Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:22 pm
((Thought it was a little obvious that it would vanish since it was what was making them disappear. As for the teleportation, I'm aware that she would leave a residue where she was but it doesn't leave a trail. And no, I haven't seen Jumper but from what you said it's obviously done differently. I read a lot of books that often have magic involved, not once has teleportation left a trail due to the fact that they're moving instantly from one place to another.))

“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

An unhappy Asterael hangs back near the door. She glances at it very now and then as if debating whether to run or not.

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:56 pm
((its up to interpretation min, i edited it and i explained my post since more people are confused by it somehow in the ooc.))

Kaya sighed. "Where is this kid? "she said as she put her earbuds back in and listened to music again. She began humming as she closed her eyes and toke a deep breath  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:22 pm
Jinx
Nicole Violet-West

The Earth is our mother, and so much more...

Nicole thought for a moment. A small smile graced her lips at the sight of the emerald flames flickering around Clyde's fingers, then she turned thoughtful again. "Hmm. Tell them to carry lead. Not in the form of bullets or enough to slow them down. Just small sheets of lead. I can't tell you why, just that they're going to need it."

...If you are gentle to her, she will give you great power.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:14 pm
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Clyde took in every word that came out of Nicole's mouth. he nodded head, looking as though he understood each and every word to its fullest potential. Clyde then closed his eyes and emoted a content looking face for a full ten seconds. After the silence had hung in the air long enough, the Leaguer's true expression took over. An honest-to-goodness look of confusion. Almost as if he was just forced to watch a video of half naked man smear tuna fish all over his body, while simultaneously, smacking his face with a tree branch. He was that confused. Maybe Clyde hadn't been briefed on something. Lead? Small sheets of lead. Nevertheless, Clyde managed to take the advice seriously. "Oookay. When I see Rowena, I shall inform her, or deliver it myself." The Leaguer for a moment longer, just in case he had any more questions. This was a good opportunity after all. Problem was, Clyde couldn't think of anything.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:25 pm
Jinx
Nicole Violet-West

Nicole smiled apologetically. "I'm rather confused by the advice I gave you as well. I don't control what I see or the messages the Earth gives me. I'm no more than the conduit. I hope it helps your young Team, though." She gestured to the suitcase cuffed to Clyde's wrist. "Those flames will disappear as soon as you leave my house, I'm afraid. I wish I could aid you further in your predicament, but I can't."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:03 pm

Clyde groaned lightly. "Well, you did your best. One last thing before I leave, could you answer one last questions for me?" Clyde began to think about his next destination and wondered if going was a good idea. He knew most likely wasn't, but he felt inclined to go. "It's a more personal question. I was told to go to this location." Clyde pulled out a card with an address on it, showing the electronics store that Gamer told Clyde to go to. "An old acquaintance told me to go there. Would you mind having Mother Earth confirm my bad feeling about it?"

- Unknown

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:27 pm
As the team was called by Brink, she was left in the kitchen to continue her work. So far she has been searching to see if Gamer had hacked into the Cave. Nothing came up so she started putting in her own firewalls to keep him out just in case. She didn't think it'll work, but it should at least slow him down and alert the League if he attempted. She didn't tell anyone since she had a feeling one of them might disapprove of it. And why was she being so helpful? She wanted to get back at this guy since no one has ever out done her when it came to hacking and she couldn't stand how he mocked her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:47 pm
Jinx
Nicole Violet-West

Nicole's expression turned sad. "Yes, that I can confirm," she said quietly.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:03 am

A grim sounding chuckle escaped from Clyde lips. It was the kind of laugh that would make people nervous to be around, the kind you didn't want to hear from someone depending on the situation. "The day I get any good news, is the day I actually die for real." Clyde then sat up and pushed in his chair. "Well, thank you kindly for your help." The Leaguer reached in his pocket and pulled out his wallet. He wasn't sure what to give the woman. "How much do you charge?" He asked while flicking through the bills.

- Unknown

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:14 am
Jinx
Nicole Violet-West

Nicole held up a hand, shaking her head. "This was League business, wasn't it?" she said, knowing already that most of it had been. "I don't charge the League or family. The only price I ask is that Rowena continues to search for my husband as she searches for her child, and she knows that."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:38 am
Lewis eventually floated into the room wearing cargo pants and a t-shirt. "Morning." Lewis grumbled as he floated over to a random spot and waited for the training to start.

The transportation caused Karin to drop to the ground and lose focus for a little bit. "Wow, so not used to things like that." Karin grumbled and resumed floating after she got her equilibrium back. "You're not going back to town because you have a bad habit of breaking things." Karin said sternly and readied herself for Round 2.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:47 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Seeing Lewis finally walk inside Brink dropped his arms as he waved them closer. "Alright today we are going to be working on different battle formations you can use based on each of your abilities, powers, and skills" Brink told them walking slowly to the other side of the room. "I obviously since we don't have other bodies to do it will be playing the part of the enemy. Archer this round you will be taking lead of the team and attempt to subdue" Brink said as he crossed his arms and stood at the other side. "Each of the groups powers are at your disposal so give them an order of what you want each person doing" Brink said to her as he shook his arms out. "And do what she says this isn't debatable. Each of you will have your turn during this and I expect each of you to listen when your peers are put in charge" Brink said simply keeping his eye on Archer.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:09 pm
Kaya sighed and crossed her arms. Oh boy...." She said sarcastically to herself as she put her hands in her pockets and waited orders.

FrostClaw flew towards the outskirts of town. a black and blue snout poking form under his hood sniffing the air for anything "Where did you go....". He reached the edge of town and flew about two miles out before picking up the faint smell of blood. "Oh? That smells good." He smirked as he flew faster in the direction of the scent  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:22 pm
“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

That door was starting to look like a very nice escape route after hearing Brink. Aster fidgets and glances around at the others, already knowing that her turn will end in disaster since she couldn't even communicate with most of them without touching them or having one of the two who knew sign language translate.

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

Stomach empty, Dreamer slowly straightens up and tries to wipe some of the blood and vomit off her face. "Lets... Get this over with quickly...", she mumbles, face pale under the blood.

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games