Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.::Tender Sugar::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:01 pm
User Image
Isis Raine

Isis finally managed to track down the little assassin. The condition she found her in only served to infuriate the viera even further. She picked the girl up and mentally hissed before beginning the trip back to the bar.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:10 pm
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer hadn't slept, eaten, or rested in any form since she'd discovered that her lover was missing. She stood out in front of Tender Sugar, pacing and muttering worriedly to herself, waiting and praying and trying to fight the urge to go after Jo-Jo herself. So by the time Isis returned with Jo-Jo, Jennifer was a mess.

But how she'd felt all during the time she'd been waiting was nothing at all compared to how she felt when she saw Jo-Jo. The poor girl looked more than half-dead, and the expression in her eyes was so blank it was terrifying. Jennifer felt like her blood had turned to ice when she saw her. For a minute, she feared the assassin was dead. "Isis," she choked out, stumbling toward the females. "Is... Is she...?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:15 pm
User Image
Isis Raine

"No. Still alive."

Isis handed the girl off to Jenni and went into the bar, returning a few moments later fully clad in her armor, her blade at her side and her bow on her back. Rabbit hunting season was on. She would leave Tristain to the assassins, but Mjrn was hers. The viera was going to torture, then kill her.

"I'll be back in a few days."

She didn't even bother with an actual explanation. Isis just left, tracking the other viera to the best of her abilities. It would not take her a day this time. At the most, it would take her thirty minutes.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:21 pm
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer would have been relieved if not for the disturbing blankness in her lover's eyes and the alarming amount of blood coating the cloth that covered the girl. "Don't worry, sweetheart, it's o-okay now," she whispered, her tears finally coming as she took Jo-Jo inside. She couldn't sound convincing even to herself. Jennifer stumbled upstairs and placed Jo-Jo on the bed they'd been sharing, then ran to find Brian and Honey. Once she'd managed to retrieve them, she went right back to Jo-Jo's side.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:31 pm
Brian Grant

User Image

Brian jumped out of the chair in the study and raced to Jenni, hearing her panicked calls. He hadn't been able to rest after Joey had vanished and he was suddenly glad. "Jenni, what is it? Is she back?" He asked her, rolling up the sleeves of the shirt he was wearing. He figured what with how things were going lately, he would be dealing with blood. "How bad?" He asked and his jaw dropped at the sight before him, slowly walking over and moving the bloody and torn clothes, not able to meet the girl's eyes.

He stiffened as he did a visual assessment and then gave a Honey a look of dispair before turning to the worried woman. "Jenni, she was..... Joey... He didn't just... That.. animal forced him... himself onto her... violently.... she... She was restrained by something with thorns..." He told her slowly then turned back to the girl and began to carefully try to mend her.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:43 pm
Grayback Keenblade

User Image

GRayback sat in the chair next to Isaac, still watching her with gold and silver eyes. He had never left his seat, at least not without his brother dragging him off to the bathroom and back every so often against his will. He leaned close to the girl and gently adjusted his cloak that he had been using as a blanket for her, trying not to cry as he gripped the one arond his own shoulders from her. "Por favor..... come back to me.... Yo... I don't want you to go.... I miss you too musch and I can't stand seeing you like this...... Por favor Isaac... come back for me... por favor..." He begged and gently stroked her forehead, then pushed a large amount of the healing power directly into her mind, laced with his own feeling for her and his need for her to return. "Por favor... I can't lose you..." He said softly.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:08 pm
User Image
Isaac Raine

"Grayback...I'm back...Sorry I took so long...We can continue our conversation now..."

Isaac smiled weakly, her voice partially cracking from the strain of using it and habitually forcing it to sound less feminine. Reaching up to touch the male proved to be a mistake though. She caught sight of her missing finger, then the memories began rushing back. The girl let her hand drop and bit back a sob, trying to force the images out of her head.

"The map...Is the map still there too?...His heart...He was scary...I didn't like him..."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:16 pm
Grayback Keenblade

User Image

Grayback smiled softly at her words and his eyes turned silver and grey, his hand touching her hair softly. When he saw her notice her finger and ask, he answered the question first as he dredged up the magic and amout of his own energy needed to do this task. "It's mostly gone. I'm still healing it away. The inks are hard to get out Isaac. I'm sorry I couldn't have them gone by now." He told her then took the injured hand in his own, a bright flash of blue light connecting to the hand where the finger would begin and slowly crafting into her skin, bone growing out of thin air, muscle and tissue growing over it, until Grayback released her, and allowed her to see what he had done.

He coughed and swayed slightly, he was using too much of his magic, but it was worth it. If this made her smile again, it would be worth the world. "I don't want anything left of what they did... Takes a bit more to make things out of nothing..." Grayback told her and his eyes gentled.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:26 pm
User Image
Isaac Raine

Isaac forced herself upright and placed her arms around Grayback, hugging him tightly. She had no idea how she could ever begin to thank him for repairing her hand. The map was a work in progress, but at least it was going away too. She didn't want any physical memories of what had happened.

She fell back on the bed and smiled, her fingers moving to her cheek to make sure her scar was still there. The girl sighed in relief when she found that it was. It was the only scar she wanted to keep. Isaac wasn't Isaac without it.

"Thank you, Grayback..."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:34 pm
Grayback Keenblade

User Image

Graback couldn't hide the red tinting that was gracing his cheeks, or the smile on his lips, but he didn't really want to. He felt like when she smiled, he could handle anything. "De nada. You and Joey are on a banned from leaving list. She just came back if I heard right, and I don't know anything else yet. And you, are not to leave this room unless I am with you. I don't want that... thing going near you again. He's not allowled the luxuray of looking at you, let alone touching you." He told Isaac and covered her once again with his cloak, his eyes turning a strange vivid green and grey as he said, "I promise that I won't let you out of my sight again." and touched the cloak still on his body, looking at Isaac with the odd, but beautiful eyes.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:42 pm
User Image
Isaac Raine

"Does this make you my knight in shining armor?...Or perhaps you are better suited for the role of prince charming?"

Isaac giggled, her smile brightening slightly. She liked the idea of Grayback staying with her. She liked the male in general actually. Something about him felt different from the other people. For the first time in what seemed like forever, Isaac was completely at peace around someone.

"By the way, your eyes are beautiful...They fit your heart quite well."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:48 pm
Grayback Keenblade

User Image

Grayback felt his blush deepen and a shy smile cross his lips. He ran his right hand through his spiky reddish brown hair and chuckled, his gruff voice even sounding gentle for once. "How about your prince in grimy, sweaty, dented armor? And I never had anyone really... see my eyes like this before. Not many I could let see. I am glad you find the likeable Isaac. Do you need anything? Food, water, blankets, anything?" He asked, his gentle eyes sill on hers, his face kind and soft.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:01 pm
User Image
Isaac Raine

"Prince in grimy, sweaty, dented armor sounds good to me."

Isaac glanced down at her body curiously and began to fidget. She didn't know how to word her question. Her body felt disgusting after over eight days of being stuck out in the desert. She desperately wanted to clean herself.

"I...I...Um...I don't suppose you could help me get cleaned up, could you? I still feel like I'm covered in sand...And I smell like cactus and do not love it..."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:07 pm
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer felt like she'd been kicked in the stomach when she heard what Tristain had done to Jo-Jo. Worse sensations and feelings followed the initial shock. Rage. Heartbreaking sadness. Horror. Guilt. More rage. All of them combined into something terrible and paralyzing; the result was a frozen-in-place Jennifer. She just stared, tears running down her face, mouth half-open, expression fixed with horror, and watched as Brian tried to put her lover back together.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games