Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:59 am
Adell pulled away and giggled then nodded slightly. Yes.. She said then kissd him again.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:30 am
Your icy soul...User Image

Kanime rolled over so she wasn't on him anymore and he was on her.
"Really? I could have sworn you were silly..." He said, kissing her deeply, his hands on her waist. "You sure?"

...Will enslave me.User Image

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:40 am
Adell giggled then wapped her arms around his neck. Why yes, I am sure.. She told him, giggling a little, grinning.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:56 am

"Glad you've finally admitted it..." He murmured, his lips brushing up and down her neck.
"So you aren't hungry?" Kanime asked softly, kissing Adell's neck softly.

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:02 am
Wait what? Hey! Adell said pouting. Then she shook her head. No.. I'm fine.. She told him then grinned cutely.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:08 am

Kanime smiled at Adell, loving her cute smile and the tips of his fingers ran under her shirt slightly, tickling her.

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:15 am
Adell laughed. No..! Kanime..! She said in between laughs. She then stuck her hands and put it on his chest and rolled over, making her on top. Muahaha! She said then giggled. Then she started to tickle him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:26 am

Kanime, instead of laughing, pouted.
His lower lip stuck out and he gave Adell puppy dog eyes.

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:28 am
Rini just laid in the bed. She didn't want to move, she couldn't. She was just a stupid burden to everyone, she only got into trouble. She began talking to herself, "Why can't I do anything? Maybe everyone would be better off if I didn't exist...."  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:31 am
Adell saw Kanime pouting and she tilted her head a bit. Awe, is someone pouting? She said mockingly then giggled.

Momi knocked on Rini's hospital room door then peeked his head in her room. Hello Rini. How are you feeling? He asked her.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:39 am
She looked at Momi, "What? Oh, I'm fine, I just hurt. A lot." She paused, "Momi, I'm so sorry.... I was so mad. I wasn't thinking. I feel like an idiot..."  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:45 am

Kanime's lip kept pouting and his eyes welled slightly with tears, his eyes still huge puppy dog eyes.
He nodded and sniffed.

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:54 am
Adell looked at Kanime, her eyes wide. Awe.. I'm sorry Kanime! She told him sadly.

Momi shook his head then walked in fully and sat by Rini. It's ok.. You're not an idiot.. He said.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:55 am
Blinking once Lina began to fall, he held Kira tightly before turning around. Letting her fall against his chest he was greatful for his footing and glad he knew the area. Holding her with his free arm he looked down to her chuckling a bit."You okay..? I told you to be careful and stick close.."He spoke out concerned about her, but still in his playful happy go luck attitude. Unwrapping his arm from her, he gently stood her up a little. Smiling down at her, he brushed a bit of hair away from her eyes smiling.

Blinking once Aki placed his arms around her, she glanced to him before peeing over to Rath and Haru. Once Rath spoke out she felt her eyes soften from feeling unwelcomed. Turning around hurt by this her newly found hurt quickly turned into anger. Tugging out of Akis' arms she walked to the door slipping her shoes on."Thats it.. Sorry to have bothered you.."Grumbled her voice angrily before she reached for the door. Opening it up she tugged it to the side before walking out. It was clear she was angry but she didn't want to be around the family right now. They all treated her badly and she was sick of it. Shaking her head she mumbled under her breath about how unfair it was.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:00 pm
Rath raised an eyebrow and watched as they left.

Lina blinked. Oh uh.. I'm sorry.. Thank you Tsutsu.. She told him, blushing a little then looked to the side, not looking at him.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games