Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:44 pm
Tank Kirikvich

User Image

Tank smield and nodded. "Da, I will help you with the dressing up. And I can take the decorations, but do not give the baking of the cake to Trouble. He will kill us all with the food he makes. But he can do the setting up of things. Pitt should make the cake instead. Ah, can I be a ronin? The Rainbow Ronin? And I am certain that Pitt wants to be a samurai."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:56 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

"Thanks, Tank," said Erin with a grateful smile at the Russian. "Okay, sound good to everyone? It's a plan. We should have the party here. So, meet here at seven on Ash's birthday to set up. I'll take care of the birthday girl; keep her away long enough for you guys to set up." Erin couldn't help but be excited. This would be Ash's first birthday since she and Erin had started dating, and Erin had some fun ideas as to how she, personally, would help make it the best birthday ever...

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:08 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash woke up and stretched slightly, feeling around for Erin who should be laying in front of her on the bed, and finding her missing. She finally opened her eyes to look around, slowly waking up. She rubbed her eyes and sat up, her leg feeling much better after all of the exercise she had been doing with it. "Erin?" She called out sleepily.

She knew nothing bad could be going on now that Tsubatsu was dead, but she didn't like waking up and not seeing her there. She slowly stood up and walked over to the door, stretching again and running her fingers through her hair drowsily. Ash walked groggily to the kitchen and saw Erin standing there. "Hey watashi no ai. Morning." She said softly, still waking up, and giving her a gentle smirk. "You sleep well?"

{Within the darkness, two halves become the whole once more.}  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:14 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin smiled at the sight of Ash and went over to hug her. "Good morning, love," she said softly, giving her a lingering kiss on the lips. "Happy birthday," she said with a grin. "I made you breakfast... Now go back to bed so I can bring it to you there." She giggled and kissed Ash's neck teasingly before turning back to the counter and picking up a tray of food.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:01 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash shivered slightly from the kiss on her neck and grinned. She hurried back to the bedroom and jumped under the covers, grinning to herself slightly as she slipped out of her sleep pants and shirt, pulling the covers up to hide her suddenly bare chest as she waited for Erin to come in.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:10 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin followed behind Ash a bit more slowly, both trying to kill time and not spill the food. She smiled at Ash as she entered the bedroom, carefully setting the breakfast tray on the bed beside Ash and sitting down on her side of the bed. She'd made each of them a plate of French toast (Ash's stack being considerably taller than her own), with a bowl of powdered sugar and a small bottle of chocolate drizzle to top as desired. "Dig in," said Erin with a smile, hoping Ash would like it.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:20 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash smiled at Erin mischeviously, leaning up to lightly n** at her throat. "Wow baby, you made tons of food and it looks great but..." She moved the tray out of the way and pulled Erin down next to her, rolling ontop of her and revealing her clear lack of clothing. "I don't really think I like the plate mine are on currently. Perhaps I could use a different one? Maybe, you?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:10 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

A breakfast and a shower later, it was nearly nine o clock. Erin and Ash were finally ready for work. Erin felt her heart skipping with excitement as she drove the two of them to the shop, wondering if Ash would notice that the parking lot was devoid of customer's cars. "Here we are!" she said cheerfully, getting out of her car and having to stop herself from grabbing Ash and sprinting into the shop. She waited patiently and walked beside Ash into the dark shop, holding the girl's hand.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:33 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash looked at Erin, smiling and thinking about the paintjob she had to get done this week. It was a custom order, and it was for Bubbles, who wanted hot pink flames on a rainbow backdrop. Ash slowly walked with her focusing on the ideas she had for the order and not on the parking lot's lack of cars. "So, I still have that motorcycle for Bubbles to finish. You got any orders?" She asked her happily as they walked to the door.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:40 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"Mm, not at the moment. Maybe something will come up today, though," she said airily as they entered the main part of the shop, which was pitch black and oddly quiet. Erin smirked and flicked on the shop lights, revealing the crowd of people standing in the middle of the room, all dressed as if they stepped right out of the Feudal Era. "Surprise!!! Happy birthday!" they all shouted to Ash.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:45 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash gasped and stumbled slightly at the sight of so many people wearing so many different outfits, but what came out of her mouth was, "HOLY ******** HELL! YOU TRYING TO GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK?!"

She watched as Tank came forward in a very rainbow ronin outfit and smiled at him. "Wow dude, you are so rainbowlicious!" She said in a laugh.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:49 am
Tank Kirikvich

User Image

Tnak smiled at her and laughed softly. "Da, that is what I had hoped for Dagger. Come, I have your outfit waiting for you and Wings must do the strip showing to change into her outfit. We must hurry. The doing of the games is coming."

He lead the girl away and to the back room, where her costume was waiting for her, even Erin hadn't seen it yet.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:59 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin smiled and hurried to the restroom to change into her outfit. She'd had to bite her tongue pretty hard when Tank picked the outfit, but at this point her main concern was that Ash like it. Tight dresses with slits up the thighs weren't exactly Erin's favorite things to wear, and she winced at the thought of Trouble getting pictures of the event, but as long as Ash liked it, she could deal with the rest. She exited the bathroom, tossing the bundle of her normal clothes onto her work station and leaning against the wall, smiling and waiting for Ash to return.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:07 am
Trouble Shinotu

User Image

He saw Erin leaning against the wall and smiled impishly, making sure his bakeneko tails moved properly with the nerve controls he had made. they reacted to his own emtoions, like any neko's tail would. He had asked the twins for permission to study how their tails moved to see the resulting motions. He walked up and snapped a picture of her before she could stop him. "Smile! You've been immortalized on camera forever!" He said and smiled at her widely. "You look great by the way Wings. I'm sure Dag will love it."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:27 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin smirked for the picture and playfully slugged Trouble on the shoulder. "Thanks, man. Damn, she'd better like it! Only reason I'm wearing it is for her..." Ash was taking a bit longer than Erin had thought, so she occupied herself by looking around at the others. One that caught her eye in particular was a rather pretty lady standing next to Ronnie, giggling and standing in a flirtacious pose. "Hey, Trouble, who's the new chick? Didn't know Ronnie had a girl."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games