Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:39 pm
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

After Dreamer worked her spell on Clyde, he could feel his body become energized. "Now that's what I'm talking about!" Clyde said passionately as he got to feet. The Leaguer's helmet covered his face once more."Thanks Dreamer. Needed that." Clyde then inspected his fellow comrade. Dreamer didn't appear to looking as energetic as Clyde. Her spell must have transferred her own energy into the swordsman. "Crap.." Clyde muttered looking around for someone to help the tired spellcaster. "I don't suppose that now, you need help?" He asked sounding concerned.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:10 pm
“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

Dreamer shakes her head and straightens up again, "Magic always has consequences, I'll be fine in a moment or so.", Dreamer says with a distracted wave of a hand as if brushing his concern away.

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:37 pm
The merc growled at Skye. "******** off you damn hero!" He said dropping a flashbang and closing his eyes..

Feng dove at Kuzan and grabbed him with his talons and lifted him into the air. "I'm ending this before you hurt anyone!" He said as the two soared higher into the air.

Kaya watched and flew towards the mercs and launched red feathers at the ground which exploded creating smokescreens  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:19 pm
"Hero? Hmm...first time anyone called me that, let alone the ones I beat up." Skye said before hearing something drop as she glanced down and saw what it was. She quickly covered her eyes, not getting the full blast of it as she stepped back a bit. Before the mercenary could do anything, her fire dragon grabbed him from the back of his shirt with its teeth and hanged him in the air. "Sneaky b*****d...You don't seem to realize how dire your situation is. Now talk unless you want to get eaten." she said as her eyes started to adjust back to normal.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:54 am
The merc spat at Skye. "******** off!" He said throwing two flash bangs into the air as they went off the dragon dropped him and he charged at Skye with a knife

Kaya saw the merc charging skye and divebombed towards him. She started spinning before delivering a flaming kick to his side sending him sprawling on the ground. she toke a breath before breathing a stream of fire and trapping him in a ring of Fire. "You will not hurt my father's comrades in our homeland."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:31 am

"If you say so." Clyde said now seeming a bit calmer. He then began to think of how he was going to get to Brazil. "I guess I'll take the jet or something." A thought then occurred inside the swordsman's mind. he had heard about the squad of superpowered teenagers who were fighting on behalf of the League. Where could they be? No doubt they caught wind of the incident going on. "I wonder where those youngsters could be?" Clyde asked no in particular. The Leaguer then went off to go find his mode of transportation.

- Unknown

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:46 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Vonna led Aster through the Hall of Justice to the room where she kept her costume and equipment. She quickly pulled off her sweatshirt and put on her mask, pulling her hair up into a high ponytail. She grabbed her bow and slung her quiver, with a series of assorted arrows, both pointed and trick-style, over her shoulder. "All right. Let's go. Hopefully there'll be someone at the hangar, 'cause I can't pilot a plane, and I don't think we have any other way of getting there."

Give me some one to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:52 pm

"They might be at the hanger, hoping for a ride." Dreamer straightens up, no longer seeming quite as tired.

-Edgar Allan Poe

“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Alright., Aster signs, still following like an obedient puppy. She wasn't looking forward to the possible fight that was coming.

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:14 pm
Minnta Aloripma
[~oh Miinta, I replied to Delira a few posts back. Not sure if you saw it or not...]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:22 pm
“Sanity,
Can't see the dark already.
Purity,
The days are longer.”

"Not currently.", Delira responds. She pulls out a cell phone and tosses it to the boy, "If I have a job for you, I'll contact you with that."

“Sanity,
But that also must sink.
"Sanity"...
What is that?”
-iNSaNiTY

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:29 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Archer gave Aster a sympathetic look as they headed for the hangar. "I know you're not happy about having to fight. I'm not looking forward to it, either."

Give me some one to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:15 pm
Skye closed her eyes, more prepared this time. "I should really restrain these guys...Or better yet, break their arms..." she mumbled to herself. By the time she opened her eyes, Kaya had taken care of the mercenary. "Thanks." she said to her while thinking about what the fire girl had said. "So your father is that hothead of the Justice League?" she asked.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:25 pm

Clyde was barely out of earshot when Dreamer answered his question. A smile formed underneath his helmet. "Well then, I guess I should meet them there. Not sure if they have the keys. If you can, meet up with us Dreamer. You're a valuable asset on the battlefield." The Leaguer then speed off and headed straight for the hanger. Thinking back on it, Clyde wasn't sure he ever met the Team. "I guess I'm in for some fun."

Clyde turned a few corners and finally came a pair of large metal doors. The doors opened up and revealed a large and sleek looking aircraft vehicle. "Good thing Ghost showed me how to fly this thing." Clyde commented as he drew closer.

- Unknown

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:37 pm
(Im eager to see where this is gonna go. Brink:Zzzzzzz)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:21 pm

Sighing, the witch trots after Clyde. Sometimes she wondered why she agreed to join the League when she always seemed to be on the go and viewed as a 'valuable asset' and nothing more. Then she remembers that she would be extremely bored if she hadn't.

-Edgar Allan Poe

“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Aster blinks in surprise, not realizing that her feelings had been so obvious. She nods to indicate she had heard as they entered the hanger.

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games