Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:21 am

User ImageUser Image
Unsorted First Year

Zane leaped off the train steps and looked around.Listeninng to the sounds he heard a teacher yelling out for fist years so he went over to the sound fighting his way through the crowd.When he saw the teacher that was calling for the first years his jaw dropped and thought {That is a teacher?}He didn't want to draw attention to himself for this so he looked around in hope that somone around would talk to him.

*Mood surprised ptimistic*Age:11*
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:46 am

Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
Roi Antiguo
The King of Old

Roi sneered as he finally got off the train and swiftly made his way over to the carriages. He waited however, for many things, one was his little group to come to him. Like the little group of flunkies they were, feeding off of Tay, who was now Roi, like a group of parasites, feeding off the far more superior race. They slowly began to form around him as the crowd began to seperate into its two groups, Fresh meat and upperclassmen.

The next person on his mind was that Cat girl that's following Tay around like a lost puppy. There is probably a good reason behind this and Roi wanted to figure out what it was. It was a flaw the demon could exploit. He chuckled at the thought, he was manipulating mere children. It honestly isn't much of a challenge. No, he honestly wished he could have more fun, with adults. People who were much harder to manipulate.

The next thing he was waiting for was one of the blasted four little nitwits that were causing him a bit of trouble. He moved Tay's cold hands up to his chin and began to think. He delve into Tay's memories as he remembered everything the boy knew about the four. They had broken apart, last time he checked, still he had a hard time believing that they'd stay separated. Especially with Woil and Yia in the mix, he'll stop at nothing to stop Roi.

He stopped thinking as he looked up at the sky, he was also waiting for his 3 servants and his hostage to come forward. He'd also have to deal with Thomas and any other people Tay knew for a long time. Still, people who trusted Tay, will trust Roi. He hoped.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries: None.
Mood: Mixed.
╚══════════════╝

William Dante Nott the Third

User Image User Image User Image
..even heroes know when to be scared.

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:41 am

User Image

Trinity followed her "Tay" of the train and towards the carriages. She remained silent, showing her obedience. She was now in robes and was already loathing. She hated many things about Hogwarts but the robes were near the top of her list. She noticed the boy Thomas offer to help her. She gave her classic smile. "Why of course, thank you" She said glancing at the boy. He could certainly be useful. Trinity needed to befriend this boy and it appeared as if it would be rather easy.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

ooc; new outfit in pic. sorry for the kind of crappy post!
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:45 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

Jane made her way off the train and towards the carriages. At this point she simply wanted to get to the castle and sleep. She knew that this whole situation would be resolved if she just talked to Phi but she couldn't bring herself to do it. She brushed off her robes and waited. Jane wasn't sure what exactly it was she was waiting for but still she waited.

ooc; new outfit and music in pics
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:54 am

User Image

Amelia got off the train, excited for a new year but still wanting to be home. She missed the triplets. They were only four months old but she still loved being a big sister. They would be so old when she got back home. Amelia couldn't help but smile at the thought of the three little babies. Benjamin, Caleb, and Adalyn. She shook her head ever so slightly trying to clear the thoughts. This was her home for the next few months and she needed to be excited. She smiled widely and headed towards the carriages.

ooc; outfit in top pic
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Second Year Hogwarts Student
Gryffindor
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:59 am

User Image

█████████████████ ██████████████

Jeffery stepped off the train and looked around the crowded area. He searched for a familiar face and quickly spotted one. Amelia's beaming smile caught his attention quickly and he headed over to her. "Hello" he said politely as he caught up with her. "Excited for the carriages?" He asked as he followed behind her.

ooc; outfit in side picture, music in bottom words.
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR
Smart. Shy. Ladies Man.

Ravenclaw 2nd year

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:43 pm

User Image
User Image

Rosemarie stepped off the train onto the platform hearing a voice calling she looked at the woman. "Hello Professor, I am Rosemarie Alvern" she said. Well Here we go to the boats soon she looked around the crowd of first years, trying to find her new friend "Where'd you go Riley?" she asked aloud.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:49 pm

User Image
User Image

Tyler stepped off the Hogwarts express and smiled at the familiar sight of Hogsmeade Station. Seeing Professor McKenny he smiled and waved at her before looking for Ryn. Seeing the large crowd around him he sighed. "Come on people get a move on. Second years and up to the carraiges, First years to Professor McKenny" he said indicating the professor. Man those first years are kinda short... he thought as he saw the difference in height between them and himself. Not seeing Ryn he headed towards the carraigeds to wait for her.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:54 pm

User Image
User Image

Austin followed along the crowd heading towards the carraiges, his prefect badge shining on his chest. Seeing Tyler he smiled at the sight of his Gryffindor friend. "I'm gonna make new friends this year." he promised himself. After all I am a prefect I have to be friendly he thought.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:12 pm

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ 𝔭ҽѻ𝔭ℓҽ ῳɪℓℓ ɧαʈҽ ӌѻʊ, яαʈҽ ӌѻʊ, ϛɧαʞҽ ӌѻʊ, αȵɗ ҍяαʞҽ ӌѻʊ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
B e l l a L i l i a n a~First Year

Bella heard a light yet worried voice call out to her right. A girl with brown hair and a kind face introduced herself to the professor as Rosemarie. The girl was calling for someone named Riley. Bella turned to face her and introduced herself.

