posting around to all the threads I'm in. I believe Ergo has the flower field & the clock tower, whilst I have the blood bath & those training in the academy.

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:05 pm
Oh s**t....i get ergo.....not again gonk gonk gonk

lol i need to find something to be XD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:23 pm
That's okay! I was hoping that everyone had posted already in their individual rooms, but I may have to prod some along. Howaido gets to join too, if he doesn't mind falling into one of them.  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:25 pm
AandOE
That's okay! I was hoping that everyone had posted already in their individual rooms, but I may have to prod some along. Howaido gets to join too, if he doesn't mind falling into one of them.
YAY! we misses Howaido!!! XD last time i had to fight ergo it was the crystal user.....XD kinda scary  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:03 pm
i'm just hoping that i'm put in a teamup with someone fun. lol. not a character that will also end up being my enemy like sarus. he doesn't like me much. lol. not my fault i followed what i was told (follow silas) and ended up caught up in all this. anyways. guess i have to pick a room.  

dreadno

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:05 pm
The Outpost's ruins (w/forest), the different rooms, all of it... will still be around for those that like a different kind of training, after the end of the mini-arc. You're all getting so very close, so very, very close to the end...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:50 am
I think anyone who wants to hack it out with me might be in for it, lol.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:42 pm
I is!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:51 pm
So, I like how they change and add better jutsu to the bloodline WHILE im in a battle I desperatly need them for. -____-
Do we have to relearn the jutsu we already learned?

Daisuke The Monk

Magnetic Millionaire

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:19 pm
kinda cool stuff, but i agree with sarus. do we have to learn the new ones? and do we forget ones they removed?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:30 pm
i would think that you could trade off jutsu. so. jutsu lost for new jutsu of same or less rank.  

dreadno

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:36 pm
i hope, cause there is a new beginer one that limits what Sarus and i can do immedeatly right now unless we get it as a free bee :/  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games