Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:15 am

Fanny had her back turned to the two when she shrugged and rolled her eyes. 'My work here is done', she thought, finding an newly-emptied table to sit in. Quickly, she brought out the plans of the school she was in, disguised in the back as a mural school project. She brought out some red markers and began to mark each exit with a red cross, each place where guards are stationed with a circle and each found safe house with a triangle. There were only two right now, the inside of the library where she could hide behind the tall bookcases and her own room, where she had tried to look for safe places to put her 'side job' materials. She was a hard at work on this when she noticed a peculiar sight.

"Hey! What are you two doing? Pretending to be smartasses? Oh look! What's this?" One large kid took the plans from Valkyrie's hands as the others with him shoved Vincent back and started to mess around with their things. "Hah! What does this do? Oh! You freaks!" One said.

As much as Fanny didn't want to intervene on the matter, she folded her map and left her stuff at the empty table. "Hey! You should pick on someone your own size!" She said at the big kid who played leader in front of the others.

"And who's that? You?! Hah! Don't make me laugh!" The big kid said, about to grab Fanny, "You wanna be next?!"

On instinct, Fanny grabbed the approaching hand and twisted it, flipping the big dude on her back and letting him crash onto the floor. The others began to scatter, not wanting to be beat up. Fanny bent over to speak to the big kid, "Senpai? Are we going to play nice now?

He nodded and was allowed to stand up, scurrying away before anything else happened.

Fanny knit her eyebrows and frowned slightly for about two seconds when she looked back at the twins 'Not good recruits for the rebellion at all. I don't see why my parents want me to be friends with them' She said nothing and turned back, heading towards her seat. The only good thing was that she didn't have to stay at the dorms there though the Laurels, being supportive... And insanely rich... got her a room. She wanted to get back to laying out escape plans for a bit before she had to deal with anybody else.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:27 am
Vincent and Valkyrie said nothing and began picking up the pieces.
"The Absolute leader will be mad..." Vincent muttered under his breath.
"It's not too messed up. I can fix it." Valkyrie sighed. The two looked over at Fanny suspiciously, then looked down at what she was working on.
"That's no good." Vincent said, setting the messed up notebook down on an open page with a complex machine shaped somewhat like a large cat.
"Let me see." Valkyrie said, snatching the map from Fanny. She then set it back down.
"We take it this is what you want?" Vincent said, picking up one of the pencils and handing one to his sister. They then started putting marks and secret passages all over the map, as well as cameras and things Fanny didn't even think to mark.
"Here." Valkyrie said, handing Fanny the map back. "Now leave us alone."

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:36 am

Fanny was still in a bad mood due to Zil being captured. She looked at the map and said in a slightly bitter or depressed tone, "Thank you" she then continued, "I have no business with you. There is work to be done. Things that even you probably can't even imagine. I was just doing a favor for my parents. Well, it's just a favor so for now, I say 'no'." Because of her anxiety, Fanny spoke differently, in a tone she normally wouldn't use. Then, she seemed to come back to normal and said, "Please leave", looking down, feeling quite shy.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:41 am
"Leave?" Vincent asked, picking up the notebook.
"Who do you think you are?" Valkyrie asked.
"You come asking for favors then think you can push us aside?" Vincent started.
"And we don't need your pity, ugly brat." Valkyrie snapped.
"We're the ones who know more then you could ever dream to know." Vincent said.
At that, the twins took their things and left to go back to their room. As they turned, one of the pages fell at Fanny's feat. The twins closed their door and began mending all of their plans.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:21 am