"Hey, I'm Bella, you can call me Bell. You're Rosemarie, right?"
she asked, her easygoing manner flowing into her words. The girl seemed nice enough and Bella knew enough to know that making friends at a new school was important. She just hoped this girl had a good personality.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ҍʊʈ ɧѻῳ ϛʈяѻɲʛ ӌѻʊ ϛʈαɲɗ ɪϛ ῳɧαʈ ϻαʞҽϛ ӌѻʊ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

{I feel}Still a bit nervous but starting to relax
{I am}Following the professor

caramel catharsis

Magical Kitten

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:44 pm

User Image
User Image

Rosemarie looked over at a new girl who spoke. She smiled and nodded. "Yes, I am Rosemarie but please call me Rosie." she said I wonder why people aren't connecting me to Da like usual she thought. After all her Da was the captain of the English Quidditch team "So nice to meet you Bella" she said with a smile.

(( Please do not post quote for posts it is against guild rules ))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:46 pm

User Image
{"It's only fear..."}'-,,-'{ Thomas Doyle Findeler }'-,,-'{"...It's only my destiny!"}
[ Second-year ; Slytherin ]

After helping Trinity move her trunk, Thomas followed along keeping pace with her. He glanced at her silent and compliant posture, and his brow furrowed for a moment. Roi really had her under his thumb, and it reignited that fury as he shook his head. Yia was right about everything so far, and he was seeing to first defining ripples before his eyes. He felt a surge of justification and resolve as his gaze pushed forward to William staring at the sky by the carriages. He looked at her as he passed, picking up his pace and moving ahead.

He stopped next to William and froze. He kept his gaze forward on the carriage bed as he suppressed a pained cringe from showing on his face.
"Fisch, scat." He said plainly releasing a subtle sigh in relief as the cat leapt from his shoulder and onto the carriage ahead of him. He then reached up to pull himself onto the carriage, before glancing at William.
"You coming?" He said rhetorically before climbing aboard and taking a seat. The cat soon returned to his lap, greeted with a few affectionate strokes from Thomas as he rolled his shoulder; he couldn't blame the cat for getting scared. He was probably feeling all Thomas' unease without any of the confident overtones that kept him calm. The cat was a champ for staying calm enough to only dig his claws into Thomas' shoulder, before he was finally ordered away. He released a deep sigh and shut his eyes, simply looking forward to the banquet and finally some oddly needed sleep.

Then he heard a voice.
Thomas' eyes shot open; Oh no, I forgot!, he thought to himself as the voice rang out again.

"Thomas! There you are."
His eyes widened as his gaze shot outside the carriage with a jolt to see his cousin approaching. His heart began to pound; don't come over here, don't come over here, his mind raced as he watched her approach, falling in line with Trinity before long. What was Elizabeth doing? Hadn't he pushed hard enough already, why was she still clinging to him like a lost lamb; she was following him to slaughter and didn't even realize it.

~-~*-----*-----*~-~
User Image
~-~-~-~-~

inMadness

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

caramel catharsis

Magical Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:00 pm

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ 𝔭ҽѻ𝔭ℓҽ ῳɪℓℓ ɧαʈҽ ӌѻʊ, яαʈҽ ӌѻʊ, ϛɧαʞҽ ӌѻʊ, αȵɗ ҍяαʞҽ ӌѻʊ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
B e l l a L i l i a n a~First Year

Bella smiled back at Rosie. Rosie's smile seemed genuine and confident and Bella immediately began to trust her. Brushing her hair out of her face from the wind, Bella calmed her little owl that had gotten all worked up because he had seen another student with Ice Mice, a candy the owl was strangely addicted to.

"It's nice to meet you too Rosie,"
she replied. "Do you know what house you think you'll be in?" she asked, intrigued by the house system she had read about.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ҍʊʈ ɧѻῳ ϛʈяѻɲʛ ӌѻʊ ϛʈαɲɗ ɪϛ ῳɧαʈ ϻαʞҽϛ ӌѻʊ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

{I feel}Pretty Good
{I am}Following the professor

{{Sorry >.<}}
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:55 pm

User Image

Riley got off the train and looked around. She stood on her tip-toes to try to find Rosie. Riley couldn't believe she had already managed to lose somebody. She was usually more careful but she had to stop to tie her shoe. Gazing around once more she spotted Rosie.

"Hey Rosie!" she called as she caught up. "Sorry. I had to tie my shoes." she said with a small laugh. As smart as she was she could never keep her shoes tied. She adjusted her crooked glasses and turned to the other girl. "H-Hi I'm Riley. Nice to meet you"

Riley Jubilee Crevan
Unsorted First Year

Grim Vanity

Tipsy Lover

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:39 pm

User Image
Clarissa Mead
First Year

Clare looked at Belle who had just spoken and smiled.
"You excited to be starting?" Clare said to Belle.
She felt a person bump into her. It was a boy rushing through the crowd to get to the Professor, she heard him mumble a "sorry", she turned to look at him, but he had disappeared. She turned back to Belle and heard a horrific sound coming from Belle's owl, it was aimed toward Maybelle. Clare hugged the cage her owl was inside. She saw Belle talking to a girl called Rosie.
"Hi, Rosie. My name is Clarissa Mead, but you can call me Clare" she said to the brown haired girl and smiled.

Clare was wearing her new robes, they felt soft. She felt proper wearing the school robes.
'I can't believe I finally made it' she thought to herself.
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games