Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:36 pm
"Have you taken a look at yourself lately? Just what the hell did Sikes do to you? Although a better question might be just what did you do? He may a douche, but he's not one to zap without reason." Adrian said tapping at Amaya's collar.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:45 pm
Amaya whinced as Adrian tapped her collar, a sigh escaping her lips. "I was fighting some new monster he had that was on the drugs he's been testing, it was beating the crap out of me, and then I snapped and tore it apart. And after that, I tried to go after the other monsters in the cages and his scientists, so he protected his investments." She muttered, taking a seat on the couch. "I killed three on the low setting, then he turned it up."  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:47 pm
"Sounds like your shadow limb isn't giving you the control you thought it would." Adrian said with a frown as he took a seat next to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:54 pm
"It depends on the days. It doesn't like it when I lose, and it really tries to make sure I don't lose..." She sighed. "I didn't really have much of a choice at that time. I was pinned down and I couldn't phase, either I lost my arm or I lost my life. My arm seemed like it was not a big deal at that point."  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:59 pm
"I have to say, your inner demon's kind of a b***h to take away one of your most useful abilities." Adrian said in a weak attempt at humor.

((Iiiiiiiit's final time! Today: super easy math. Wish me luck, if you want. XD ))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:08 pm
((Lol good luck))

"Yeah, tell me about it." She muttered, running a hand through her hair now. "Oh well, it's over for the moment. I shouldn't keep Calista waiting." Amaya said as she got up, groaning a little from her bruises as she did so.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:18 pm
"Good idea. She really worries about you more than you might think." Adrian told her with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:48 am
"I know she does..." Amaya said quietly before she walked into the kitchen, pulling out the ingredients needed for the cookies. Calista cheered all the while, Amaya letting her do the dry ingredients while she took care of the rest. Once the cookies were in the oven, Amaya gave the bowl to Calista so she could lick whatever cookie dough was left, while Amaya cleaned up the dishes.

"Adrian look! I get to eat the cookie dough!" Calista announced as she came running into the common room, carrying the bowl proudly.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:09 am
"Aw, I hope you saved some for me; that's the best part!" Adrian said with a smile as he stole a fingerfull from the bowl.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:30 am
"Heeeeey! Mommy did that too!" Calista yelled, now running to the other side of the couch and taking a seat, holding the bowl as far away from Adrian as possible, eating the remaining cookie dough happily.

"Stealing cookie dough?" Amaya asked wearily, walking into the common room since she had finished cleaning the kitchen and took a seat next to Adrian.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:34 am
"....Maybe....?" Adrian said as he looked at her innocently, his finger still in his mouth as he sucked away the doughy goodness.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:41 am
Amaya rolled her eyes but laughed, sitting back on the couch as she sighed and tried to relax for a few minutes before the oven timer went off. "Is it good at least?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:47 am
"Would I be fighting off the urge to steal more dough from a small child if it weren't?" Adrian said finally removing his finger from his mouth.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:59 am
"I guess I'll take that as a compliment." Amaya muttered with a slight smile. "Glad you're enjoying it. You can eat the cookies when they're out of the oven and cooled." She told him, kissing his cheek lightly.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:25 am
"Does this mean I can call you the housewife now?" Adrian joked.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games