Fanny was quite relieved when the two turned to leave. At least she didn't have to deal with them anymore. Moreover, she was left to herself with a map and a camera in her bag. It was time to go to work. She packed up her things, having been in possession of the map and her communicator. It was then that she noticed a piece of paper on the floor, "A design?" she asked herself and sighed. "Don't tell me I have to give this back" She rolled her eyes, rushing over to where the twins were heading. "Hey!" She yelled out.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:26 am
After entering the room, Valkyrie began fixing the messed up designs. Vincent also got to work with the spider model that had been given back. As he did, he began running some of the other machines around the room to see if they still worked while he worked on the spider model in his hand. The room was filled with pictures of designs, pictures and project names, as well as a wall filled with chemicals, a small old computer, a box of tools, and other equipment.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:30 am

Fanny was able to hurriedly follow them back to the dorm, panting as she reached the door that just slammed. "You left this at the cafeteria" Fanny said, slipping the piece of paper under the door and patting her hair to go back into place before she made her way to her own recently-assigned dorm. She was going to take pictures of exits and such but since she was already there, better yet carve the backs of walls and make spaces for hiding things. "Zil's gone... And this is troublesome" She said in a distressed tone as she walked off.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:34 am
Vincent looked up and saw the paper being slid under their door. He set down the spider and picked up the paper. He quickly opened the door to see Fanny walking down the hall. "How troublesome." Vincent muttered.
"We may have to do something about that one." Valkyrie muttered.
"Yes..." Vincent said, closing the door as the wheels started turning in his head.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:43 am

Fanny turned at a corner and reached her dorm room, looking around if people would see her as she slipped inside her room. It was furnished, with curtains, bed, table, closet and all. Most of all, she had it all to herself. She began looking around, saying to herself, "Sound proofing, definitely." She knocked the walls, checking weak parts saying, "I can poke a hole in here" She then looked around, checking the flooring. She then looked up and noticed the ceiling must be made of soft material. "There too" She looked around for things she could stack up. She then walked over to the window, noticing an 'under construction' sign. "I'm assuming they will start on that tomorrow. Then I will too" She was planning on timing her drills with whatever noise the construction site would provide. But it could only be done tomorrow. "I guess that's it" She said, walking back out of the room, having given it a diagnostic check.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:48 am
((And now we wait, cause I'm stuck.))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:53 am

Fanny passed by Vincent and Valkyrie's dorm, hearing some strange sounds saying, "Aren't you two going home yet? Class is over"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:56 am
"We." Vincent started
"Are not." Valkyrie continued.
"Going" Vincent continued.
"Home" Valkyrie finished sternly. At that, Vincent continued working on the spider model while Valkyrie continued working at the desk.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:12 am

"It sounds like you don't like home very much" Fanny smiled even though the twins couldn't see it through the door. "I'm an orphan so... Home never really felt like home" she said, looking at her watch. It seemed she still had eight minutes to linger before the car arrived to pick her up. Either way, it would wait for its mistress. "Do you two want to see the Laurels' estate?" Fanny asked. Of course, this was yet another famous family name closely affiliated with the Ravenstones and Fanny was actually quite bored, waiting for a ring on her communicator. It seemed the other rebels don't happen to need her today. They haven't buzzed once the entire morning.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:20 am
"Why?" Vincent asked.
"Why would we want to do that?" Valkyrie continued.
"We're fine here. Please leave." Vincent said stubbornly, turning his face away, and biting his bottom lip as if he was trying not to cry. Valkyrie turned to look at her brother, then looked to the ground. She then also looked away, both with faces filled with sadness. Their own family was so broken, that they didn't think they could bear it if they saw another.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:53 am

Fanny said, "Because then, you'll have plenty of space to try out that bunny design once you have it done. Mother and father may be very kind but I haven't been able to talk much to other kids. I was shunned by the others the entire time I was in the orphanage and my adoptive parents mentioned you two so I suppose they would be fine with it. I'll have the cooks prepare your favorite and serve ice cream for as long as you like. How about it?" She looked at her watch again to check that she only had about three minutes left to linger. She needed to verify if those were the twins her parents had wanted her to watch for sure. Even so, if by the time the driver comes, the twins don't answer, she would leave anyway.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games