Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:11 pm
"i'm glad you feel that way...but i don't want you to have to chose between me and your friends...." Krystina pouted slightly as she hugged him.

"true...but i'm asking now because your hip feels slightly swollen..." Skylar frowned and looked at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:09 pm
"Hades, I'm not sure my trust still lies in him. He's a nice guy and seems to really care, but what else has he been lying about? Lulu, he can handle himself... Most of the time he can at least. Shadowheart, he hates me without even attempting to hide it. Sheik should be better off without me," Maso responded lightly as a frown slid across his face. "Shadowheart and Lulu are usually saying I'm a waste of space as is. He doesn't need me to be there."

"You're insane," Shayde sighed lightly as he kept his eyes expressionless, inwardly groaning about how Sky was catching on. "You're just overthinking things. I'm fine. No need to worry about my leg. I've had worse injuries than a dislocated limb."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:12 pm
"alright...if you're really sure...." Krystina sighed and kissed him. "and just so you know, you're not a waste of space." she murmured softly.

"i'm not insane. i know it's swollen." Skylar frowned some more. "i'm not going to have to pin you down on the bed and call hades in here, am i?" he mumbled, raising an eyebrow.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:53 pm
"Thank you," Maso smiled lightly. "That makes me feel better about myself."

"You're insane," Shayde repeated as he slightly pushed away from Sky. "No to the Hades idea. I doubt he'd even be able to come due to Lulu holding his hand. I'm fine. Honest. Quit overreacting. It's only natural that it'll swell after being dislocated. It takes a while for the swelling to go down."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:12 pm
Krystina smiled and hugged him. "i'm glad." she hummed and kissed him softly.

Sky gave a small sigh and shook his head. "than i'd call for sheik. if you're really fine then let me look?" he asked, giving him a purely worried look.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:46 pm
"I'm glad that you're glad," Maso hummed softly as he hugged her back, kissing her gently on the cheek.

"Fine," Shayde sighed as his face flushed a soft red. "You can take a look at it, but don't overreact. I get enough of that from Sheik, Maso, Hades and Lulu."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:25 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Bump!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:36 pm
Krystina smiled at him, holding him close as she turned off the tv.

"alright..." Skylar mumbled as he lightly started to pull down shayde's pants so he chould look at his leg.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:16 pm
"So tell me, Krysti, what are we planning on doing right now?" Maso smiled as he lightly touched his forehead to hers.

Shayde turned a bit of a darker shade of red as he slightly reMai Ed as still as possible. He brushed off a cold chill running up his feet meaning he'd started heading towards the Shadow Roads, but had quickly re loses them so as to avoid getting Sky stuck in a space between the room and the Shadow Roads. "I'm serious about the overreacting thing..." he mumbled lightly.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:24 pm
"i have no idea..." Krystina mumbled, blushing lightly at him calling her by her nickname.

"i won't..." Sky repeated as he looked at the swollen area, frowning slightly at the blackish-blue bruising that'd formed on it. his hand gently touched as he watched Shayde out of the corner of his eye, wanting to see if he would show any pain.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:11 pm
"That's perfect 'cause neither do I," Maso chuckled, his smile growing a bit more mischievous at her blushing.

"If you're expecting me to show any signs of pain, you're an idiot," Shayde said in a sighing tone as he subconsciously winced at Sky's touch on the swollen, blackish-purple-blue bruise on his hip-leg joint. "See? I'm fine..."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:24 pm
Krystina gave a small laugh and blushed a bit more as she saw his smile. "maybe we should think of something to do then...." she murmured softly.

"alright, i'll believe you." Skylar sighed softly as he kissed shayde's cheek and then slipped his pants back up. he gave a small sigh when one of his long braids fell in his face and started to play with it. "i think i might undo these things soon....." he mumbled absent mindedly.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:50 pm
"Maybe we should. There's always watching a movie, but I'm not sure if you'd like to watch a movie. Then there's... Nevermind," Maso murmured a bit thoughtfully at first before becoming more timid, his hand lightly resting on her knee.

"Your braids?" Shayde asked lightly as he lifted the second braid and seemed to be examining it. "Maybe to re-braid it yea, but I like them... My hair isn't long enough for these kinds of things... It used to be, but it wasn't allowed in the clan so mother cut it... Then Sheik continued the process of keeping it short..." He leaned lightly against Sky's shoulder as his hand lightly rested on the braid and Sky's chest, a slight tremble running down his arms.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:01 pm
"what was the other option? i'm kinda bored of wathing tv...." Krystina murmured, her cheeks still pink.

Sky blushed lightly. "th-thanks." he mumbled still playing with the one as he held shayde against him. "Krystina started these...when we were kids... she'd braid my hair while she was sick.... and i just never grew out of them...." he shrugged slightly and finally let go of the small braid.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:19 pm
"I-it's really stupid. I shouldn't have even mentioned it," Maso admitted shyly biting his lip as he shifted his gaze away from her, his face a darker red than it'd been earlier. "Do you have any ideas?"

"If I grew my hair out... Would you braid my hair like yours?" Shayde asked in a slightly muffled voice. "I liked having long hair, but I... Don't know how...to braid hair..."

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games