Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:00 pm

"Betrayal, murder, and intrigue? Sounds like my kinda job." Fighting and other such messy jobs had hearby been dubbed 'Balthazar work', while the more diplomatic, white-collar jobs were left to Kaistern. It was part of their peace treaty of sorts to start getting along better so one's not cooped up all the time, with occassional casual trade offs now and again in the case of dry spells of violence and the like. And of course, when Balthazar realized he'd get to do more killing, he tagged right in and cracked his knuckles with a grin.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:11 pm

"I'm glad to hear it. Remember, though, the trade prince must not be harmed for this to work, no matter how...unpleasant he can be." Ophelia looked almost excited as she spoke to Balthazar, clearly seeing this trade prince as a valuable asset to achieve her goals. What she meant by his being unpleasant, though, had yet to be specified.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:19 pm

Balthazar pouted. "Not even a little? I can't be blamed if he gets bruised during the skirmish." At least it was easy to tell from how they spoke who was in command at the time. "Otherwise I solemnly swear he'll go unharmed. Intentionally speaking."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:24 pm

"If you can avoid his being hurt at all it will greatly boost our reputation as a guild. Not only that, but I'd gladly compensate you in almost any way you like." Ophelia offered, soon going back to her paperwork lest she fall too far behind. "Though if he absolutely must come to harm, please minimize it as much as possible."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:27 pm

"Yeah, yeah, I know....Just making sure I'm not getting penalized for every bump and bruise he may or may not get." Balthazar said as he started to walk off.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:34 pm

"Don't worry, you won't. I'd honestly let you kill him if he weren't so useful a tool to be used." Ophelia admitted, offering Balthastern a small wave before he would leave their private haven.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:57 pm

"Man, had a good enough time last night? I was starting to wonder when you'd ever get to sleep!" Balthazar teased as he rolled his shoulders a bit while beginning the search for this prince of Ophelia's. "Then again, you did have a lot to catch up. Not that you really did much after the wedding."

'I'd tell you to mind your own business, but I unfortunately know that's hard to do in one body...Goodness, this is still so strange...'

Balthazar shrugged. "Yeah, well not much we can really do about that. You can blame your--our?--parents for being dicks and driving you over the edge to begin with. If the populace hadn't caused an uprising I wouldn't have had to make allllll the bad things go away for you."

'Would you hush up?! I'd prefer it if we didn't remind the entire city of who we are!'

"Not if it keeps you from falling into angstville again. Jegus, the only thing worse than hanging around an emo is having one in your head. You have no idea."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:12 pm

A stubby balding man with pale, greenish white skin and a pig snout stood at the meeting point mentioned by Ophelia inbetween posts, dressed in foppish but extravagant green and golden garb. He looked like the sort of nobleman that a woman would marry for money whilst schlupping the hansome butler behind his back. This especially seemed likely considering that he was obviously of orcish and dwarven descent. It is best not to ponder how one such as he came to be for long unless brain bleach is close at hand.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:18 pm

'...On second thought, I think I ought to do the talking here...' "Greetings! You must be the man I am to guard, yes?" And just like that, Kaistern stepped in before Balthazar could undoubtedly insult the man.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:36 pm

The man offered as much a nod as he could, but the flabby blob of flesh that was his neck made that difficult. "I am Phineas Porkalow of Pseros, as you've no doubt been told." he introduced himself, almost sounding rather uninterested in Kaistern as a whole. In truth, he was simply disappointed that the frail human lady he spoke with a few days prior wasn't going to accompany the lunatic for hire. Being close to the creature for too long haunted one's nostrils with a highly offensive scent, one that even the strongest of folk could not stomach for long. Still, despite being as repulsive a small sack of meat as Phineas was, he had more than enough coin and financial know-how to prove to be a valuable asset to Ophelia's causes - as Balthastern would later see throughout the day as he 'guarded' him.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:57 am

'...Okay, so maybe swapping was a good idea. This guy is an ugly, smelly, pig-looking little b*****d with 'pork' in his name. I would've had a field day with this guy.'

'Exactly why you're not allowed to talk to the important people.' "Of course; I can only hope that today goes smoothly for everyone involved."
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:55 am

"Of course. You won't be paid half a copper otherwise." Phineas replied, motioning for Kaistern to follow as he headed out. He then went on to tell his bodyguard the business schedule, up to and including when the attack was supposedly going to occur.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:13 am

((Oh my god these critiques are taking foreverrrrrrrrrrr....x_x))

Kaistern listened quietly as he followed along and nodded occassionally. What Phineas didn't hear was the bodyguard mentally checking that the real muscle was paying attention to all this.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:26 am

Phineas was silent afterwards, not talking with Balthastern any more than necessary, aside from perhaps the occasional bit of snark. He proved to be a ruthless but talented trader as the day went by, if entirely unpleasant to be around for long. It wasn't much of a wonder why Ophelia wanted him on her side after seeing the profits he could make in a single day.

{Sorry to hear that. >.<}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:35 am

'Man, this is boriiiiiiiiing...When is the goon squad gonna show up?'

'You heard the plan for today; they should be appearing any moment now. Just be patient.'

((Seriously, I'm just sitting here waiting for him to get to my crap work while he has a one-on-one with everyone else. XP I call them 'hostage critiques'. Because you really can't do anything except sit there, even if he's already gotten to you.))
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games