Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Chosen from among the Stars..(ACCEPTING VILLIANS!!/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Yes!
  No!!!
View Results

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:55 pm
Always knew someone ******** with my memories..though now that I know..I may get most of them back Evelin thought to herself as she stood up and brushed the vines away after Kastel cut them. "Plan one, shoot the helicopter with a ball of electricity, that will cause the thing to malfunction and the machine he's using will stop. Have faith in your powers," Evelin said as she patted Kastel's shoulder and ran off only to disappear back into the earth.

He's gone and pissed off the bull Evelin sneered as her eyes began glowing red. Once she stood below the Dr. she simply waited for the perfect opportunity.

{Evelin is indeed older then Kastel}  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:56 pm
((The only other foreseeable problem would be with fire or poison. Because you can't really hurt yourself with the power of life and death. XD ))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:19 pm
The thief sighs as she sheaths her knife and looks at the helicopter. She frowns as she quickly takes aim with her gun and concentrates, falling into her grounding stance as sparks appear on her hands and gun. With a loud clap of thunder, an electrically charged bullet flies straight for the helicopters gas tank.

((So only Evelin and the bad guys are older? That's... Kind of weird... You'd think the secret agent guy would be older than 19...
@fiyah I guess you could accidentally kill yourself and forget to shoot yourself with the life bullet in time...?))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:03 pm
"I don't think so." He said jumping up infront the bolt of electricty. His eyes glowed yellow as he toke the attack. He felled back onto the truck spakring as his eyes flashed different colors. "Not that much kick but...." He said as he toke a deep breath. "Ok.....electricity huh? your counter element is earth, but we have a earth elemental here. "How do we turn them aginist each other....." He smirked as he began to dance again

Dez sighed and began running after the chopper a sit started to move again  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:07 pm
((That's really unfair))

Kastel glares at the man as she quickly fires off some more shots at various parts of the helicopter.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:20 pm
((this is supposed to be a fight that you won't win.besides i couldn't think of anything to counter it with.))

The Dr. huffed and his eyes turned white as he fired sonic blasts to block the lightning. "This is getting old....." He said as he looked at eveyrone "Summon one of your ancestors." He said to every one. "We need to try this again." He said crossing his arms

Suddenly Venomix ((forgot his name)) rose up form behind the dr. "Look behind you!" He hissed and bit down at the Dr.

The Dr Jumped off the truck and floated in the air using sonic jet shoes and smirked behind his mask. "there we go////
He said a she pressed a button and anothe rlaser struck Venomix making him hiss and yell. Suddenly he glowed and burst turning into a purple gem. The dr. Grabbed the gem and smirked. "Yes....it worked!!!" He siad laughing. "We are one step closer!!!"

Dez watched and growled. "What just happened!" He said as he jumped at the Dr.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:39 pm
[i don't know what the hell happened so i can't really post... neutral ]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:40 pm
((I... Don't understand...))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:44 pm
Seth's eyes widened and he shot toward the Dr. He didn't want the Syndicate to get their hands on whatever it was they were after. Which was why Seth was barreling towards the man firing Death Shots at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:00 pm
((pretty much what happened is this. hes testing a machine to see if he can capture the constellatiion spirits, he tested it by capturing Venomix since they are reincarations of zodiac users. So hes closer to figuring out how to capture the zodiacs.))

Dr. Laughed and turned to Seth." You fool! I've already have what I needed! Now my master will be one step closer to putitng you all in your place!" He said as he fired a sonic boom at Seth.

Dez flew at the Dr. "Guys! try rushing him!" He said as he used wind drill and flew at him

Theo glared athe dr. "He did it...No! Venomix hang on!" He yelled as he flew at the dr too.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:21 pm
From being, Evelin came at the Dr with a spiked pillar going straight at him at a fast pace.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:31 pm
The dr laughed. "well I must leave!" He said as he glowed white. "So long!!" He said as he sent a giant sonic shockwave to blow everyone back  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:34 pm
Evelin back flipped off the spike and landed gracefully on the floor. She stood up and watched the man run off. "Figures...they always run. Such cowardly idiots." She walks over to the group irritated by all this crap going around.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:09 pm
Dez shoke his head. "What was that."

Theo growled. "That maniac....he's getting closer." He said watching the chopper flee. "That man, hes ruined so many lives, he ruined mine." He said crossing his arms.

"What aren't you telling us theo?" Dez aske dlooking at him.

theo sighed. "The good Dr researched astro powers. He wanted to see how the constellations bless us. He figured it out, and when he did that Hydra come to him. Promising him power, That mad man accepted the offer. You noticed my power right? The fact I can shift into poison. He did that to me. He tried to contorl me and I wouldn't allow it! I sw what they can do! I busted out every single person they captured with astro powers. I helped many of them to a safe location especially the young ones. But the damage was done." He said before turning to dez. "Now he plans ont rying to capture the constellations. Take the cosmos away from us. We can't let that happen!"  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:13 pm
Evelin listened to Theo and rubbed the back of her head, feeling the scar. "How interesting...Perhaps I know something that they didn't want me to know. Something tells me they wouldn't have erased my memories for fun." She looked down and mumbled something to herself.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff